This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Myanmar published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Myanmar, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Myanmar that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Epidemiological Survey on Porcine Cysticercosis in Nay Pyi Taw Area, Myanmar, Tin Aye Khaing, Saw Bawm, Soe Soe Wai, Ye Htut, and Lat Lat Htun
Journal of Veterinary Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 340828, 5 pages
- Adult Traumatic Atlantoaxial Rotatory Fixation: A Case Report, Zaw Min Han, Nobuto Nagao, Toshihiko Sakakibara, Koji Akeda, Takao Matsubara, Akihiro Sudo, and Yuichi Kasai
Case Reports in Orthopedics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 593621, 4 pages
- Comparative Analysis of the Methanogen Diversity in Horse and Pony by Using mcrA Gene and Archaeal 16S rRNA Gene Clone Libraries, Khin-Ohnmar Lwin and Hiroki Matsui
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 483574, 10 pages
- A Comparison of Maceral and Microlithotype Indices for Interpretation of Coals in the Samarinda Area, Lower Kutai Basin, Indonesia, Chaw Thuzar Win, Donatus Hendra Amijaya, Sugeng Sapto Surjono, Salahuddin Husein, and Koichiro Watanabe
Advances in Geology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 571895, 17 pages
- Extracting Product Features and Opinion Words Using Pattern Knowledge in Customer Reviews, Su Su Htay and Khin Thidar Lynn
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 394758, 5 pages
- Oral Janus Kinase Inhibitor for the Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis: Tofacitinib, Han Ni, Soe Moe, Kay Thi Myint, and Aung Htet
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 357904, 9 pages
- The Most Unstable Conditions of Modulation Instability, Aifeng Tao, Jinhai Zheng, Soe Mee Mee, and Botao Chen
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 656873, 11 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Myanmar who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Myanmar who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Myanmar who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.