This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Malaysia published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Malaysia, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Malaysia that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Latest Development on Membrane Fabrication for Natural Gas Purification: A Review, Dzeti Farhah Mohshim, Hilmi bin Mukhtar, Zakaria Man, and Rizwan Nasir
Journal of Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 101746, 7 pages
- Therapeutic Implications of Targeting Energy Metabolism in Breast Cancer, Meena K. Sakharkar, Babita Shashni, Karun Sharma, Sarinder K. Dhillon, Prabhakar R. Ranjekar, and Kishore R. Sakharkar
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 109285, 11 pages
- Nigella sativa and Its Protective Role in Oxidative Stress and Hypertension, Xin-Fang Leong, Mohd Rais Mustafa, and Kamsiah Jaarin
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 120732, 9 pages
- Interfacial Reaction of Sn-Ag-Cu Lead-Free Solder Alloy on Cu: A Review, Liu Mei Lee and Ahmad Azmin Mohamad
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 123697, 11 pages
- Stability and Stabilizing of Fractional Complex Lorenz Systems, Rabha W. Ibrahim
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 127103, 13 pages
- Fekete-Szegő Inequality for a Subclass of -Valent Analytic Functions, Mohsan Raza, Muhammad Arif, and Maslina Darus
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 127615, 7 pages
- The CYP2C19*1/*2 Genotype Does Not Adequately Predict Clopidogrel Response in Healthy Malaysian Volunteers, Yanti Nasyuhana Sani, Lim Sheau Chin, Lim Luen Hui, Nur Elyana Yazmin Mohd Redhuan Shah Edwin, Goh Teck Hwa, Victor L. Serebruany, and Yuen Kah Hay
Cardiology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 128795, 7 pages
- HOXA4 Gene Promoter Hypermethylation as an Epigenetic Mechanism Mediating Resistance to Imatinib Mesylate in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Patients, Marjanu Hikmah Elias, Abdul Aziz Baba, Azlan Husin, Sarina Sulong, Rosline Hassan, Goh Ai Sim, S. Fadilah Abdul Wahid, and Ravindran Ankathil
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 129715, 7 pages
- List of Zooplankton Taxa in the Caspian Sea Waters of Iran, Siamak Bagheri, Jalil Sabkara, Alireza Mirzajani, Seyed Hojat Khodaparast, Esmaeil Yosefzad, and Foong Swee Yeok
Journal of Marine Biology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 134263, 7 pages
- The Hypocholesterolemic Effect of Germinated Brown Rice Involves the Upregulation of the Apolipoprotein A1 and Low-Density Lipoprotein Receptor Genes, Mustapha Umar Imam, Maznah Ismail, Abdul Rahman Omar, and Hairuszah Ithnin
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 134694, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Malaysia who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Malaysia who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Malaysia who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.