This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Nigeria published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Nigeria, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Nigeria that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Inhibitory Effect of Aqueous Extract of Stem Bark of Cissus populnea on Ferrous Sulphate- and Sodium Nitroprusside-Induced Oxidative Stress in Rat’s Testes In Vitro, Seun F. Akomolafe, Ganiyu Oboh, Afolabi A. Akindahunsi, Ayodele J. Akinyemi, and Oluwatosin G. Tade
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 130989, 7 pages
- Organochlorine Pesticide Residues in Sediments and Waters from Cocoa Producing Areas of Ondo State, Southwestern Nigeria, Aderonke Adetutu Okoya, Aderemi Okunola Ogunfowokan, Olabode Idowu Asubiojo, and Nelson Torto
ISRN Soil Science
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 131647, 12 pages
- Acetylation of Wood Flour from Four Wood Species Grown in Nigeria Using Vinegar and Acetic Anhydride, Yakubu Azeh, Gabriel Ademola Olatunji, Cheku Mohammed, and Paul Andrew Mamza
International Journal of Carbohydrate Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 141034, 6 pages
- Activated Carbon-Fly Ash-Nanometal Oxide Composite Materials: Preparation, Characterization, and Tributyltin Removal Efficiency, Olushola S. Ayanda, Olalekan S. Fatoki, Folahan A. Adekola, and Bhekumusa J. Ximba
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 148129, 15 pages
- Ectopic Thoracic Kidney and End-Stage Renal Disease in a 38-Year-Old Nigerian, U. E. Ekrikpo, E. E. Effa, and E. E. Akpan
Case Reports in Nephrology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 158494, 3 pages
- Density Functional Theory of Mild Steel Corrosion in Acidic Media Using Dyes as Inhibitor: Adsorption onto Fe(110) from Gas Phase, R. S. Oguike, A. M. Kolo, A. M. Shibdawa, and H. A. Gyenna
ISRN Physical Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 175910, 9 pages
- Performance Evaluation of a Double-Glazed Box-Type Solar Oven with Reflector, Joshua Folaranmi
Journal of Renewable Energy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 184352, 8 pages
- Postcoital Haemoptysis: A Case Report and a Review of the Literature, Emeka B. Kesieme, Browne C. Okonkwo, Peter O. Okokhere, Georgi Prisadov, Eghosa Aigbe, and Christopher Affusim
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 189326, 3 pages
- Antioxidant and Hepatoprotective Properties of Tofu (Curdle Soymilk) against Acetaminophen-Induced Liver Damage in Rats, Ndatsu Yakubu, Ganiyu Oboh, and Amuzat Aliyu Olalekan
Biotechnology Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 230142, 7 pages
- Rheological Modeling and Characterization of Ficus platyphylla Gum Exudates, Nnabuk O. Eddy, Paul O. Ameh, Casimir E. Gimba, and Eno E. Ebenso
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 254347, 10 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Nigeria who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Nigeria who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Nigeria who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.