This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Nigeria published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Nigeria, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Nigeria that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Contextualizing Child Malaria Diagnosis and Treatment Practices at an Outpatient Clinic in Southwest Nigeria: A Qualitative Study, Juliet Iwelunmor, Collins O. Airhihenbuwa, Gary King, and Ayoade Adedokun
ISRN Infectious Diseases
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 101423, 6 pages
- Estimating the Thickness of Sedimentation within Lower Benue Basin and Upper Anambra Basin, Nigeria, Using Both Spectral Depth Determination and Source Parameter Imaging, Adetona A. Abbass and Abu Mallam
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 124706, 10 pages
- Inhibitory Effect of Aqueous Extract of Stem Bark of Cissus populnea on Ferrous Sulphate- and Sodium Nitroprusside-Induced Oxidative Stress in Rat’s Testes In Vitro, Seun F. Akomolafe, Ganiyu Oboh, Afolabi A. Akindahunsi, Ayodele J. Akinyemi, and Oluwatosin G. Tade
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 130989, 7 pages
- Organochlorine Pesticide Residues in Sediments and Waters from Cocoa Producing Areas of Ondo State, Southwestern Nigeria, Aderonke Adetutu Okoya, Aderemi Okunola Ogunfowokan, Olabode Idowu Asubiojo, and Nelson Torto
ISRN Soil Science
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 131647, 12 pages
- Acetylation of Wood Flour from Four Wood Species Grown in Nigeria Using Vinegar and Acetic Anhydride, Yakubu Azeh, Gabriel Ademola Olatunji, Cheku Mohammed, and Paul Andrew Mamza
International Journal of Carbohydrate Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 141034, 6 pages
- Role of Complementary and Alternative Medicine in Cardiovascular Diseases, Waris Qidwai, Peng Nam Yeoh, Victor Inem, Kashmira Nanji, and Tabinda Ashfaq
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 142898, 2 pages
- Activated Carbon-Fly Ash-Nanometal Oxide Composite Materials: Preparation, Characterization, and Tributyltin Removal Efficiency, Olushola S. Ayanda, Olalekan S. Fatoki, Folahan A. Adekola, and Bhekumusa J. Ximba
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 148129, 15 pages
- Analysis of Essential Elements for Plants Growth Using Instrumental Neutron Activation Analysis, R. L. Njinga, M. N. Moyo, and S. Y. Abdulmaliq
International Journal of Agronomy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 156520, 9 pages
- Ectopic Thoracic Kidney and End-Stage Renal Disease in a 38-Year-Old Nigerian, U. E. Ekrikpo, E. E. Effa, and E. E. Akpan
Case Reports in Nephrology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 158494, 3 pages
- Genetic Analysis and Molecular Identification of Virulence in Xanthomonas oryzae pv. oryzae Isolates, Amos Onasanya, R. O. Onasanya, Abiodun A. Ojo, and B. O. Adewale
ISRN Molecular Biology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 160157, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Nigeria who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Nigeria who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Nigeria who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.