This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Nigeria published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Nigeria, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Nigeria that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Memory Deficit Recovery after Chronic Vanadium Exposure in Mice, Oluwabusayo Folarin, Funmilayo Olopade, Silas Onwuka, and James Olopade
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4860582, 7 pages
- Comparative Study of the Antioxidant Effects of Metformin, Glibenclamide, and Repaglinide in Alloxan-Induced Diabetic Rats, Bonaventure Chukwunonso Obi, Theophine Chinwuba Okoye, Victor Eshu Okpashi, Christiana Nonye Igwe, and Edwin Olisah Alumanah
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1635361, 5 pages
- Synthesis of Nanocrystalline Cellulose Stabilized Copper Nanoparticles, Aminu Musa, Mansor B. Ahmad, Mohd Zobir Hussein, Saiman Mohd Izham, Kamyar Shameli, and Hannatu Abubakar Sani
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2490906, 7 pages
- Production and Characterization of Highly Thermostable β-Glucosidase during the Biodegradation of Methyl Cellulose by Fusarium oxysporum, Folasade M. Olajuyigbe, Chidinma M. Nlekerem, and Olusola A. Ogunyewo
Biochemistry Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3978124, 8 pages
- Lipidomic Modulation in Stressed Albino Rats Is Altered by Yolk and Albumen of Quail (Coturnix japonica) Egg and Poultry Feed, Emmanuel Oluwafemi Ibukun and Gideon Oludare Oladipo
Biochemistry Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2565178, 7 pages
- Iterative Approximations for Zeros of Sum of Accretive Operators in Banach Spaces, Yekini Shehu
Journal of Function Spaces
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5973468, 9 pages
- Cement Dust Exposure and Perturbations in Some Elements and Lung and Liver Functions of Cement Factory Workers, Egbe Edmund Richard, Nsonwu-Anyanwu Augusta Chinyere, Offor Sunday Jeremaiah, Usoro Chinyere Adanna Opara, Etukudo Maise Henrieta, and Egbe Deborah Ifunanya
Journal of Toxicology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6104719, 7 pages
- Silent Human Trypanosoma brucei gambiense Infections around the Old Gboko Sleeping Sickness Focus in Nigeria, Karshima Solomon Ngutor, Lawal A. Idris, and Okubanjo Oluseyi Oluyinka
Journal of Parasitology Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2656121, 5 pages
- Impact of HIV Infection and Zidovudine Therapy on RBC Parameters and Urine Methylmalonic Acid Levels, Adewumi Adediran, Vincent Osunkalu, Tamunomieibi Wakama, Sarah John-Olabode, Akinsegun Akinbami, Ebele Uche, and Sulaimon Akanmu
Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Infectious Diseases
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5210963, 5 pages
- Baird-Pattinson Aetiological Classification and Phases of Delay Contributing to Stillbirths in a Nigerian Tertiary Hospital, Jacob Olumuyiwa Awoleke and Abiodun Idowu Adanikin
Journal of Pregnancy
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1703809, 5 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Nigeria who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Nigeria who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Nigeria who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.