This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Nigeria published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Nigeria, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Nigeria that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Ethical, Socioeconomic, and Cultural Considerations in Gynecologic Cancer Care in Developing Countries, Uzochukwu Uzoma Aniebue and Tonia Chinyelu Onyeka
International Journal of Palliative Care
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 141627, 6 pages
- A Quantitative Study on the Trachea of the Red Sokoto (Maradi) Goat (Capra hircus), O. Byanet, J. A. Bosha, and B. O. Onoja
Veterinary Medicine International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 142715, 5 pages
- Predictive Models of Current, Voltage, and Power Losses on Electric Transmission Lines, O. M. Bamigbola, M. M. Ali, and K. O. Awodele
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 146937, 5 pages
- Prevalence of Plasmodium falciparum Parasitaemia and Its Correlation with Haematological Parameters among HIV-Positive Individuals in Nigeria, Olusola Ojurongbe, Oluwatoyin Adeola Oyeniran, Oyebode Armstrong Terry Alli, Sunday Samuel Taiwo, Taiwo Adetola Ojurongbe, Adekunle Olugbenga Olowe, Oluyinka Oladele Opaleye, and Oluwaseyi Adegboyega Adeyeba
Journal of Tropical Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 161284, 6 pages
- Integrated Approach to Investigate the Effect of Leachate on Groundwater around the Ikot Ekpene Dumpsite in Akwa Ibom State, Southeastern Nigeria, N. J. George, A. I. Ubom, and J. I. Ibanga
International Journal of Geophysics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 174589, 12 pages
- Assessment of the Exact Solutions of the Space and Time Fractional Benjamin-Bona-Mahony Equation via the -Expansion Method, Modified Simple Equation Method, and Liu’s Theorem, Olusola Kolebaje and Oyebola Popoola
ISRN Mathematical Physics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 217184, 11 pages
- Effect of Fracture Aperture on P-Wave Attenuation: A Seismic Physical Modelling Study, Aniekan Martin Ekanem, Xiang Yang Li, Mark Chapman, Main Ian, and Jianxin Wei
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 241279, 8 pages
- Gamma Emitting Radionuclides in Soils from Selected Areas in Douala-Bassa Zone, Littoral Region of Cameroon, Maurice Moyo Ndontchueng, Eric Jilbert Mekongtso Nguelem, Augustin Simo, Raymond Limen Njinga, and Gembou Shouop Cébastien Joël
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 245125, 8 pages
- Gastrointestinal Helminth Parasites Community of Fish Species in a Niger Delta Tidal Creek, Nigeria, Anthony Ekata Ogbeibu, Christopher Ehighaukho Okaka, and Blessing Julius Oribhabor
Journal of Ecosystems
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 246283, 10 pages
- Kinetic Modeling of a Heterogeneous Fenton Oxidative Treatment of Petroleum Refining Wastewater, Diya'uddeen Basheer Hasan, Abdul Aziz Abdul Raman, and Wan Mohd Ashri Wan Daud
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 252491, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Nigeria who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Nigeria who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Nigeria who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.