This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Netherlands published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Netherlands, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Netherlands that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Neurocognitive Basis of Schizophrenia: Information Processing Abnormalities and Clues for Treatment, André Aleman
Advances in Neuroscience
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 104920, 15 pages
- Subpubic Cartilaginous Pseudocyst: Orthopedic Feature with Urological Consequences, Fawzy Farag, Ingrid van der Geest, Christina Hulsbergen-van de Kaa, and John Heesakkers
Case Reports in Urology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 176089, 5 pages
- Balloon-Assisted Tracking to Overcome Radial Spasm during Transradial Coronary Angiography: A Case Report, N. J. W. Verouden and F. Kiemeneij
Case Reports in Cardiology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 214310, 3 pages
- Characterization of an Ovine Bilateral Critical Sized Bone Defect Iliac Wing Model to Examine Treatment Modalities Based on Bone Tissue Engineering, Jennifer L. Lansdowne, Declan Devine, Ursula Eberli, Pieter Emans, Tim J. M. Welting, Jim C. E. Odekerken, Damiano Schiuma, Martin Thalhauser, Ludovic Bouré, and Stephan Zeiter
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 250958, 7 pages
- Development of Polyps and Cancer in Patients with a Negative Colonoscopy: A Follow-Up Study of More Than 20 Years, R. J. L. F. Loffeld
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 261302, 4 pages
- Serotonin Transporter Availability in Early Stage Parkinson’s Disease and Multiple System Atrophy, S. R. Suwijn, H. W. Berendse, C. V. M. Verschuur, R. M. A. de Bie, and J. Booij
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 345132, 4 pages
- No Differences in Emotion Recognition Strategies in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder: Evidence from Hybrid Faces, Kris Evers, Inneke Kerkhof, Jean Steyaert, Ilse Noens, and Johan Wagemans
Autism Research and Treatment
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 345878, 8 pages
- The Dutch Social Interaction Anxiety Scale and the Social Phobia Scale: Reliability, Validity, and Clinical Utility, Edwin de Beurs, Deirdre Tielen, and Lisa Wollmann
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 360193, 9 pages
- Case Study on Human Walking during Wearing a Powered Prosthetic Device: Effectiveness of the System “Human-Robot”, Svetlana Grosu, Pierre Cherelle, Chris Verheul, Bram Vanderborght, and Dirk Lefeber
Advances in Mechanical Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 365265, 9 pages
- Are Plant Species’ Richness and Diversity Influenced by Fragmentation at a Microscale?, Jesús Aguirre-Gutiérrez
International Journal of Biodiversity
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 384698, 9 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Netherlands who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Netherlands who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Netherlands who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.