This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Netherlands published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Netherlands, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Netherlands that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Probabilistic Source Separation for Robust Fetal Electrocardiography, Rik Vullings and Massimo Mischi
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 109756, 8 pages
- Children with Generalised Joint Hypermobility and Musculoskeletal Complaints: State of the Art on Diagnostics, Clinical Characteristics, and Treatment, M. C. Scheper, R. H. H. Engelbert, E. A. A. Rameckers, J. Verbunt, L. Remvig, and B. Juul-Kristensen
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 121054, 13 pages
- Cervical Length Measurement for the Prediction of Preterm Birth in Symptomatic Women with a Twin Pregnancy: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis, S. M. S. Liem, L. van de Mheen, D. J. Bekedam, M. G. van Pampus, B. C. Opmeer, A. C. Lim, and B. W. J. Mol
Obstetrics and Gynecology International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 125897, 7 pages
- Systemic Inflammation and Lung Function Impairment in Morbidly Obese Subjects with the Metabolic Syndrome, Astrid van Huisstede, Manuel Castro Cabezas, Erwin Birnie, Gert-Jan M. van de Geijn, Arjan Rudolphus, Guido Mannaerts, Tjin L. Njo, Pieter S. Hiemstra, and Gert-Jan Braunstahl
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 131349, 8 pages
- Integrin Signaling as a Cancer Drug Target, Erik H. J. Danen
ISRN Cell Biology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 135164, 14 pages
- Visiting Policies in the Adult Intensive Care Units in the Netherlands: Survey among ICU Directors, Kalinka Noordermeer, Tom A. Rijpstra, David Newhall, Aline J. M. Pelle, and Nardo J. M. van der Meer
ISRN Critical Care
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 137045, 6 pages
- (0, 2)-Graphs and Root Systems, Andries E. Brouwer and Leonard Chastkofsky
Journal of Discrete Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 140537, 4 pages
- Hybrid Coronary Revascularization as a Safe, Feasible, and Viable Alternative to Conventional Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting: What Is the Current Evidence?, Arjan J. F. P. Verhaegh, Ryan E. Accord, Leen van Garsse, and Jos G. Maessen
Minimally Invasive Surgery
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 142616, 10 pages
- Systematic Review into Diagnostics for Post-Kala-Azar Dermal Leishmaniasis (PKDL), Emily R. Adams, Inge Versteeg, and Mariska M. G. Leeflang
Journal of Tropical Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 150746, 8 pages
- Palmitoylethanolamide: A Natural Body-Own Anti-Inflammatory Agent, Effective and Safe against Influenza and Common Cold, J. M. Keppel Hesselink, Tineke de Boer, and Renger F. Witkamp
International Journal of Inflammation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 151028, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Netherlands who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Netherlands who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Netherlands who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.