This web page is meant to showcase the research output of New Zealand published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from New Zealand, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from New Zealand that are published in Hindawi journals.
- A 0.8 V 0.23 nW 1.5 ns Full-Swing Pass-Transistor XOR Gate in 130 nm CMOS, Nabihah Ahmad and Rezaul Hasan
Active and Passive Electronic Components
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 148518, 6 pages
- FISH Detection of PML-RARA Fusion in ins(15;17) Acute Promyelocytic Leukaemia Depends on Probe Size, Lynda J. Campbell, Paul Oei, Ross Brookwell, Jake Shortt, Nicola Eaddy, Ashley Ng, Edward Chew, and Peter Browett
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 164501, 4 pages
- Dynamics of a Single Species in a Fluctuating Environment under Periodic Yield Harvesting, Mustafa Hasanbulli, Svitlana P. Rogovchenko, and Yuriy V. Rogovchenko
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 167671, 12 pages
- Clozapine Use Presenting with Pseudopheochromocytoma in a Schizophrenic Patient: A Case Report, Jaskanwal Sara, Matt Jenkins, Tanveer Chohan, Karan Jolly, Lisa Shepherd, Nirav Y. Gandhi, and Jayadave Shakher
Case Reports in Endocrinology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 194927, 3 pages
- Graptopetalum paraguayense Ameliorates Airway Inflammation and Allergy in Ovalbumin- (OVA-) Sensitized BALB/C Mice by Inhibiting Th2 Signal, Bao-Hong Lee, Yu-Hsiang Cheng, and She-Ching Wu
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 237096, 13 pages
- The Role of Cell Surface Architecture of Lactobacilli in Host-Microbe Interactions in the Gastrointestinal Tract, Ranjita Sengupta, Eric Altermann, Rachel C. Anderson, Warren C. McNabb,
Paul J. Moughan, and Nicole C. Roy
Mediators of Inflammation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 237921, 16 pages
- Temporal and Spatial Coexistence of Archaeal and Bacterial amoA Genes and Gene Transcripts in Lake Lucerne, Elisabeth W. Vissers, Flavio S. Anselmetti, Paul L. E. Bodelier, Gerard Muyzer, Christa Schleper, Maria Tourna, and Hendrikus J. Laanbroek
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 289478, 11 pages
- Environmentally Lean Production: The Development and Incorporation of an Environmental Impact Index into Value Stream Mapping, T. J. Roosen and D. J. Pons
Journal of Industrial Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 298103, 17 pages
- Skin Matters: Identifying Pain Mechanisms and Predicting Treatment Outcomes, Edward A. Shipton
Neurology Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 329364, 7 pages
- Strain Distribution in a Kennedy Class I Implant Assisted Removable Partial Denture under Various Loading Conditions, Reza Shahmiri, John M. Aarts, Vincent Bennani, Raj Das, and Michael V. Swain
International Journal of Dentistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 351279, 11 pages
The following is the list of scholars from New Zealand who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from New Zealand who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from New Zealand who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.