This web page is meant to showcase the research output of New Zealand published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from New Zealand, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from New Zealand that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Sun-Tanning Perceptions of a New Zealand Urban Population (1994–2005/6), A. I. Reeder, G. F. H. McLeod, A. R. Gray, and R. McGee
Journal of Skin Cancer
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 135473, 9 pages
- Micromelanomas: A Review of Melanomas ≤2 mm and a Case Report, Sharad P. Paul
Case Reports in Oncological Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 206260, 4 pages
- Correcting Positional Errors in Shore-Based Theodolite Measurements of Animals at Sea, Ophélie Sagnol, Femke Reitsma, Christoph Richter, and Laurence H. Field
Journal of Marine Biology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 267917, 8 pages
- 3D Assessment of Mandibular Growth Based on Image Registration: A Feasibility Study in a Rabbit Model, I. Kim, M. E. Oliveira, W. J. Duncan, I. Cioffi, and M. Farella
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 276128, 6 pages
- Microduplication of 3p26.3 Implicated in Cognitive Development, Leah Te Weehi, Raj Maikoo, Adrian Mc Cormack, Roberto Mazzaschi, Fern Ashton, Liangtao Zhang, Alice M. George, and Donald R. Love
Case Reports in Genetics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 295359, 6 pages
- Does Maturity Affect Cephalic Perfusion and T/QRS Ratio during Prolonged Umbilical Cord Occlusion in Fetal Sheep?, Guido Wassink, Robert Galinsky, Paul P. Drury, Eleanor R. Gunn, Laura Bennet, and Alistair J. Gunn
Obstetrics and Gynecology International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 314159, 11 pages
- A Novel Role for Raloxifene Nanomicelles in Management of Castrate Resistant Prostate Cancer, Sebastien Taurin, Hayley Nehoff, Thalita van Aswegen, Rhonda J. Rosengren, and Khaled Greish
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 323594, 14 pages
- Expression of a Mutant kcnj2 Gene Transcript in Zebrafish, Ivone U. S. Leong, Jonathan R. Skinner, Andrew N. Shelling, and Donald R. Love
ISRN Molecular Biology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 324839, 14 pages
- Trends in Antiparkinsonian Medication Use in New Zealand: 1995–2011, T. L. Pitcher, M. R. MacAskill, and T. J. Anderson
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 379431, 9 pages
- Polypeptide Multilayer Self-Assembly Studied by Ellipsometry, Marina Craig, Krister Holmberg, Eric Le Ru, and Pablo Etchegoin
Journal of Drug Delivery
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 424697, 5 pages
The following is the list of scholars from New Zealand who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from New Zealand who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from New Zealand who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.