This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Panama published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Panama, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Panama that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Preemptive Circular Defence of Immature Insects: Definition and Occurrences of Cycloalexy Revisited, Guillaume J. Dury, Jacqueline C. Bede, and Donald M. Windsor
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 642908, 13 pages
- Biochemical Characterization, Action on Macrophages, and Superoxide Anion Production of Four Basic Phospholipases A2 from Panamanian Bothrops asper Snake Venom, Aristides Quintero Rueda, Isela González Rodríguez, Eliane C. Arantes, Sulamita S. Setúbal, Leonardo de A. Calderon, Juliana P. Zuliani, Rodrigo G. Stábeli, and Andreimar M. Soares
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 789689, 9 pages
- Supplemental Perioperative Oxygen (80% FIO2) for the Prevention of Surgical Site Infection after Emergency Cesarean Section, Bleixen Admadé and Osvaldo Reyes
ISRN Infectious Diseases
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 526163, 4 pages
- Severe Postpartum Hemorrhage from Uterine Atony: A Multicentric Study, Carlos Montufar-Rueda, Laritza Rodriguez, José Douglas Jarquin, Alejandra Barboza, Maura Carolina Bustillo, Flor Marin, Guillermo Ortiz, and Francisco Estrada
Journal of Pregnancy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 525914, 6 pages
- Autofluorescence Images with Carl Zeiss versus Topcon Eye Fundus Camera: A Comparative Study, Juan M. Muñoz, Rosa M. Coco, M. Rosa Sanabria, Ruben Cuadrado, and Eduardo Blanco
Journal of Ophthalmology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 309192, 4 pages
- Decrease in Hospitalizations for Pneumonia in Children under Five Years of Age in an Indian Reservation in Panama after the Introduction of the Heptavalent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine (PCV7), Javier Nieto Guevara, Carlos Daza, and Rebecca Smith
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 514578, 3 pages
- Diversity of Perceptions on REDD+ Implementation at the Agriculture Frontier in Panama, Guillaume Peterson St-Laurent, Nancy Gélinas, and Catherine Potvin
International Journal of Forestry Research
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 657846, 16 pages
- Development of Communication Behaviour: Receiver Ontogeny in Túngara Frogs and a Prospectus for a Behavioural Evolutionary Development, Alexander T. Baugh, Kim L. Hoke, and Michael J. Ryan
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 680632, 10 pages
- Fluorescence Correlation Spectroscopy in Drug Discovery: Study of Alexa532-Endothelin 1 Binding to the Endothelin ETA Receptor to Describe the Pharmacological Profile of Natural Products, Catherina Caballero-George, Thomas Sorkalla, Daniel Jakobs, Jessica Bolaños, Huzefa Raja, Carol Shearer, Eldredge Bermingham, and Hanns Häberlein
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 524169, 7 pages
- Sex and Speciation: Drosophila Reproductive Tract Proteins— Twenty Five Years Later, Rama Singh and Santosh Jagadeeshan
International Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 191495, 9 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Panama who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Panama who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Panama who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.