This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Peru published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Peru, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Peru that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Relationship between Monthly Rainfall in NW Peru and Tropical Sea Surface Temperature, Juan Bazo, María de las Nieves Lorenzo, and Rosmeri Porfirio da Rocha
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 152875, 9 pages
- Total Variation Regularization Algorithms for Images Corrupted with Different Noise Models: A Review, Paul Rodríguez
Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 217021, 18 pages
- Refractory Thrombocytopenia Responds to Octreotide Treatment in a Case of Evans Syndrome with Gastric Neuroendocrine Tumor, Kocfa Chung-Delgado, Alejandro Revilla-Montag, Sonia Guillén-Bravo, Hugo Ríos-Díaz, and José C. Alva-Muñoz
Case Reports in Hematology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 391086, 5 pages
- E. coli Meningitis Presenting in a Patient with Disseminated Strongyloides stercoralis, Juliana B. Gomez, Yvan Maque, Manuel A. Moquillaza, and William E. Anicama
Case Reports in Infectious Diseases
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 424362, 4 pages
- Synthesis and Characterization of New Palladium(II) Thiosemicarbazone Complexes and Their Cytotoxic Activity against Various Human Tumor Cell Lines, Wilfredo Hernández, Juan Paz, Fernando Carrasco, Abraham Vaisberg, Evgenia Spodine, Jorge Manzur, Lothar Hennig, Joachim Sieler, Steffen Blaurock, and Lothar Beyer
Bioinorganic Chemistry and Applications
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 524701, 12 pages
- Serosorting and HIV/STI Infection among HIV-Negative MSM and Transgender People: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis to Inform WHO Guidelines, Caitlin E. Kennedy, Laura J. Bernard, Kathryn E. Muessig, Kelika A. Konda, Elie A. Akl, Ying-Ru Lo, Antonio Gerbase, and Kevin R. O’Reilly
Journal of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 583627, 8 pages
- Treatment of Periprosthetic Infections: An Economic Analysis, Daniel Hernández-Vaquero, Mariano Fernández-Fairen, Ana Torres, Ann M. Menzie, José Manuel Fernández-Carreira, Antonio Murcia-Mazon, Enrique Guerado, and Luis Merzthal
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 821650, 6 pages
- Association between Allergic Rhinitis and Asthma Control in Peruvian School Children: A Cross-Sectional Study, Justo Padilla, Mónica Uceda, Otto Ziegler, Felipe Lindo, Eder Herrera-Pérez, and Luis Huicho
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 861213, 7 pages
- Insecticidal Effect and Residual Action of Fenitrothion and Esfenvalerate on Sitophilus oryzae and S. zeamais (Coleoptera: Curculionidae) in Stored Maize and Wheat, J. A. Vásquez-Castro, G. C. de Baptista, C. D. Gadanha Jr., and L. R. P. Trevizan
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 158179, 11 pages
- Ethnobiology and Ethnopharmacology of Lepidium meyenii (Maca), a Plant from the Peruvian Highlands, Gustavo F. Gonzales
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 193496, 10 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Peru who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Peru who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Peru who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.