This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Peru published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Peru, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Peru that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Rediscovery of Cameroon Dolphin, the Gulf of Guinea Population of Sousa teuszii (Kükenthal, 1892), Isidore Ayissi, Gabriel Hoinsoudé Segniagbeto, and Koen Van Waerebeek
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 819827, 6 pages
- Nitric Oxide and Superoxide Anion Balance in Rats Exposed to Chronic and Long Term Intermittent Hypoxia, Patricia Siques, Ángel Luis López de Pablo, Julio Brito, Silvia M. Arribas, Karen Flores, Karem Arriaza, Nelson Naveas, M. Carmen González, Alexander Hoorntje, Fabiola León-Velarde, and M. Rosario López
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 610474, 10 pages
- Millipedes as Food for Humans: Their Nutritional and Possible Antimalarial Value—A First Report, Henrik Enghoff, Nicola Manno, Sévérin Tchibozo, Manuela List, Bettina Schwarzinger, Wolfgang Schoefberger, Clemens Schwarzinger, and Maurizio G. Paoletti
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 651768, 9 pages
- Evaluation of the Use of Auricular Composite Graft for Secondary Unilateral Cleft Lip Nasal Alar Deformity Repair, Percy Rossell-Perry and Carolina Romero-Narvaez
Plastic Surgery International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 270285, 7 pages
- Frequencies of Blood Group Systems MNS, Diego, and Duffy and Clinical Phases of Carrion’s Disease in Amazonas, Peru, Oscar Acosta, Luis Solano, Jorge Escobar, Miguel Fernandez, Carlos Solano, and Ricardo Fujita
Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Infectious Diseases
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 576107, 8 pages
- Despeckle Filtering for Multiscale Amplitude-Modulation Frequency-Modulation (AM-FM) Texture Analysis of Ultrasound Images of the Intima-Media Complex, C. P. Loizou, V. Murray, M. S. Pattichis, M. Pantziaris, A. N. Nicolaides, and C. S. Pattichis
International Journal of Biomedical Imaging
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 518414, 13 pages
- A Case of Methanol Poisoning in a Child, Reyner Loza and Dimas Rodriguez
Case Reports in Nephrology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 652129, 3 pages
- Association between Allergic Rhinitis and Asthma Control in Peruvian School Children: A Cross-Sectional Study, Justo Padilla, Mónica Uceda, Otto Ziegler, Felipe Lindo, Eder Herrera-Pérez, and Luis Huicho
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 861213, 7 pages
- Treatment of Periprosthetic Infections: An Economic Analysis, Daniel Hernández-Vaquero, Mariano Fernández-Fairen, Ana Torres, Ann M. Menzie, José Manuel Fernández-Carreira, Antonio Murcia-Mazon, Enrique Guerado, and Luis Merzthal
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 821650, 6 pages
- E. coli Meningitis Presenting in a Patient with Disseminated Strongyloides stercoralis, Juliana B. Gomez, Yvan Maque, Manuel A. Moquillaza, and William E. Anicama
Case Reports in Infectious Diseases
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 424362, 4 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Peru who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Peru who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Peru who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.