This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Peru published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Peru, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Peru that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Using Small RNA Deep Sequencing Data to Detect Human Viruses, Fang Wang, Yu Sun, Jishou Ruan, Rui Chen, Xin Chen, Chengjie Chen, Jan F. Kreuze, ZhangJun Fei, Xiao Zhu, and Shan Gao
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2596782, 9 pages
- Intermittent Hypoxia-Induced Carotid Body Chemosensory Potentiation and Hypertension Are Critically Dependent on Peroxynitrite Formation, Esteban A. Moya, Paulina Arias, Carlos Varela, María P. Oyarce, Rodrigo Del Rio, and Rodrigo Iturriaga
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9802136, 9 pages
- Impact of Roasting on Fatty Acids, Tocopherols, Phytosterols, and Phenolic Compounds Present in Plukenetia huayllabambana Seed, Rosana Chirinos, Daniela Zorrilla, Ana Aguilar-Galvez, Romina Pedreschi, and David Campos
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6570935, 10 pages
- Review of the Trifolium amabile Complex in Peru, with the Description of a New Species, Eduardo Antonio Molinari-Novoa
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5435781, 5 pages
- Inhospital Mortality in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: A Prospective Cohort Study in Lima, Peru, Henry Zelada, Antonio Bernabe-Ortiz, and Helard Manrique
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7287215, 7 pages
- Analysis of Nonviscous Oscillators Based on the Damping Model Perturbation, Mario Lázaro, César F. Casanova, Ignacio Ferrer, and Pedro Martín
Shock and Vibration
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9634103, 19 pages
- Effect of the Purple Corn Beverage “Chicha Morada” in Composite Resin during Dental Bleaching, Eric Dario Acuña, Leyla Delgado-Cotrina, Francisco Aurelio Rumiche, and Lidia Yileng Tay
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2970548, 6 pages
- Efficient Parallel Sorting for Migrating Birds Optimization When Solving Machine-Part Cell Formation Problems, Ricardo Soto, Broderick Crawford, Boris Almonacid, and Fernando Paredes
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9402503, 39 pages
- A Matheuristic Approach Combining Local Search and Mathematical Programming, Carolina Lagos, Guillermo Guerrero, Enrique Cabrera, Stefanie Niklander, Franklin Johnson, Fernando Paredes, and Jorge Vega
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1506084, 7 pages
- A Novel Steganography Technique for SDTV-H.264/AVC Encoded Video, Christian Di Laura, Diego Pajuelo, and Guillermo Kemper
International Journal of Digital Multimedia Broadcasting
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6950592, 9 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Peru who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Peru who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Peru who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.