This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Philippines published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Philippines, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Philippines that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Evaluation of an Indirect-ELISA Test for Trypanosoma evansi Infection (Surra) in Buffaloes and Its Application to a Serological Survey in Thailand, Arthur Kocher, Marc Desquesnes, Ketsarin Kamyingkird, Sarawut Yangtara, Emilye Leboucher, Pranee Rodtian, Alan Dargantes, and Sathaporn Jittapalapong
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 361037, 8 pages
- Endoscopic Ex Vivo Evaluation of Bile Concentrations by Narrow Band Imaging: A Pilot Study, Roberta Maselli, Haruhiro Inoue, Haruo Ikeda, Manabu Onimaru, Akira Yoshida, Esperanza Grace Santi, Hiroki Sato, Nikolas Eleftheriadis, and Shin-ei Kudo
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 367848, 3 pages
- Amoxicillin/Clavulanic Acid for the Treatment of Odontogenic Infections: A Randomised Study Comparing Efficacy and Tolerability versus Clindamycin, Archiel Launch Tancawan, Maria Noemi Pato, Khamiza Zainol Abidin, A. S. Mohd Asari, Tran Xuan Thong, Puja Kochhar, Chandra Muganurmath, Monique Twynholm, and Keith Barker
International Journal of Dentistry
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 472470, 9 pages
- Epidemiologic Study of Blastocystis Infection in an Urban Community in the Philippines, Maria Luz B. Belleza, Jessa Louise C. Cadacio, Maridel P. Borja, Juan Antonio A. Solon, Mildred A. Padilla, Pilarita N. Tongol-Rivera, and Windell L. Rivera
Journal of Environmental and Public Health
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 894297, 7 pages
- Predictors of Outcome and Severity in Adult Filipino Patients with Febrile Neutropenia, Marc Gregory Y. Yu, Ralph Elvi M. Villalobos, Ma. Jasmin Marinela C. Juan-Bartolome, and Regina P. Berba
Advances in Hematology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 920838, 6 pages
- Review on the Antimicrobial Resistance of Pathogens from Tracheal and Endotracheal Aspirates of Patients with Clinical Manifestations of Pneumonia in Bacolod City in 2013, Alain C. Juayang, Dominador G. Maestral Jr., Gemma B. de los Reyes, Michael Angelo D. Acosido, and Christine T. Gallega
International Journal of Bacteriology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 942509, 5 pages
- Utilization of Cellulose from Luffa cylindrica Fiber as Binder in Acetaminophen Tablets, John Carlo O. Macuja, Laurence N. Ruedas, and Rebecca C. Nueva España
Advances in Environmental Chemistry
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 243785, 8 pages
- A Sustainable Manufacturing Strategy from Different Strategic Responses under Uncertainty, Lanndon Ocampo, Eppie Clark, and Kae Vines Tanudtanud
Journal of Industrial Engineering
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 210568, 11 pages
- Cytotoxicity of Probiotics from Philippine Commercial Dairy Products on Cancer Cells and the Effect on Expression of cfos and cjun Early Apoptotic-Promoting Genes and Interleukin-1β and Tumor Necrosis Factor-α Proinflammatory Cytokine Genes, Peter T. Shyu, Glenn G. Oyong, and Esperanza C. Cabrera
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 491740, 9 pages
- Toxocara (Nematoda: Ascaridida) and Other Soil-Transmitted Helminth Eggs Contaminating Soils in Selected Urban and Rural Areas in the Philippines, Vachel Gay V. Paller and Emmanuel Ryan C. de Chavez
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 386232, 6 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Philippines who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Philippines who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Philippines who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.