This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Philippines published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Philippines, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Philippines that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Turning Disaster into an Opportunity for Quality Improvement in Essential Intrapartum and Newborn Care Services in the Philippines: Pre- to Posttraining Assessments, M. S. Castillo, M. A. Corsino, A. P. Calibo, W. Zeck, D. S. Capili, L. C. Andrade, K. A. Reyes, R. C. Alfonso, M. B. Ponferrada, and M. A. Silvestre
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6264249, 9 pages
- Thin Layer Chromatography-Bioautography and Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry of Antimicrobial Leaf Extracts from Philippine Piper betle L. against Multidrug-Resistant Bacteria, Demetrio L. Valle Jr., Juliana Janet M. Puzon, Esperanza C. Cabrera, and Windell L. Rivera
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4976791, 7 pages
- Effects of Cadmium and Zinc on the Gamete Viability, Fertilization, and Embryonic Development of Tripneustes gratilla (Linnaeus), Ivan Patrick B. Tualla and Jayzon G. Bitacura
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8175213, 10 pages
- Competitive Fixed-Bed Adsorption of Pb(II), Cu(II), and Ni(II) from Aqueous Solution Using Chitosan-Coated Bentonite, Wan-Chi Tsai, Mark Daniel G. de Luna, Hanna Lee P. Bermillo-Arriesgado, Cybelle M. Futalan, James I. Colades, and Meng-Wei Wan
International Journal of Polymer Science
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1608939, 11 pages
- Application of Unit Commitment with Market Pool in a Peaking Power Generation Firm in the Philippines for a Cost Reduction Case Study, Luke Rey Santillan, Kenn Brylle Senen, Robert Wamilda Jr., Lanndon Ocampo, Rafael Seva Jr., Reuella J. Bacalso, and Alaine Liggayu
Journal of Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6105720, 10 pages
- Vectors and Spatial Patterns of Angiostrongylus cantonensis in Selected Rice-Farming Villages of Muñoz, Nueva Ecija, Philippines, Ma. Angelica A. Tujan, Ian Kendrich C. Fontanilla, and Vachel Gay V. Paller
Journal of Parasitology Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3085639, 7 pages
- Expressing Redundancy among Linear-Epitope Sequence Data Based on Residue-Level Physicochemical Similarity in the Context of Antigenic Cross-Reaction, Salvador Eugenio C. Caoili
Advances in Bioinformatics
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1276594, 13 pages
- Melioidosis: A Rare Cause of Liver Abscess, Peter Franz M. San Martin, Catherine S. C. Teh, and Ma. Amornetta J. Casupang
Case Reports in Hepatology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5910375, 3 pages
- The Noncentral Version of the Whitney Numbers: A Comprehensive Study, Mahid M. Mangontarum, Omar I. Cauntongan, and Amila P. Macodi-Ringia
International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6206207, 16 pages
- Socioeconomic Factors Associated with Knowledge on Tuberculosis among Adults in Ethiopia, Sifrash Meseret Gelaw
Tuberculosis Research and Treatment
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6207457, 11 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Philippines who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Philippines who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Philippines who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.