This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Puerto Rico published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Puerto Rico, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Puerto Rico that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Rapidly Growing Thyroid Mass in an Immunocompromised Young Male Adult, Mónica Santiago, José Hernán Martinez, Coromoto Palermo, Carlos Figueroa, Oberto Torres, Rafael Trinidad, Eva Gonzalez, Maria de Lourdes Miranda, Miosotis Garcia, and Guillermo Villamarzo
Case Reports in Endocrinology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 290843, 4 pages
- Ovarian Carcinosarcoma: Effects of Cytoreductive Status and Platinum-Based Chemotherapy on Survival, Amelia M. Jernigan, Amanda Nickles Fader, Benjamin Nutter, Peter Rose, Jill H. Tseng, and Pedro F. Escobar
Obstetrics and Gynecology International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 490508, 5 pages
- Intracellular Delivery of siRNA by Polycationic Superparamagnetic Nanoparticles, Betzaida Castillo, Lev Bromberg, Xaira López, Valerie Badillo, Jose A. González Feliciano, Carlos I. González, T. Alan Hatton, and Gabriel Barletta
Journal of Drug Delivery
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 218940, 12 pages
- Incidence and Spatial Distribution of Caribbean Yellow Band Disease in La Parguera, Puerto Rico, Francisco J. Soto-Santiago and Ernesto Weil
Journal of Marine Biology
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 510962, 7 pages
- Environmental Influences on Caribbean Fish Catch, Mark R. Jury
International Journal of Oceanography
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 174729, 11 pages
- A Molecular Perspective on Systematics, Taxonomy and Classification Amazonian Discus Fishes of the Genus Symphysodon, Manuella Villar Amado, Izeni P. Farias, and Tomas Hrbek
International Journal of Evolutionary Biology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 360654, 16 pages
- Synthesis of Ag-Au Nanoparticles by Galvanic Replacement and Their Morphological Studies by HRTEM and Computational Modeling, Manuel Ramos, Domingo A. Ferrer, Russell R. Chianelli, Victor Correa, Joseph Serrano-Matos, and Sergio Flores
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 374096, 5 pages
- Selective Interactions of Valeriana officinalis Extracts and Valerenic Acid with [3H]Glutamate Binding to Rat Synaptic Membranes, Lisa M. Del Valle-Mojica, Yoshira M. Ayala-Marín, Carmen M. Ortiz-Sanchez, Bianca A. Torres-Hernández, Safa Abdalla-Mukhaimer, and José G. Ortiz
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 403591, 7 pages
- Long-Term Variability and Trends in the Caribbean Sea, Mark R. Jury
International Journal of Oceanography
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 465810, 9 pages
- Intravitreal Bevacizumab (Avastin) for Diabetic Retinopathy: The 2010 GLADAOF Lecture, J. Fernando Arevalo, Juan G. Sanchez, Andres F. Lasave, Lihteh Wu, Mauricio Maia, Sergio Bonafonte, Miguel Brito, Arturo A. Alezzandrini, Natalia Restrepo, Maria H. Berrocal, Mario Saravia, Michel Eid Farah, Jans Fromow-Guerra, and Virgilio Morales-Canton
Journal of Ophthalmology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 584238, 13 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Puerto Rico who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Puerto Rico who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Puerto Rico who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.