This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Paraguay published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Paraguay, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Paraguay that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Biaxial Solar Tracking System Based on the MPPT Approach Integrating ICTs for Photovoltaic Applications, Raúl Gregor, Yoshihiko Takase, Jorge Rodas, Leonardo Carreras, Derlis Gregor, and Andrés López
International Journal of Photoenergy
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 202986, 10 pages
- High Tuberculosis Disease Burden among Indigenous People of the Paraguayan Chaco and Associated Community Characteristics, 2002–2004: An Ecological Study, Amanda VanSteelandt, Ana Magdalena Hurtado, Miriam Rolón, Antonieta Rojas de Arias, and Juan Carlos Jara
Epidemiology Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 841289, 8 pages
- A Tool for Balance Control Training Using Muscle Synergies and Multimodal Interfaces, D. Galeano, F. Brunetti, D. Torricelli, S. Piazza, and J. L. Pons
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 565370, 13 pages
- SNAP II and SNAPPE II as Predictors of Neonatal Mortality in a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit: Does Postnatal Age Play a Role?, Mirta Noemi Mesquita Ramirez, Laura Evangelina Godoy, and Elizabeth Alvarez Barrientos
International Journal of Pediatrics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 298198, 5 pages
- Mucocutaneous Leishmaniasis: Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practices Among Paraguayan Communities, Patients, and Health Professionals, Mónica Ruoti, Rolando Oddone, Nathalie Lampert, Elizabeth Orué, Michael A. Miles, Neal Alexander, Andrea M. Rehman, Rebecca Njord, Stephanie Shu, Susannah Brice, Bryony Sinclair, and Alison Krentel
Journal of Tropical Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 538629, 10 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Paraguay who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Paraguay who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Paraguay who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.