This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Qatar published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Qatar, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Qatar that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Comparison of Efficacy and Safety of Rosuvastatin, Atorvastatin and Pravastatin among Dyslipidemic Diabetic Patients, Lolwa Barakat, Amin Jayyousi, Abdulbari Bener, Bilal Zuby, and Mahmoud Zirie
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 146579, 7 pages
- Isolated Bilateral Ptosis as an Early Sign of Guillain-Barré Syndrome, Yahia Z. Imam and Dirk Deleu
Case Reports in Neurological Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 178291, 4 pages
- Altered Responses to Cold Environment in Urocortin 1 and Corticotropin-Releasing Factor Deficient Mice, Bayan Chaker, Tareq A. Samra, Nabanita S. Datta, and Abdul B. Abou-Samra
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 185767, 7 pages
- Reverse Engineering Sparse Gene Regulatory Networks Using Cubature Kalman Filter and Compressed Sensing, Amina Noor, Erchin Serpedin, Mohamed Nounou, and Hazem Nounou
Advances in Bioinformatics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 205763, 11 pages
- Reduction in Door-to-Needle Time after Transfer of Thrombolysis Site from CCU to Emergency Department, Osama Mohammed, Firjith C. Paramba, Naushad V. Aboobaker, Riyadh A. Mohammed, Nishan K. Purayil, Haitham M. Jassim, Mohammad K. Shariff, Saud M. Aslam, Farook F. Muhsen, Khalid H. Al Noor, and Hani H. Al Kilani
Emergency Medicine International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 208271, 5 pages
- Obesity Index That Better Predict Metabolic Syndrome: Body Mass Index, Waist Circumference, Waist Hip Ratio, or Waist Height Ratio, Abdulbari Bener, Mohammad T. Yousafzai, Sarah Darwish, Abdulla O. A. A. Al-Hamaq, Eman A. Nasralla, and Mohammad Abdul-Ghani
Journal of Obesity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 269038, 9 pages
- Thin, Flexible Supercapacitors Made from Carbon Nanofiber Electrodes Decorated at Room Temperature with Manganese Oxide Nanosheets, S. K. Nataraj, Q. Song, S. A. Al-Muhtaseb, S. E. Dutton, Q. Zhang, and E. Sivaniah
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 272093, 6 pages
- Infected Hydrocele of the Canal of Nuck, Parkash Mandhan, Zaid Raouf, and Khalid Bhatti
Case Reports in Urology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 275257, 3 pages
- The Assessment of Disease Activity in Rheumatic Diseases, Thurayya Arayssi, Zahi Touma, Mandana Nikpour, and Lilian Ghandour
International Journal of Rheumatology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 275691, 2 pages
- A Sacral Mass in a Newborn: A Variant of Type II Diastematomyelia with Triple Splitting of the Cord, Emad Sadek Shatla, El Said M. A. Bedair, and Ashraf Soliman
Case Reports in Pediatrics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 307205, 4 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Qatar who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Qatar who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Qatar who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.