This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Russian Federation published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Russian Federation, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Russian Federation that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Economic Efficiency Assessment of Autonomous Wind/Diesel/Hydrogen Systems in Russia, O. V. Marchenko and S. V. Solomin
Journal of Renewable Energy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 101972, 10 pages
- The Novelty of Human Cancer/Testis Antigen Encoding Genes in Evolution, Pavel Dobrynin, Ekaterina Matyunina, S. V. Malov, and A. P. Kozlov
International Journal of Genomics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 105108, 7 pages
- On Solution Representation of Generalized Abel Integral Equation, Arsen Pskhu
Journal of Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 106251, 5 pages
- Roquefort Cheese Proteins Inhibit Chlamydia pneumoniae Propagation and LPS-Induced Leukocyte Migration, Ivan M. Petyaev, Naylia A. Zigangirova, Natalie V. Kobets, Valery Tsibezov,
Lydia N. Kapotina, Elena D. Fedina, and Yuriy K. Bashmakov
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 140591, 6 pages
- Molecular Characterization of the Asian Tiger Mosquito Aedes albopictus (Skuse) (Diptera: Culicidae) in Northern Italy, Elena Shaikevich and Asghar Talbalaghi
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 157426, 6 pages
- Preliminary Results of Marine Electromagnetic Sounding with a Powerful, Remote Source in Kola Bay off the Barents Sea, Valery Grigoryev, Sergey Korotaev, Mikhail Kruglyakov, Darya Orekhova,
Yury Scshors, Evgeniy Tereshchenko, Pavel Tereshchenko, and Igor Trofimov
International Journal of Geophysics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 160915, 8 pages
- Imprecise Imputation as a Tool for Solving Classification Problems with Mean Values of Unobserved Features, Lev V. Utkin and Yulia A. Zhuk
Advances in Artificial Intelligence
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 176890, 12 pages
- Growth and Neutron Diffraction Investigation of Ca3NbGa3Si2O14 and La3Ga5.5Nb0.5O14 Crystals, I. A. Kaurova, G. M. Kuz’micheva, V. B. Rybakov, A. Cousson, O. Zaharko, and E. N. Domoroshchina
Journal of Materials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 191626, 6 pages
- Nanoscale Phenomena Occurring during Pyrolysis of Salix viminalis Wood, Aleksandra W. Cyganiuk, Roman Klimkiewicz, Andrzej Olejniczak, Anna Kucińska, and Jerzy P. Łukaszewicz
Journal of Materials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 206952, 9 pages
- The Theory and Observational Evidence for Streamlets: A New Velocity-Based Feature Model of Jet Streams and Eddies in the Oceans, Alexander V. Kazansky and Antonina A. Shupikova
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 208616, 9 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Russian Federation who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Russian Federation who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Russian Federation who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.