This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Russian Federation published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Russian Federation, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Russian Federation that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Economic Efficiency Assessment of Autonomous Wind/Diesel/Hydrogen Systems in Russia, O. V. Marchenko and S. V. Solomin
Journal of Renewable Energy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 101972, 10 pages
- The Novelty of Human Cancer/Testis Antigen Encoding Genes in Evolution, Pavel Dobrynin, Ekaterina Matyunina, S. V. Malov, and A. P. Kozlov
International Journal of Genomics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 105108, 7 pages
- On Solution Representation of Generalized Abel Integral Equation, Arsen Pskhu
Journal of Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 106251, 5 pages
- Spontaneous Electrical Activity and Spikes in the Tail of Marine Cercariae, O. O. Tolstenkov, M. I. Zhukovskaya, V. V. Prokofiev, and M. K. S. Gustafsson
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 123108, 4 pages
- Strong Field-Induced Frequency Conversion of Laser Radiation in Plasma Plumes: Recent Achievements, R. A. Ganeev
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 127670, 18 pages
- New Model for Evaluation of FRP Debonding Strain for Russian Design Code, Anton Alekseevich Bykov and Aleksandr Vasilyevich Kalugin
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 130162, 11 pages
- Concerning the Lower Atmosphere Responses to Magnetospheric Storms and Substorms, P. A. Sedykh and I. Yu. Lobycheva
International Journal of Atmospheric Sciences
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 130786, 9 pages
- Roles of Mitochondrial Dynamics under Stressful and Normal Conditions in Yeast Cells, Dmitry A. Knorre, Konstantin Y. Popadin, Svyatoslav S. Sokolov, and Fedor F. Severin
Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 139491, 6 pages
- Roquefort Cheese Proteins Inhibit Chlamydia pneumoniae Propagation and LPS-Induced Leukocyte Migration, Ivan M. Petyaev, Naylia A. Zigangirova, Natalie V. Kobets, Valery Tsibezov,
Lydia N. Kapotina, Elena D. Fedina, and Yuriy K. Bashmakov
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 140591, 6 pages
- Fuel Cell Electrodes Based on Carbon Nanotube/Metallic Nanoparticles Hybrids Formed on Porous Stainless Steel Pellets, S. M. Khantimerov, E. F. Kukovitsky, N. A. Sainov, and N. M. Suleimanov
International Journal of Chemical Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 157098, 4 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Russian Federation who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Russian Federation who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Russian Federation who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.