This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Rwanda published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Rwanda, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Rwanda that are published in Hindawi journals.
- The Prevalence of Syphilis Infection and Its Associated Factors in the General Population of Rwanda: A National Household-Based Survey, Mwumvaneza Mutagoma, Eric Remera, Dieudonné Sebuhoro, Steve Kanters, David J. Riedel, and Sabin Nsanzimana
Journal of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4980417, 8 pages
- Effects of Nuclear Genomes on Anther Development in Cytoplasmic Male Sterile Chicories (Cichorium intybus L.): Morphological Analysis, Ildephonse Habarugira, Theo Hendriks, Marie-Christine Quillet, Jean-Louis Hilbert, and Caroline Rambaud
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 529521, 13 pages
- Perspectives, Perceptions and Experiences in Postoperative Pain Management in Developing Countries: A Focus Group Study Conducted in Rwanda, Ana P Johnson, Ryan Mahaffey, Rylan Egan, Theogene Twagirumugabe, and Joel L Parlow
Pain Research and Management
Volume 20 (2015), Issue 5, Pages 255-260
- The Effects of Interpregnancy Intervals and Previous Pregnancy Outcome on Fetal Loss in Rwanda (1996–2010), Ignace Habimana-Kabano, Annelet Broekhuis, and Pieter Hooimeijer
International Journal of Reproductive Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 413917, 10 pages
- Combination Antiretroviral Therapy for HIV in Rwandan Adults: Clinical Outcomes and Impact on Reproductive Health up to 24 Months, Brenda Asiimwe-Kateera, Nienke Veldhuijzen, Jean Paul Balinda, John Rusine, Sally Eagle, Joseph Vyankandondera, Julie Mugabekazi, Pascale Ondoa, Kimberly Boer, Anita Asiimwe, Joep Lange, Peter Reiss, and Janneke van de Wijgert
AIDS Research and Treatment
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 740212, 11 pages
- Soil Fertility in relation to Landscape Position and Land Use/Cover Types: A Case Study of the Lake Kivu Pilot Learning Site, Majaliwa Mwanjalolo Jackson-Gilbert, Tenywa Makooma Moses, Karuturi P. C. Rao, Bernard Musana, Fungo Bernard, Bahiga Leblanc, Jumaine Mkangya, Kuule Muke, Kamugisha Rick, Kizza Charles Luswata, Nampijja Josephine, Sebuliba Esther, Nandozi Carol, Barasa Bernard, Azanga Ekaka, Sospeter Onchoke Nyamwaro, Mugabo Josephat, Buruchara Robin, Fatunbi Oluwole, Karume Katcho, and Adewale Adekunle
Advances in Agriculture
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 752936, 8 pages
- Purpose of Introduction as a Predictor of Invasiveness among Introduced Shrubs in Rwanda, Jean Leonard Seburanga
Journal of Botany
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 167186, 4 pages
- Bird Diversity and Distribution in relation to Urban Landscape Types in Northern Rwanda, T. Gatesire, D. Nsabimana, A. Nyiramana, J. L. Seburanga, and M. O. Mirville
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 157824, 12 pages
- Symbiotic Efficiency of Native Rhizobia Nodulating Common Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) in Soils of Western Kenya, Fanuel Kawaka, Mathews M. Dida, Peter A. Opala, Omwoyo Ombori, John Maingi, Newton Osoro, Morris Muthini, Alice Amoding, Dative Mukaminega, and John Muoma
International Scholarly Research Notices
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 258497, 8 pages
- Prevalence of Brucellosis among Women Presenting with Abortion/Stillbirth in Huye, Rwanda, Nadine Rujeni and Léonidas Mbanzamihigo
Journal of Tropical Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 740479, 3 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Rwanda who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Rwanda who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Rwanda who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.