This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Sudan published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Sudan, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Sudan that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Molten Globule-Like Partially Folded State of Bacillus licheniformis α-Amylase at Low pH Induced by 1,1,1,3,3,3-Hexafluoroisopropanol, Adyani Azizah Abd Halim, Mohammed Suleiman Zaroog, Habsah Abdul Kadir, and Saad Tayyab
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 824768, 9 pages
- Nonlinear Modeling and Analysis of Pressure Wave inside CEUP Fuel Pipeline, Qaisar Hayat, Liyun Fan, Enzhe Song, Xiuzhen Ma, Bingqi Tian, and Naeim Farouk
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 521859, 11 pages
- On Lacunary Mean Ideal Convergence in Generalized Random -Normed Spaces, Awad A. Bakery and Mustafa M. Mohammed
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 101782, 11 pages
- Nonlinear Disturbance Observer Based Robust Tracking Control of Pneumatic Muscle, Youssif Mohamed Toum Elobaid, Jain Huang, and Yongji Wang
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 872093, 8 pages
- Characteristics, Process Parameters, and Inner Components of Anaerobic Bioreactors, Awad Abdelgadir, Xiaoguang Chen, Jianshe Liu, Xuehui Xie, Jian Zhang, Kai Zhang, Heng Wang, and Na Liu
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 841573, 10 pages
- Effect of Seed Priming on Early Development of Sorghum (Sorghum bicolor L. Moench) and Striga hermonthica (Del.) Benth, Hussien M. Daffalla, Mohammed Mahgoub Hassan, Magdoleen G. Osman, Amani Hamad Eltayeb, Yassin Ibrahim Dagash, and Migdam E. Abdel Gani
International Scholarly Research Notices
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 134931, 8 pages
- Lack of Outer Membrane Protein A Enhances the Release of Outer Membrane Vesicles and Survival of Vibrio cholerae and Suppresses Viability of Acanthamoeba castellanii, Soni Priya Valeru, Salah Shanan, Haifa Alossimi, Amir Saeed, Gunnar Sandström, and Hadi Abd
International Journal of Microbiology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 610190, 6 pages
- Seroprevalence of Bluetongue Virus in Dairy Herds with Reproductive Problems in Sudan, Amira Mohamed Elhassan, Mohamed Abdalla Fadol, and Abdel Rahim Mohamed El Hussein
ISRN Veterinary Science
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 595724, 4 pages
- Ripening of Sudanese Braided (Muddaffara) Cheese Manufactured from Raw or Pasteurized Milk: Effect of Heat Treatment and Salt Concentration on the Physicochemical Properties, Mohamed O. E. Altahir, Elgasim A. Elgasim, and Isam A. Mohamed Ahmed
International Journal of Food Science
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 698263, 7 pages
- Incidence of Tuberculosis and Amyloidosis among Sudanese Patients Presented with Enlarged Nodes, Ahmed Abdalla Agab Eldour, Entisar Najeeb Mohmed Salih, and Hussain Gadelkarim Ahmed
Journal of Tropical Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 832029, 4 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Sudan who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Sudan who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Sudan who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.