This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Sudan published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Sudan, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Sudan that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Skeletal and Dentoalveolar Cephalometric Features of Anterior Open Bite among Yemeni Adults, Ammar Abdulkareem Daer and Amal Hussein Abuaffan
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3147972, 5 pages
- Disturbance Compensation Based Finite-Time Tracking Control of Rigid Manipulator, Mohamed Elamin Sahabi, Guipu Li, Xiangyu Wang, and Shihua Li
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2034795, 12 pages
- A Survey of Seasonal Gastrointestinal Parasitic Infections in Donkeys from a Semiarid Sub-Saharan Region, Sudan, Ahmed Abdurhman Ismail, Nasredin Khogali Ahmed, Ahmed Elhag Bashar, Hisham Ismail Seri, El Tigani Ahmed El Tigani-Asil, and Adam Dawoud Abakar
Journal of Pathogens
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4602751, 8 pages
- A Simplified Mobile Ad Hoc Network Structure for Helicopter Communication, Abdeldime Mohamed Salih Abdelgader, Lenan Wu, and Mohammed Mohsen Mohammed Nasr
International Journal of Aerospace Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2132941, 15 pages
- The Role of PCR in Diagnosis of a Rare Appendicular Tuberculosis and Mini Literature Review, Asmerom Tesfamariam Sengal, Ahmed Abdalla Mohamedani, Hanan Hasaan Hussein, and Alaa Kamal
Case Reports in Gastrointestinal Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8356708, 3 pages
- Influence of Type 2 Diabetes on Prevalence of Key Periodontal Pathogens, Salivary Matrix Metalloproteinases, and Bone Remodeling Markers in Sudanese Adults with and without Chronic Periodontitis, Hasaan Gassim Mohamed, Shaza Bushra Idris, Manal Mustafa, Mutaz Faisal Ahmed, Anne Nordrehaug Åstrøm, Kamal Mustafa, and Salah Osman Ibrahim
International Journal of Dentistry
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6296854, 9 pages
- Clinicopathological Significance of Vimentin and Cytokeratin Protein in the Genesis of Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Cervix, Nazik Elmalaika O. S. Husain, Ali Yousif Babiker, Aqel S. Albutti, Mohammed A. Alsahli, Salah M. Aly, and Arshad H. Rahmani
Obstetrics and Gynecology International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8790120, 5 pages
- Epidemiology of Substance Use among University Students in Sudan, Tarig Osman, Cathrine Victor, Alaa Abdulmoneim, Hala Mohammed, Fatima Abdalla, Asma Ahmed, Eiman Ali, and Wael Mohammed
Journal of Addiction
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2476164, 8 pages
- Absence of the mecA Gene in Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus Isolated from Different Clinical Specimens in Shendi City, Sudan, Mogahid M. Elhassan, Hani A. Ozbak, Hassan A. Hemeg, Miskelyemen A. Elmekki, and Leila M. Ahmed
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 895860, 5 pages
- Hepatoprotective and Antiviral Efficacy of Acacia mellifera Leaves Fractions against Hepatitis B Virus, Ahmed H. Arbab, Mohammad K. Parvez, Mohammed S. Al-Dosari, Adnan J. Al-Rehaily, Mohammed Al-Sohaibani, Elwaleed E. Zaroug, Mansour S. AlSaid, and Syed Rafatullah
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 929131, 10 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Sudan who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Sudan who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Sudan who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.