This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Sweden published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Sweden, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Sweden that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Direction-of-Arrival Estimation of Closely Spaced Emitters Using Compact Arrays, Hoi-Shun Lui and Hon Tat Hui
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 104848, 9 pages
- Electronic Properties of Nanoparticles Films and the Effect on Apatite-Forming Ability, Johanna Löberg, Jenny Perez Holmberg, Ingela Mattisson, Anna Arvidsson, and Elisabet Ahlberg
International Journal of Dentistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 139615, 14 pages
- Modelling Tumour Oxygenation, Reoxygenation and Implications on Treatment Outcome, Iuliana Toma-Dasu and Alexandru Dasu
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 141087, 9 pages
- Biomarkers for Gastroesophageal Reflux in Respiratory Diseases, Össur Ingi Emilsson, Þórarinn Gíslason, Anna-Carin Olin, Christer Janson, and Ísleifur Ólafsson
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 148086, 9 pages
- Improved Insulin Sensitivity during Pioglitazone Treatment Is Associated with Changes in IGF-I and Cortisol Secretion in Type 2 Diabetes and Impaired Glucose Tolerance, Lisa Arnetz, Neda Rajamand Ekberg, Charlotte Höybye, Kerstin Brismar, and Michael Alvarsson
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 148497, 9 pages
- Dynamics of a Single Species in a Fluctuating Environment under Periodic Yield Harvesting, Mustafa Hasanbulli, Svitlana P. Rogovchenko, and Yuriy V. Rogovchenko
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 167671, 12 pages
- Relationships among Energy Price Shocks, Stock Market, and the Macroeconomy: Evidence from China, Rong-Gang Cong and Shaochuan Shen
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 171868, 9 pages
- Physiology and Plasticity of Interhemispheric Connections, Matteo Caleo, Giorgio M. Innocenti, and Maurice Ptito
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 176183, 2 pages
- A Case-Based Study of Students' Visuohaptic Experiences of Electric Fields around Molecules: Shaping the Development of Virtual Nanoscience Learning Environments, Gunnar E. Höst, Konrad J. Schönborn, and Karljohan E. Lundin Palmerius
Education Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 194363, 11 pages
- Exploring Epistemological Trends in Students’ Understanding of Science from the Perspective of Large-Scale Studies, Anders Jakobsson, Eva Davidsson, Karl-Göran Karlsson, and Magnus Oskarsson
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 196014, 13 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Sweden who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Sweden who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Sweden who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.