This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Singapore published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Singapore, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Singapore that are published in Hindawi journals.
- The Nitrosopumilus maritimus CdvB, but Not FtsZ, Assembles into Polymers, Kian-Hong Ng, Vinayaka Srinivas, Ramanujam Srinivasan, and Mohan Balasubramanian
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 104147, 10 pages
- Direction-of-Arrival Estimation of Closely Spaced Emitters Using Compact Arrays, Hoi-Shun Lui and Hon Tat Hui
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 104848, 9 pages
- Therapeutic Implications of Targeting Energy Metabolism in Breast Cancer, Meena K. Sakharkar, Babita Shashni, Karun Sharma, Sarinder K. Dhillon, Prabhakar R. Ranjekar, and Kishore R. Sakharkar
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 109285, 11 pages
- An Effective Heuristic-Based Approach for Partitioning, Xibin Zhao, Hehua Zhang, Yu Jiang, Songzheng Song, Xun Jiao, and Ming Gu
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 138037, 8 pages
- International Heart Valve Bank Survey: A Review of Processing Practices and Activity Outcomes, Wee Ling Heng, Helmi Albrecht, Paul Chiappini, Yeong Phang Lim, and Linda Manning
Journal of Transplantation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 163150, 11 pages
- Derailing the UPS of Protein Turnover in Cancer and other Human Diseases, Jit Kong Cheong and Stephen I-Hong Hsu
Journal of Cancer Research
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 167576, 11 pages
- Phase Transition in Long-Range Percolation on Bipartite Hierarchical Lattices, Yilun Shang
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 172393, 5 pages
- Effects of Moxa Smoke on Monoamine Neurotransmitters in SAMP8 Mice, Huanfang Xu, Baixiao Zhao, Yingxue Cui, Min Yee Lim, Ping Liu, Li Han, Hongzhu Guo, and Lixing Lao
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 178067, 6 pages
- Designing Interactive Applications to Support Novel Activities, Hyowon Lee, Nazlena Mohamad Ali, and Lynda Hardman
Advances in Human-Computer Interaction
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 180192, 11 pages
- Quality Control of Natural Product Medicine and Nutrient Supplements, Shuang-Qing Zhang, Feng Wei, Yu-Ming Fan, Feng Sun, Ying-Yong Zhao, and Shuhua Bai
Journal of Analytical Methods in Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 182573, 2 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Singapore who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Singapore who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Singapore who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.