This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Singapore published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Singapore, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Singapore that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Direction-of-Arrival Estimation of Closely Spaced Emitters Using Compact Arrays, Hoi-Shun Lui and Hon Tat Hui
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 104848, 9 pages
- Therapeutic Implications of Targeting Energy Metabolism in Breast Cancer, Meena K. Sakharkar, Babita Shashni, Karun Sharma, Sarinder K. Dhillon, Prabhakar R. Ranjekar, and Kishore R. Sakharkar
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 109285, 11 pages
- An Effective Heuristic-Based Approach for Partitioning, Xibin Zhao, Hehua Zhang, Yu Jiang, Songzheng Song, Xun Jiao, and Ming Gu
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 138037, 8 pages
- Effects of Moxa Smoke on Monoamine Neurotransmitters in SAMP8 Mice, Huanfang Xu, Baixiao Zhao, Yingxue Cui, Min Yee Lim, Ping Liu, Li Han,
Hongzhu Guo, and Lixing Lao
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 178067, 6 pages
- Adaptation of Escherichia coli ATCC 8739 to 11% NaCl, Jian Ann How, Joshua Z. R. Lim, Desmond J. W. Goh, Wei Chuan Ng, Jack S. H. Oon, Kun Cheng Lee, Chin How Lee, and Maurice H. T. Ling
Dataset Papers in Biology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 219095, 7 pages
- A Unified Framework for GPS Code and Carrier-Phase Multipath Mitigation Using Support Vector Regression, Quoc-Huy Phan, Su-Lim Tan, Ian McLoughlin, and Duc-Lung Vu
Advances in Artificial Neural Systems
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 240564, 14 pages
- Ultrasound Diagnosis of Fetal Neck Masses: A Case Series, Shakina Rauff and Tan Eng Kien
Case Reports in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 243590, 3 pages
- Preliminary Deformational Studies on a Finite Element Model of the Nasal Septum Reveals Key Areas for Septal Realignment and Reconstruction, Kyrin Liong, Shu Jin Lee, and Heow Pueh Lee
Journal of Medical Engineering
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 250274, 8 pages
- Postexit Surface Engineering of Retroviral/Lentiviral Vectors, Christoph Metzner, Feliks Kochan, and John A. Dangerfield
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 253521, 8 pages
- Focal Nodular Hyperplasia and Hepatocellular Adenoma around the World Viewed through the Scope of the Immunopathological Classification, Charles Balabaud, Wesal R. Al-Rabih, Pei-Jer Chen, Kimberley Evason, Linda Ferrell, Juan C. Hernandez-Prera, Shiu-Feng Huang, Thomas Longerich, Young Nyun Park, Alberto Quaglia, Peter Schirmacher, Christine Sempoux, Swan N. Thung, Michael Torbenson, Aileen Wee, Matthew M. Yeh, Shiou-Hwei Yeh, Brigitte Le Bail, Jessica Zucman-Rossi, and Paulette Bioulac-Sage
International Journal of Hepatology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 268625, 12 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Singapore who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Singapore who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Singapore who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.