This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Senegal published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Senegal, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Senegal that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Human Antibody Response to Aedes albopictus Salivary Proteins: A Potential Biomarker to Evaluate the Efficacy of Vector Control in an Area of Chikungunya and Dengue Virus Transmission, Souleymane Doucoure, François Mouchet, Sylvie Cornelie, Papa Makhtar Drame, Eric D’Ortenzio, Jean Sébastien DeHecq, and Franck Remoue
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 746509, 8 pages
- Rediscovery of Cameroon Dolphin, the Gulf of Guinea Population of Sousa teuszii (Kükenthal, 1892), Isidore Ayissi, Gabriel Hoinsoudé Segniagbeto, and Koen Van Waerebeek
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 819827, 6 pages
- Use of Frankia and Actinorhizal Plants for Degraded Lands Reclamation, Nathalie Diagne, Karthikeyan Arumugam, Mariama Ngom, Mathish Nambiar-Veetil, Claudine Franche, Krishna Kumar Narayanan, and Laurent Laplaze
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 948258, 9 pages
- HIV Infection and Cardiovascular Disease, Sandra C. Fuchs, Marina Beltrami-Moreira, Bolanle Oyeledun, Papa Salif Sow, and Marco Vitoria
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 252463, 3 pages
- Convergence Theorems for Fixed Points of Multivalued Strictly Pseudocontractive Mappings in Hilbert Spaces, C. E. Chidume, C. O. Chidume, N. Djitté, and M. S. Minjibir
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 629468, 10 pages
- A Case Report of Iatrogenic Pulmonary Artery Injury due to Chest-Tube Insertion Repaired under Cardiopulmonary Bypass, Ciss Amadou Gabriel, Dieng Papa Adama, Ba Papa Salmane, Gaye Magaye, Diatta Souleymane, Leye Mohamed, Fall Lamine, Sene Etienne Birame, N’diaye Assane, Diarra Oumar, Kane Oumar, and N’diaye Mouhamadou
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 590971, 2 pages
- NaCl Effects on In Vitro Germination and Growth of Some Senegalese Cowpea (Vigna unguiculata (L.) Walp.) Cultivars, Mahamadou Thiam, Antony Champion, Diaga Diouf, and Mame Ourèye SY
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 382417, 11 pages
- Parasitic Infections among Children under Five Years in Senegal: Prevalence and Effect on Anaemia and Nutritional Status, Roger C. K. Tine, Babacar Faye, Cheikh T. Ndour, Khadime Sylla, Doudou Sow, Magatte Ndiaye, Jean L. Ndiaye, Pascal Magnussen, Michael Alifrangis, Ib C. Bygbjerg, and Oumar Gaye
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 272701, 6 pages
- Efficacy of a Mosaic Long-Lasting Insecticide Net, PermaNet 3.0, against Wild Populations of Culex quinquefasciatus in Experimental Huts in Togo, Dominic B. Dery, Guillaume K. Ketoh, Joseph Chabi, George Apetogbo, Isabelle A. Glitho, Thierry Baldet, and Jean-Marc Hougard
ISRN Infectious Diseases
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 209654, 8 pages
- Profiling of Phytochemicals in Tissues from Sclerocarya birrea by HPLC-MS and Their Link with Antioxidant Activity, Daniela Russo, Owen Kenny, Thomas J. Smyth, Luigi Milella, Mohammad B. Hossain, Moussoukhoye Sissokho Diop, Dilip K. Rai, and Nigel P. Brunton
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 283462, 11 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Senegal who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Senegal who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Senegal who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.