This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Senegal published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Senegal, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Senegal that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Application of Chaos Theory in the Prediction of Motorised Traffic Flows on Urban Networks, Aderemi Adewumi, Jimmy Kagamba, and Alex Alochukwu
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5656734, 15 pages
- Antioxidant and Proapoptotic Activities of Sclerocarya birrea [(A. Rich.) Hochst.] Methanolic Root Extract on the Hepatocellular Carcinoma Cell Line HepG2, Maria Francesca Armentano, Faustino Bisaccia, Rocchina Miglionico, Daniela Russo, Nicoletta Nolfi, Monica Carmosino, Paula B. Andrade, Patrícia Valentão, Moussoukhoye Sissokho Diop, and Luigi Milella
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 561589, 11 pages
- Cardiopulmonary Response to Exercise in COPD and Overweight Patients: Relationship between Unloaded Cycling and Maximal Oxygen Uptake Profiles, Abdoulaye Ba, Fabienne Brégeon, Stéphane Delliaux, Fallou Cissé, Abdoulaye Samb, and Yves Jammes
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 378469, 7 pages
- Diabetes Burden in Urban and Rural Senegalese Populations: A Cross-Sectional Study in 2012, S. M. Seck, D. G. Dia, D. Doupa, A. Diop-Dia, I. Thiam, M. Ndong, and L. Gueye
International Journal of Endocrinology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 163641, 6 pages
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy in Children: Preliminary Study in Pediatric Hospital Albert Royer, Dakar, Mbaye Fall, Doudou Gueye, Ibrahima Bocar Wellé, Faty Balla Lo, Aloise Sagna, Marie Diop, and Ibrahima Fall
Gastroenterology Research and Practice
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 878372, 5 pages
- Genetic Divergence in Northern Benin Sorghum (Sorghum bicolor L. Moench) Landraces as Revealed by Agromorphological Traits and Selection of Candidate Genotypes, Innocent Dossou-Aminon, Laura Yêyinou Loko, Arlette Adjatin, Eben-Ezer B. K. Ewédjè, Alexandre Dansi, Sujay Rakshit, Ndiaga Cissé, Jagannath Vishnu Patil, Clément Agbangla, Ambaliou Sanni, Akpovi Akoègninou, and Koffi Akpagana
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 916476, 10 pages
- Giant Arteriovenous Malformation of the Neck, P. A. Dieng, P. S. Ba, M. Gaye, S. Diatta, M. S. Diop, E. Sene, A. G. Ciss, A. Ndiaye, and M. Ndiaye
Case Reports in Vascular Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 124010, 3 pages
- Penetrating Heart Injury due to Screwdriver Assault, P. A. Dieng, M. S. Diop, A. G. Ciss, P. S. Ba, S. Diatta, M. Gaye, M. L. Fall, A. Ndiaye, and M. Ndiaye
Case Reports in Cardiology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 140507, 3 pages
- One-Year Clinical Evaluation of the Bonding Effectiveness of a One-Step, Self-Etch Adhesive in Noncarious Cervical Lesion Therapy, Babacar Faye, Mouhamed Sarr, Khaly Bane, Adjaratou Wakha Aidara, Seydina Ousmane Niang, and Abdoul Wakhabe Kane
International Journal of Dentistry
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 984065, 5 pages
- Dynamical Models of Interactions between Herds Forage and Water Resources in Sahelian Region, Jean Jules Tewa, Alassane Bah, and Suares Clovis Oukouomi Noutchie
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 138179, 13 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Senegal who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Senegal who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Senegal who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.