This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Senegal published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Senegal, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Senegal that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Efficacy of a Mosaic Long-Lasting Insecticide Net, PermaNet 3.0, against Wild Populations of Culex quinquefasciatus in Experimental Huts in Togo, Dominic B. Dery, Guillaume K. Ketoh, Joseph Chabi, George Apetogbo, Isabelle A. Glitho, Thierry Baldet, and Jean-Marc Hougard
ISRN Infectious Diseases
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 209654, 8 pages
- HIV Infection and Cardiovascular Disease, Sandra C. Fuchs, Marina Beltrami-Moreira, Bolanle Oyeledun, Papa Salif Sow, and Marco Vitoria
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 252463, 3 pages
- Parasitic Infections among Children under Five Years in Senegal: Prevalence and Effect on Anaemia and Nutritional Status, Roger C. K. Tine, Babacar Faye, Cheikh T. Ndour, Khadime Sylla, Doudou Sow, Magatte Ndiaye, Jean L. Ndiaye, Pascal Magnussen, Michael Alifrangis, Ib C. Bygbjerg, and Oumar Gaye
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 272701, 6 pages
- Profiling of Phytochemicals in Tissues from Sclerocarya birrea by HPLC-MS and Their Link with Antioxidant Activity, Daniela Russo, Owen Kenny, Thomas J. Smyth, Luigi Milella, Mohammad B. Hossain, Moussoukhoye Sissokho Diop, Dilip K. Rai, and Nigel P. Brunton
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 283462, 11 pages
- NaCl Effects on In Vitro Germination and Growth of Some Senegalese Cowpea (Vigna unguiculata (L.) Walp.) Cultivars, Mahamadou Thiam, Antony Champion, Diaga Diouf, and Mame Ourèye SY
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 382417, 11 pages
- Global Patterns of Prostate Cancer Incidence, Aggressiveness, and Mortality in Men of African Descent, Timothy R. Rebbeck, Susan S. Devesa, Bao-Li Chang, Clareann H. Bunker, Iona Cheng, Kathleen Cooney, Rosalind Eeles, Pedro Fernandez, Veda N. Giri, Serigne M. Gueye, Christopher A. Haiman, Brian E. Henderson, Chris F. Heyns, Jennifer J. Hu, Sue Ann Ingles, William Isaacs, Mohamed Jalloh, Esther M. John, Adam S. Kibel, LaCreis R. Kidd, Penelope Layne, Robin J. Leach, Christine Neslund-Dudas, Michael N. Okobia, Elaine A. Ostrander, Jong Y. Park, Alan L. Patrick, Catherine M. Phelan, Camille Ragin, Robin A. Roberts, Benjamin A. Rybicki, Janet L. Stanford, Sara Strom, Ian M. Thompson, John Witte, Jianfeng Xu, Edward Yeboah, Ann W. Hsing, and Charnita M. Zeigler-Johnson
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 560857, 12 pages
- A Case Report of Iatrogenic Pulmonary Artery Injury due to Chest-Tube Insertion Repaired under Cardiopulmonary Bypass, Ciss Amadou Gabriel, Dieng Papa Adama, Ba Papa Salmane, Gaye Magaye, Diatta Souleymane, Leye Mohamed, Fall Lamine, Sene Etienne Birame, N’diaye Assane, Diarra Oumar, Kane Oumar, and N’diaye Mouhamadou
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 590971, 2 pages
- About a Partial Differential Equation-Based Interpolator for Signal Envelope Computing: Existence Results and Applications, Oumar Niang, Abdoulaye Thioune, Éric Deléchelle, Mary Teuw Niane, and Jacques Lemoine
ISRN Signal Processing
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 605035, 18 pages
- Convergence Theorems for Fixed Points of Multivalued Strictly Pseudocontractive Mappings in Hilbert Spaces, C. E. Chidume, C. O. Chidume, N. Djitté, and M. S. Minjibir
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 629468, 10 pages
- Malaria Transmission Pattern in an Area Selected for Clinical Trials in the Sudanian Area of Senegal (West Africa), El Hadji Amadou Niang, Aissatou Touré, El Hadji Malick Ngom, Lassana Konaté, Ousmane Faye, Mawlouth Diallo, and Ibrahima Dia
Journal of Tropical Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 907375, 7 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Senegal who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Senegal who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
ISRN Infectious Diseases |
Psyche: A Journal of Entomology
|Courfia K. Diawara||
The Scientific World Journal |
Dataset Papers in Science |
|Papa S. Sow||
BioMed Research International |
The Scientific World Journal
The following is the list of scholars from Senegal who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.