This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Togo published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Togo, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Togo that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Clay and Soil Photolysis of the Pesticides Mesotrione and Metsulfuron Methyl, Marie Siampiringue, Pascal Wong Wah Chung, Moursalou Koriko, Gado Tchangbedji, and Mohamed Sarakha
Applied and Environmental Soil Science
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 369037, 8 pages
- Sanitary Risks Connected to the Consumption of Infusion from Senna rotundifolia L. Contaminated with Lead and Cadmium in Cotonou (Benin), S. A. Montcho, K. Koudouvo, A. P. E. Yehouenou, P. Guedenon, L. Koumolou, M. Oke Sopoh, V. Dougnon, Mensavi F. Gbéassor, E. E. Creppy, M. Boko, and A. P. Edorh
Journal of Toxicology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 376503, 8 pages
- Efficacy of a Mosaic Long-Lasting Insecticide Net, PermaNet 3.0, against Wild Populations of Culex quinquefasciatus in Experimental Huts in Togo, Dominic B. Dery, Guillaume K. Ketoh, Joseph Chabi, George Apetogbo, Isabelle A. Glitho, Thierry Baldet, and Jean-Marc Hougard
ISRN Infectious Diseases
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 209654, 8 pages
- An Energy Inequality and Its Applications of Nonlocal Boundary Conditions of Mixed Problem for Singular Parabolic Equations in Nonclassical Function Spaces, Moussa Zakari Djibibe, Kokou Tcharie, and N. Iossifovich Yurchuk
ISRN Applied Mathematics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 138308, 9 pages
- Ethnobotanical Knowledge of Sterculia setigera Del. in the Sudanian Zone of Togo (West Africa), Wouyo Atakpama, Komlan Batawila, Marra Dourma, Hodabalo Pereki,
Kpérkouma Wala, Kangbéni Dimobe, Koffi Akpagana, and Messanvi Gbeassor
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 723157, 8 pages
- Is There an Association between Keloids and Blood Groups?, Abas Mouhari-Toure, Bayaki Saka, Koussaké Kombaté, Sefako Akakpo, Palakiyem Egbohou, Kissem Tchangaï-Walla, and Palokinam Pitche
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 750908, 4 pages
- Diversity of the Neglected and Underutilized Crop Species of Importance in Benin, A. Dansi, R. Vodouhè, P. Azokpota, H. Yedomonhan, P. Assogba, A. Adjatin, Y. L. Loko, I. Dossou-Aminon, and K. Akpagana
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 932947, 19 pages
- Pan-African Paleostresses and Reactivation of the Eburnean Basement Complex in Southeast Ghana (West Africa), Mahaman Sani Tairou, Pascal Affaton, Solomon Anum, and Thomas Jules Fleury
Journal of Geological Research
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 938927, 15 pages
- Cancers in Togo from 1984 to 2008: Epidemiological and Pathological Aspects of 5251 Cases, Koffi Amégbor, Tchin Darre, Koffi Didier Ayéna, Essohana Padaro, Kodjo Tengué, Anani Abalo, and Gado Napo-Koura
Journal of Cancer Epidemiology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 319872, 7 pages
- Assessing Market-Sold Remedies in Lomé (Togo) for Hygienic Quality, Comlan de Souza, Yaovi Ameyapoh, Simplice D. Karou, Kokou T. Anani, Madje L. Kpodar, and Mensavi Gbeassor
Biotechnology Research International
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 572521, 5 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Togo who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Togo who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Togo who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.