This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Togo published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Togo, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Togo that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Rediscovery of Cameroon Dolphin, the Gulf of Guinea Population of Sousa teuszii (Kükenthal, 1892), Isidore Ayissi, Gabriel Hoinsoudé Segniagbeto, and Koen Van Waerebeek
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 819827, 6 pages
- Evaluation of the Quality of Artemisinin-Based Antimalarial Medicines Distributed in Ghana and Togo, Dorcas Osei-Safo, Amegnona Agbonon, Daniel Yeboah Konadu, Jerry Joe Ebow Kingsley Harrison, Mamadou Edoh, Andrew Gordon, Messanvi Gbeassor, and Ivan Addae-Mensah
Malaria Research and Treatment
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 806416, 12 pages
- Safer Conception Needs for HIV Prevention among Female Sex Workers in Burkina Faso and Togo, Sheree R. Schwartz, Erin Papworth, Odette Ky-Zerbo, Simplice Anato, Ashley Grosso, Henri Gautier Ouedraogo, Sosthenes Ketende, Vincent Palokinam Pitche, and Stefan Baral
Infectious Diseases in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 296245, 9 pages
- Seroepidemiology of Hepatitis B and C Viruses in the General Population of Burkina Faso, Issoufou Tao, Tegwindé R. Compaoré, Birama Diarra, Florencia Djigma, Theodora M. Zohoncon, Maléki Assih, Djeneba Ouermi, Virginio Pietra, Simplice D. Karou, and Jacques Simpore
Hepatitis Research and Treatment
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 781843, 5 pages
- Clay and Soil Photolysis of the Pesticides Mesotrione and Metsulfuron Methyl, Marie Siampiringue, Pascal Wong Wah Chung, Moursalou Koriko, Gado Tchangbedji, and Mohamed Sarakha
Applied and Environmental Soil Science
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 369037, 8 pages
- Sanitary Risks Connected to the Consumption of Infusion from Senna rotundifolia L. Contaminated with Lead and Cadmium in Cotonou (Benin), S. A. Montcho, K. Koudouvo, A. P. E. Yehouenou, P. Guedenon, L. Koumolou, M. Oke Sopoh, V. Dougnon, Mensavi F. Gbéassor, E. E. Creppy, M. Boko, and A. P. Edorh
Journal of Toxicology
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 376503, 8 pages
- Efficacy of a Mosaic Long-Lasting Insecticide Net, PermaNet 3.0, against Wild Populations of Culex quinquefasciatus in Experimental Huts in Togo, Dominic B. Dery, Guillaume K. Ketoh, Joseph Chabi, George Apetogbo, Isabelle A. Glitho, Thierry Baldet, and Jean-Marc Hougard
ISRN Infectious Diseases
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 209654, 8 pages
- Diversity of the Neglected and Underutilized Crop Species of Importance in Benin, A. Dansi, R. Vodouhè, P. Azokpota, H. Yedomonhan, P. Assogba, A. Adjatin, Y. L. Loko, I. Dossou-Aminon, and K. Akpagana
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 932947, 19 pages
- An Energy Inequality and Its Applications of Nonlocal Boundary Conditions of Mixed Problem for Singular Parabolic Equations in Nonclassical Function Spaces, Moussa Zakari Djibibe, Kokou Tcharie, and N. Iossifovich Yurchuk
ISRN Applied Mathematics
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 138308, 9 pages
- Is There an Association between Keloids and Blood Groups?, Abas Mouhari-Toure, Bayaki Saka, Koussaké Kombaté, Sefako Akakpo, Palakiyem Egbohou, Kissem Tchangaï-Walla, and Palokinam Pitche
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 750908, 4 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Togo who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Togo who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Togo who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.