This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Thailand published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Thailand, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Thailand that are published in Hindawi journals.
- TOP2A Amplification and Overexpression in Hepatocellular Carcinoma Tissues, Ravat Panvichian, Anchalee Tantiwetrueangdet, Napat Angkathunyakul, and Surasak Leelaudomlipi
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 381602, 8 pages
- Resistant Starch Contents of Native and Heat-Moisture Treated Jackfruit Seed Starch, Ornanong S. Kittipongpatana and Nisit Kittipongpatana
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 519854, 10 pages
- Cytotoxic and Antimigratory Activities of Phenolic Compounds from Dendrobium brymerianum, Pornprom Klongkumnuankarn, Kesarin Busaranon, Pithi Chanvorachote, Boonchoo Sritularak, Vichien Jongbunprasert, and Kittisak Likhitwitayawuid
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 350410, 9 pages
- Changes in Central Macular Thickness following Single Session Multispot Panretinal Photocoagulation, Nawat Watanachai, Janejit Choovuthayakorn, Direk Patikulsila, and Nimitr Ittipunkul
Journal of Ophthalmology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 529529, 6 pages
- Robust and Accurate Anomaly Detection in ECG Artifacts Using Time Series Motif Discovery, Haemwaan Sivaraks and Chotirat Ann Ratanamahatana
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 453214, 20 pages
- Highly Sensitive Loop-Mediated Isothermal Amplification for the Detection of Leptospira, Hua-Wei Chen, Giulia Weissenberger, Erin Atkins, Chien-Chung Chao, Yupin Suputtamongkol, and Wei-Mei Ching
International Journal of Bacteriology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 147173, 6 pages
- A Coincidence Best Proximity Point Problem in -Metric Spaces, M. Abbas, A. Hussain, and P. Kumam
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 243753, 12 pages
- A Framework for the Selection of Binarization Techniques on Palm Leaf Manuscripts Using Support Vector Machine, Rapeeporn Chamchong and Chun Che Fung
Advances in Decision Sciences
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 925935, 7 pages
- Nonlocal Boundary Value Problems for -Difference Equations and Inclusions, Sotiris K. Ntouyas and Jessada Tariboon
International Journal of Differential Equations
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 203715, 12 pages
- Comprehensive Analysis and Experimental Validation of an Improved Mathematical Modeling of Photovoltaic Array, Satarupa Bal, Anup Anurag, Mrutyunjaya Nanda, and Suman Sourav
Advances in Power Electronics
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 654092, 11 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Thailand who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Thailand who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Thailand who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.