This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Turkey published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Turkey, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Turkey that are published in Hindawi journals.
- On the Global Stability Properties and Boundedness Results of Solutions of Third-Order Nonlinear Differential Equations, Muzaffer Ateş
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 103260, 4 pages
-Exponential Stability of Nonlinear Impulsive Dynamic Equations on Time Scales, Veysel Fuat Hatipoğlu, Deniz Uçar, and Zeynep Fidan Koçak
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 103894, 5 pages
- Fractional Sums and Differences with Binomial Coefficients, Thabet Abdeljawad, Dumitru Baleanu, Fahd Jarad, and Ravi P. Agarwal
Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 104173, 6 pages
- The Periodic Solutions to Kawahara Equation by Means of the Auxiliary Equation with a Sixth-Degree Nonlinear Term, Zehra Pınar and Turgut Öziş
Journal of Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 106349, 8 pages
- Supramolecular Arrangement in Styphnic Acid and Naphthalene-1,4-diol (1 : 1) through a Novel Synthetic Rote for Styphnic Acid, Moamen S. Refat, Hossam A. Saad, Mohamed Y. El-Sayed, Abdel Majid A. Adam, Okan Zafer Yeşilel, and Murat Taş
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 107515, 8 pages
- Footstep and Vehicle Detection Using Seismic Sensors in Wireless Sensor Network: Field Tests, Gökhan Koç and Korkut Yegin
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 120386, 8 pages
- A Fibromatosis Case Mimicking Abdominal Aorta Aneurysm, Arzu Tasdemir, Cemal Kahraman, Kutay Tasdemir, and Ertugrul Mavili
Case Reports in Cardiology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 124235, 3 pages
- Vibrational Spectroscopy Investigation Using Ab Initio and Density Functional Theory Analysis on the Structure of tert-Butyl 3a-Chloroperhydro-2,6a-epoxyoxireno[e]isoindole-5-carboxylate, Hakan Arslan, Aydin Demircan, Gun Binzet, and Ilhan Ozer Ilhan
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 124659, 13 pages
- Dual Approach Using Vitrectorhexis Combined with Anterior Vitrectomy in Pediatric Cataract Surgery, Özgür İlhan, Mesut Coşkun, Uğurcan Keskin, Emre Ayıntap, Nilüfer İlhan, Esra Tuzcu, Mutlu Dağlıoğlu, and Hüseyin Öksüz
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 124754, 5 pages
- Sarcoidosis Presenting as Löfgren’s Syndrome with Myopathy, Şenol Kobak, Murat Yalçin, Fidan Sever, and Guray Oncel
Case Reports in Rheumatology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 125251, 3 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Turkey who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Turkey who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Turkey who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.