Trinidad and Tobago
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Trinidad and Tobago published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Trinidad and Tobago, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Trinidad and Tobago that are published in Hindawi journals.
- A First Assessment of Mycobacterium tuberculosis Genetic Diversity and Drug-Resistance Patterns in Twelve Caribbean Territories, Julie Millet, Shirematee Baboolal, Elisabeth Streit, Patrick E. Akpaka, and Nalin Rastogi
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 718496, 11 pages
- Intercluster Ant Colony Optimization Algorithm for Wireless Sensor Network in Dense Environment, Jung-Yoon Kim, Tripti Sharma, Brijesh Kumar, G. S. Tomar, Karan Berry, and Won-Hyung Lee
International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 457402, 10 pages
- Generalizing Krawtchouk Polynomials Using Hadamard Matrices, Peter S. Chami, Bernd Sing, and Norris Sookoo
ISRN Applied Mathematics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 498135, 8 pages
- Fast Disintegrating Combination Tablet of Taste Masked Levocetrizine Dihydrochloride and Montelukast Sodium: Formulation Design, Development, and Characterization, M. M. Gupta, Niraj Gupta, Bhupendra S. Chauhan, and Shweta Pandey
Journal of Pharmaceutics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 568320, 15 pages
- Increased Statistical Efficiency in a Lognormal Mean Model, Grant H. Skrepnek and Ashok Sahai
Journal of Probability and Statistics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 964197, 7 pages
- Nutritional Knowledge and Attitudes of Adolescent Swimmers in Trinidad and Tobago, Marquitta C. Webb and Safiya E. Beckford
Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 506434, 7 pages
- Evaluation of Solar Photosensitised River Water Treatment in the Caribbean, K. Tota-Maharaj and D. E. Meeroff
International Journal of Photoenergy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 487890, 10 pages
- Inguinal Hernia and Airport Scanners: An Emerging Indication for Repair?, Vijay Naraynsingh, Shamir O. Cawich, Ravi Maharaj, and Dilip Dan
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 952835, 3 pages
- Endoscopic Transmural Drainage of Pancreatic Pseudocysts: Technical Challenges in the Resource Poor Setting, Shamir O. Cawich, Trevor Murphy, Sundeep Shah, Phillip Barrow, Milton Arthurs, Michael J. Ramdass, and Peter B. Johnson
Case Reports in Gastrointestinal Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 942832, 6 pages
- Gastric Lipoma Presenting with Massive Upper Gastrointestinal Bleeding, Michael J. Ramdass, Sanjana Mathur, Panduranga Seetahal-Maraj, and Shaheeba Barrow
Case Reports in Emergency Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 506101, 3 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Trinidad and Tobago who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Trinidad and Tobago who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Trinidad and Tobago who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.