Trinidad and Tobago
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Trinidad and Tobago published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Trinidad and Tobago, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Trinidad and Tobago that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Giant Accessory Right-Sided Suprarenal Spleen in Thalassaemia, A. Arra, Michael J. Ramdass, A. Mohammed, O. Okoye, D. Thomas, and S. Barrow
Case Reports in Pathology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 269543, 3 pages
- Air Density Climate of Two Caribbean Tropical Islands and Relevance to Wind Power, Xsitaaz Twinkle Chadee and Ricardo Marcus Clarke
ISRN Renewable Energy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 378027, 7 pages
- Giant Renal Artery Aneurysms: Decision-Making Dilemmas, Michael J. Ramdass
Case Reports in Vascular Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 390928, 3 pages
- Evaluation of Solar Photosensitised River Water Treatment in the Caribbean, K. Tota-Maharaj and D. E. Meeroff
International Journal of Photoenergy
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 487890, 10 pages
- Plexiform Neurofibroma of the Wrist: Imaging Features and When to Suspect Malignancy, Maria Gosein, Anthony Ameeral, Renee Banfield, and Murrie Mosodeen
Case Reports in Radiology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 493752, 4 pages
- Gastric Lipoma Presenting with Massive Upper Gastrointestinal Bleeding, Michael J. Ramdass, Sanjana Mathur, Panduranga Seetahal-Maraj, and Shaheeba Barrow
Case Reports in Emergency Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 506101, 3 pages
- Global Patterns of Prostate Cancer Incidence, Aggressiveness, and Mortality in Men of African Descent, Timothy R. Rebbeck, Susan S. Devesa, Bao-Li Chang, Clareann H. Bunker, Iona Cheng, Kathleen Cooney, Rosalind Eeles, Pedro Fernandez, Veda N. Giri, Serigne M. Gueye, Christopher A. Haiman, Brian E. Henderson, Chris F. Heyns, Jennifer J. Hu, Sue Ann Ingles, William Isaacs, Mohamed Jalloh, Esther M. John, Adam S. Kibel, LaCreis R. Kidd, Penelope Layne, Robin J. Leach, Christine Neslund-Dudas, Michael N. Okobia, Elaine A. Ostrander, Jong Y. Park, Alan L. Patrick, Catherine M. Phelan, Camille Ragin, Robin A. Roberts, Benjamin A. Rybicki, Janet L. Stanford, Sara Strom, Ian M. Thompson, John Witte, Jianfeng Xu, Edward Yeboah, Ann W. Hsing, and Charnita M. Zeigler-Johnson
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 560857, 12 pages
- Serological Evidence of Exposure to Leptospira spp. in Veterinary Students and Other University Students in Trinidad and Tobago, Ambrose James, Kingsley Siele, Neeka Harry, Sharianne Suepaul, Alva Stewart-Johnson, and Abiodun Adesiyun
Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Infectious Diseases
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 719049, 7 pages
- Endoscopic Transmural Drainage of Pancreatic Pseudocysts: Technical Challenges in the Resource Poor Setting, Shamir O. Cawich, Trevor Murphy, Sundeep Shah, Phillip Barrow, Milton Arthurs, Michael J. Ramdass, and Peter B. Johnson
Case Reports in Gastrointestinal Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 942832, 6 pages
- Inguinal Hernia and Airport Scanners: An Emerging Indication for Repair?, Vijay Naraynsingh, Shamir O. Cawich, Ravi Maharaj, and Dilip Dan
Case Reports in Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 952835, 3 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Trinidad and Tobago who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Trinidad and Tobago who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Trinidad and Tobago who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.