United Republic of Tanzania
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of United Republic of Tanzania published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from United Republic of Tanzania, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from United Republic of Tanzania that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Carbapenemase Genes among Multidrug Resistant Gram Negative Clinical Isolates from a Tertiary Hospital in Mwanza, Tanzania, Martha F. Mushi, Stephen E. Mshana, Can Imirzalioglu, and Freddie Bwanga
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 303104, 6 pages
- Modeling the Impact of Climate Change on the Dynamics of Rift Valley Fever, Saul C. Mpeshe, Livingstone S. Luboobi, and Yaw Nkansah-Gyekye
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 627586, 12 pages
- Analysis of Heat Transfer in Berman Flow of Nanofluids with Navier Slip, Viscous Dissipation, and Convective Cooling, O. D. Makinde, S. Khamis, M. S. Tshehla, and O. Franks
Advances in Mathematical Physics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 809367, 13 pages
- Opportunity Costs of REDD+ to the Communities of Mufindi District, Iringa, Tanzania, Faraji Nuru, Jumanne Moshi Abdallah, and Yonika Mathew Ngaga
International Journal of Forestry Research
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 697464, 7 pages
- Analysis of Energy Characteristics of Rice and Coffee Husks Blends, Cuthbert F. Mhilu
ISRN Chemical Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 196103, 6 pages
- Edge-Interior Disparities in Tree Species and Structural Composition of the Kilengwe Forest in Morogoro Region, Tanzania, David Sylvester Kacholi
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 873174, 8 pages
- Effect of Glass Thickness on Performance of Flat Plate Solar Collectors for Fruits Drying, Ramadhani Bakari, Rwaichi J. A. Minja, and Karoli N. Njau
Journal of Energy
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 247287, 8 pages
- Analysis of Structure and Diversity of the Kilengwe Forest in the Morogoro Region, Tanzania, David Sylvester Kacholi
International Journal of Biodiversity
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 516840, 8 pages
- A Qualitative Assessment of the Risk of Introducing Peste des Petits Ruminants into Northern Zambia from Tanzania, R. Chazya, J. B. Muma, K. K. Mwacalimba, E. Karimuribo, E. Mkandawire, and M. Simuunza
Veterinary Medicine International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 202618, 10 pages
- Effect of Iron/Folic Acid Supplementation on the Outcome of Malaria Episodes Treated with Sulfadoxine-Pyrimethamine, Sunil Sazawal, Robert E. Black, Ibrahim Kabole, Arup Dutta, Usha Dhingra, and Mahdi Ramsan
Malaria Research and Treatment
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 625905, 5 pages
The following is the list of scholars from United Republic of Tanzania who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from United Republic of Tanzania who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from United Republic of Tanzania who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.