United Republic of Tanzania
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of United Republic of Tanzania published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from United Republic of Tanzania, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from United Republic of Tanzania that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Preformulation Studies for Generic Omeprazole Magnesium Enteric Coated Tablets, C. O. Migoha, M. Ratansi, E. Kaale, and G. Kagashe
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 307032, 9 pages
- Encapsulated Urea-Kaolinite Nanocomposite for Controlled Release Fertilizer Formulations, Siafu Ibahati Sempeho, Hee Taik Kim, Egid Mubofu, Alexander Pogrebnoi, Godlisten Shao, and Askwar Hilonga
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 237397, 17 pages
- Morbidity and Mortality following Traditional Uvulectomy among Children Presenting to the Muhimbili National Hospital Emergency Department in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, H. R. Sawe, J. A. Mfinanga, F. H. Ringo, V. Mwafongo, T. A. Reynolds, and M. S. Runyon
Emergency Medicine International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 108247, 5 pages
- The Land Use and Cover Change in Miombo Woodlands under Community Based Forest Management and Its Implication to Climate Change Mitigation: A Case of Southern Highlands of Tanzania, Z. J. Lupala, L. P. Lusambo, Y. M. Ngaga, and Angelingis A. Makatta
International Journal of Forestry Research
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 459102, 11 pages
- Multiplex Analysis of Pro- or Anti-Inflammatory Serum Cytokines and Chemokines in relation to Gender and Age among Tanzanian Tuberculous Lymphadenitis Patients, Tehmina Mustafa, Karl Albert Brokstad, Sayoki G. Mfinanga, and Harald G. Wiker
Tuberculosis Research and Treatment
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 561490, 6 pages
- Resistance to Cotrimoxazole and Other Antimicrobials among Isolates from HIV/AIDS and Non-HIV/AIDS Patients at Bugando Medical Centre, Mwanza, Tanzania, Karol J. Marwa, Martha F. Mushi, Eveline Konje, Paul E. Alele, Jeremiah Kidola, and Mariam M. Mirambo
AIDS Research and Treatment
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 103874, 8 pages
- Solvent-Free MgO-Functionalized Mesoporous Catalysts for Jatropha Oil Transesterification, Anamagreth Andrew, Jamidu Katima, Keat Teong Lee, and James Epiphan Gabriel Mdoe
Journal of Nanotechnology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 128072, 7 pages
- Comparative Study of Malaria Prevalence among Travellers in Nigeria (West Africa) Using Slide Microscopy and a Rapid Diagnosis Test, T. V. Dougnon, H. S. Bankole, Y. M. G. Hounmanou, S. Echebiri, P. Atchade, and J. Mohammed
Journal of Parasitology Research
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 108707, 4 pages
- Occurrence of pfatpase6 Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms Associated with Artemisinin Resistance among Field Isolates of Plasmodium falciparum in North-Eastern Tanzania, Jaffu Chilongola, Arnold Ndaro, Hipolite Tarimo, Tamara Shedrack, Sakurani Barthazary, Robert Kaaya, Alutu Masokoto, Debora Kajeguka, Reginald A. Kavishe, and John Lusingu
Malaria Research and Treatment
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 279028, 7 pages
- Search Rate and Functional Response of a Eusocial Insect (Oecophylla longinoda) in a Tanzanian Mango Orchard, Thora Samsø Fast, Jørgen Aagaard Axelsen, Gina Kier Lynegaard, Maulid Mwatawala, and Joachim Offenberg
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 817251, 7 pages
The following is the list of scholars from United Republic of Tanzania who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from United Republic of Tanzania who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from United Republic of Tanzania who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.