United Republic of Tanzania
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of United Republic of Tanzania published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from United Republic of Tanzania, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from United Republic of Tanzania that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Detection of Extended-Spectrum Beta-Lactamase-Producing Escherichia coli in Market-Ready Chickens in Zambia, K. Chishimba, B. M. Hang’ombe, K. Muzandu, S. E. Mshana, M. I. Matee, C. Nakajima, and Y. Suzuki
International Journal of Microbiology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5275724, 5 pages
- IncF Plasmids Are Commonly Carried by Antibiotic Resistant Escherichia coli Isolated from Drinking Water Sources in Northern Tanzania, Beatus Lyimo, Joram Buza, Murugan Subbiah, Sylivester Temba, Honest Kipasika, Woutrina Smith, and Douglas R. Call
International Journal of Microbiology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3103672, 7 pages
- Research Trends in Emerging Contaminants on the Aquatic Environments of Tanzania, H. Miraji, O. C. Othman, F. N. Ngassapa, and E. W. Mureithi
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3769690, 6 pages
- Prevalence, Risk Factors, Awareness, and Treatment and Control of Hypertension in Mafia Island, Tanzania, M. S. Muhamedhussein, Z. I. Nagri, and K. P. Manji
International Journal of Hypertension
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1281384, 5 pages
- Experiences and Impact of Stigma and Discrimination among People on Antiretroviral Therapy in Dar es Salaam: A Qualitative Perspective, Maisara Mhode and Tumaini Nyamhanga
AIDS Research and Treatment
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7925052, 11 pages
- Comparing the Performance of Protected and Unprotected Areas in Conserving Freshwater Fish Abundance and Biodiversity in Lake Tanganyika, Tanzania, Emmanuel Andrew Sweke, Julius Michael Assam, Abdillahi Ismail Chande, Athanasio Stephano Mbonde, Magnus Mosha, and Abel Mtui
International Journal of Ecology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7139689, 7 pages
- Comparison of Parametric and Nonparametric Methods for Analyzing the Bias of a Numerical Model, Isaac Mugume, Charles Basalirwa, Daniel Waiswa, Joachim Reuder, Michel d. S. Mesquita, Sulin Tao, and Triphonia J. Ngailo
Modelling and Simulation in Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7530759, 7 pages
- Public Awareness and Identification of Counterfeit Drugs in Tanzania: A View on Antimalarial Drugs, Linus Mhando, Mary B. Jande, Anthony Liwa, Stanley Mwita, and Karol J. Marwa
Advances in Public Health
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6254157, 8 pages
- The Economics of Renewable Energy Sources into Electricity Generation in Tanzania, Baraka Kichonge, Iddi S. N. Mkilaha, Geoffrey R. John, and Sameer Hameer
Journal of Energy
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5837154, 8 pages
- Prevalence of Overweight and Obesity among Primary School Children Aged 8–13 Years in Dar es Salaam City, Tanzania, Ismail N. Pangani, Festus K. Kiplamai, Jane W. Kamau, and Vincent O. Onywera
Advances in Preventive Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 1345017, 5 pages
The following is the list of scholars from United Republic of Tanzania who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from United Republic of Tanzania who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from United Republic of Tanzania who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.