United Republic of Tanzania
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of United Republic of Tanzania published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from United Republic of Tanzania, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from United Republic of Tanzania that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Floristic Composition, Structure, and Species Associations of Dry Miombo Woodland in Tanzania, Ezekiel Edward Mwakalukwa, Henrik Meilby, and Thorsten Treue
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 153278, 15 pages
- Edge-Interior Disparities in Tree Species and Structural Composition of the Kilengwe Forest in Morogoro Region, Tanzania, David Sylvester Kacholi
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 873174, 8 pages
- Analysis of Energy Characteristics of Rice and Coffee Husks Blends, Cuthbert F. Mhilu
ISRN Chemical Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 196103, 6 pages
- Stability Analysis of Competing Insect Species for a Single Resource, Sizah Mwalusepo, Henri E. Z. Tonnang, Estomih S. Massawe, Tino Johansson, and Bruno Pierre Le Ru
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 285350, 14 pages
- Vegetation Response to Climate Change and Human Impacts in the Usambara Mountains, C. T. Mumbi, R. Marchant, and P. Lane
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 240510, 12 pages
- Carbapenemase Genes among Multidrug Resistant Gram Negative Clinical Isolates from a Tertiary Hospital in Mwanza, Tanzania, Martha F. Mushi, Stephen E. Mshana, Can Imirzalioglu, and Freddie Bwanga
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 303104, 6 pages
- Modeling the Impact of Climate Change on the Dynamics of Rift Valley Fever, Saul C. Mpeshe, Livingstone S. Luboobi, and Yaw Nkansah-Gyekye
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 627586, 12 pages
- Challenges and Economic Implications in the Control of Foot and Mouth Disease in Sub-Saharan Africa: Lessons from the Zambian Experience, Y. Sinkala, M. Simuunza, D. U. Pfeiffer, H. M. Munang’andu, M. Mulumba, C. J. Kasanga, J. B. Muma, and A. S. Mweene
Veterinary Medicine International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 373921, 12 pages
- Meticulous Overview on the Controlled Release Fertilizers, Siafu Ibahati Sempeho, Hee Taik Kim, Egid Mubofu, and Askwar Hilonga
Advances in Chemistry
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 363071, 16 pages
- Management, Growth, and Carbon Storage in Miombo Woodlands of Tanzania, Z. J. Lupala, L. P. Lusambo, and Y. M. Ngaga
International Journal of Forestry Research
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 629317, 11 pages
The following is the list of scholars from United Republic of Tanzania who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from United Republic of Tanzania who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from United Republic of Tanzania who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.