United Republic of Tanzania
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of United Republic of Tanzania published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from United Republic of Tanzania, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from United Republic of Tanzania that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Anatomic Morphometrics of the “Senene” Tettigoniid Ruspolia differens Serville (Orthoptera: Conocephalidae) from North-West Tanzania, Nicodemus D. Matojo and Jacob G. Yarro
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 176342, 12 pages
- An Overview of HIV Prevention Interventions for People Who Inject Drugs in Tanzania, Eric A. Ratliff, Sheryl A. McCurdy, Jessie K. K. Mbwambo, Barrot H. Lambdin, Ancella Voets, Sandrine Pont, Haruka Maruyama, and Gad P. Kilonzo
Advances in Preventive Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 183187, 6 pages
- Sickle Cell Disease: New Opportunities and Challenges in Africa, J. Makani, S. F. Ofori-Acquah, O. Nnodu, A. Wonkam, and K. Ohene-Frempong
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 193252, 16 pages
- Fish Diversity and Abundance of Lake Tanganyika: Comparison between Protected Area (Mahale Mountains National Park) and Unprotected Areas, Emmanuel A. Sweke, Julius M. Assam, Takashi Matsuishi, and Abdillahi I. Chande
International Journal of Biodiversity
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 269141, 10 pages
- On-Farm Evaluation of Beans Varieties for Adaptation and Adoption in Kigoma Region in Tanzania, Tulole Lugendo Bucheyeki and Tuaeli Emil Mmbaga
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 436064, 5 pages
- Hematological and Genetic Predictors of Daytime Hemoglobin Saturation in Tanzanian Children with and without Sickle Cell Anemia, Sharon E. Cox, Julie Makani, Charles R. Newton, Andrew M. Prentice, and Fenella J. Kirkham
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 472909, 6 pages
- Natural Radioactivity in Soil and Water from Likuyu Village in the Neighborhood of Mkuju Uranium Deposit, Najat K. Mohammed and Mohamed S. Mazunga
International Journal of Analytical Chemistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 501856, 4 pages
- Phylogenetic Relationship of the Longhorn Grasshopper Ruspolia differens Serville (Orthoptera: Tettigoniidae) from Northwest Tanzania Based on 18S Ribosomal Nuclear Sequences, Nicodemus D. Matojo and Keneth M. Hosea
Journal of Insects
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 504285, 5 pages
- The Effectiveness of Educational Support to Orphans and Vulnerable Children in Tanzania and Uganda, Mary H. Shann, Malcolm H. Bryant, Mohamad I. Brooks, Paul Bukuluki, Denis Muhangi, Joe Lugalla, and Gideon Kwesigabo
ISRN Public Health
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 518328, 9 pages
- Effects of Urban Configuration on Human Thermal Conditions in a Typical Tropical African Coastal City, Emmanuel Lubango Ndetto and Andreas Matzarakis
Advances in Meteorology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 549096, 12 pages
The following is the list of scholars from United Republic of Tanzania who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from United Republic of Tanzania who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from United Republic of Tanzania who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.