United Republic of Tanzania
This web page is meant to showcase the research output of United Republic of Tanzania published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from United Republic of Tanzania, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from United Republic of Tanzania that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Preformulation Studies for Generic Omeprazole Magnesium Enteric Coated Tablets, C. O. Migoha, M. Ratansi, E. Kaale, and G. Kagashe
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 307032, 9 pages
- The Land Use and Cover Change in Miombo Woodlands under Community Based Forest Management and Its Implication to Climate Change Mitigation: A Case of Southern Highlands of Tanzania, Z. J. Lupala, L. P. Lusambo, Y. M. Ngaga, and Angelingis A. Makatta
International Journal of Forestry Research
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 459102, 11 pages
- Resistance to Cotrimoxazole and Other Antimicrobials among Isolates from HIV/AIDS and Non-HIV/AIDS Patients at Bugando Medical Centre, Mwanza, Tanzania, Karol J. Marwa, Martha F. Mushi, Eveline Konje, Paul E. Alele, Jeremiah Kidola, and Mariam M. Mirambo
AIDS Research and Treatment
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 103874, 8 pages
- Occurrence of pfatpase6 Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms Associated with Artemisinin Resistance among Field Isolates of Plasmodium falciparum in North-Eastern Tanzania, Jaffu Chilongola, Arnold Ndaro, Hipolite Tarimo, Tamara Shedrack, Sakurani Barthazary, Robert Kaaya, Alutu Masokoto, Debora Kajeguka, Reginald A. Kavishe, and John Lusingu
Malaria Research and Treatment
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 279028, 7 pages
- Anopheles gambiae sensu stricto Aquatic Stages Development Comparison between Insectary and Semifield Structure, Eliningaya J. Kweka, Filemoni Tenu, Frank Magogo, and Leonard E. G. Mboera
Advances in Zoology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 720365, 6 pages
- Search Rate and Functional Response of a Eusocial Insect (Oecophylla longinoda) in a Tanzanian Mango Orchard, Thora Samsø Fast, Jørgen Aagaard Axelsen, Gina Kier Lynegaard, Maulid Mwatawala, and Joachim Offenberg
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 817251, 7 pages
- Tillage Effects on Selected Soil Physical Properties in a Maize-Bean Intercropping System in Mwala District, Kenya, Anne Karuma, Peter Mtakwa, Nyambilila Amuri, Charles K. Gachene, and Patrick Gicheru
International Scholarly Research Notices
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 497205, 12 pages
- Floristic Composition, Structure, and Species Associations of Dry Miombo Woodland in Tanzania, Ezekiel Edward Mwakalukwa, Henrik Meilby, and Thorsten Treue
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 153278, 15 pages
- Edge-Interior Disparities in Tree Species and Structural Composition of the Kilengwe Forest in Morogoro Region, Tanzania, David Sylvester Kacholi
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 873174, 8 pages
- Analysis of Energy Characteristics of Rice and Coffee Husks Blends, Cuthbert F. Mhilu
ISRN Chemical Engineering
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 196103, 6 pages
The following is the list of scholars from United Republic of Tanzania who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from United Republic of Tanzania who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from United Republic of Tanzania who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.