This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Uganda published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Uganda, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Uganda that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Carbapenemase Genes among Multidrug Resistant Gram Negative Clinical Isolates from a Tertiary Hospital in Mwanza, Tanzania, Martha F. Mushi, Stephen E. Mshana, Can Imirzalioglu, and Freddie Bwanga
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 303104, 6 pages
- ACE-I/ARB Therapy prior to Contrast Exposure: What Should the Clinician Do?, Robert Kalyesubula, Peace Bagasha, and Mark A. Perazella
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 423848, 7 pages
- Modeling the Impact of Climate Change on the Dynamics of Rift Valley Fever, Saul C. Mpeshe, Livingstone S. Luboobi, and Yaw Nkansah-Gyekye
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 627586, 12 pages
- Recent Advances towards Validating Efficacy and Safety of African Traditional Medicines, John R. S. Tabuti, Imed Eddine Hassen, Umar Usman Pateh, and Mohamad Fawzi Mahomoodally
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 260567, 2 pages
- Breeding Services and the Factors Influencing Their Use on Smallholder Dairy Farms in Central Uganda, Anthony Mugisha, Vincent Kayiizi, David Owiny, and John Mburu
Veterinary Medicine International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 169380, 6 pages
- Diabetes and Quality of Life: A Ugandan Perspective, Ronald Nyanzi, Robert Wamala, and Leonard K. Atuhaire
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 402012, 9 pages
- Outcomes of Dorsal and Ventral Buccal Graft Urethroplasty at a Tertiary Hospital in Uganda, S. Kaggwa, M. Galukande, H. Dabanja, and H. Luweesi
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 316819, 4 pages
- Emergency Ultrasound Predicting the Need for Therapeutic Laparotomy among Blunt Abdominal Trauma Patients in a Sub-Saharan African Hospital, P. C. M. Musiitwa, M. Galukande, S. Bugeza, H. Wanzira, and R. Wangoda
Emergency Medicine International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 793437, 7 pages
- Potential of Cowpea Variety Mixtures to Increase Yield Stability in Subsistence Agriculture: Preliminary Results, Joshua S. Okonya and Brigitte L. Maass
International Journal of Agronomy
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 515629, 7 pages
- Social and Ecological Drivers of the Economic Value of Pollination Services Delivered to Coffee in Central Uganda, Bin Mushambanyi Théodore Munyuli
Journal of Ecosystems
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 298141, 23 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Uganda who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Uganda who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Uganda who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.