This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Uganda published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Uganda, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Uganda that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Factors Determining Survival and Retention among HIV-Infected Children and Adolescents in a Community Home-Based Care and a Facility-Based Family-Centred Approach in Kampala, Uganda: A Cohort Study, W. Massavon, L. Barlow-Mosha, L. Mugenyi, W. McFarland, G. Gray, R. Lundin, P. Costenaro, M. M. Nannyonga, M. Penazzato, D. Bagenda, C. P. Namisi, D. Wabwire, M. Mubiru, S. Kironde, D. Bilardi, A. Mazza, M. G. Fowler, P. Musoke, and C. Giaquinto
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 852489, 13 pages
- Stochastic Model for Langerhans Cells and HIV Dynamics In Vivo, Waema R. Mbogo, Livingstone S. Luboobi, and John W. Odhiambo
ISRN Applied Mathematics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 594617, 10 pages
- Is Cut-Flower Industry Promotion by the Government Negatively Affecting Pollinator Biodiversity and Environmental/Human Health in Uganda?, Bin Mushambanyi Théodore Munyuli
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 368953, 52 pages
- A Mathematical Model for the Transmission and Spread of Drug Sensitive and Resistant Malaria Strains within a Human Population, Julius Tumwiine, Senelani D. Hove-Musekwa, and Farai Nyabadza
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 636973, 12 pages
- Carbapenemase Genes among Multidrug Resistant Gram Negative Clinical Isolates from a Tertiary Hospital in Mwanza, Tanzania, Martha F. Mushi, Stephen E. Mshana, Can Imirzalioglu, and Freddie Bwanga
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 303104, 6 pages
- ACE-I/ARB Therapy prior to Contrast Exposure: What Should the Clinician Do?, Robert Kalyesubula, Peace Bagasha, and Mark A. Perazella
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 423848, 7 pages
- Nsambya Community Home-Based Care Complements National HIV and TB Management Efforts and Contributes to Health Systems Strengthening in Uganda: An Observational Study, William Massavon, Levi Mugenyi, Martin Nsubuga, Rebecca Lundin, Martina Penazzato, Maria Nannyonga, Charles Namisi, Resty Ingabire, Daniel Kalibbala, Susan Kironde, Paola Costenaro, Davide Bilardi, Antonio Mazza, Bart Criel, James K. Tumwine, Janet Seeley, and Carlo Giaquinto
ISRN Public Health
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 623690, 10 pages
- Knowledge and Perception of Stroke: A Population-Based Survey in Uganda, Jane Nakibuuka, Martha Sajatovic, Elly Katabira, Edward Ddumba, Jayne Byakika-Tusiime, and Anthony J. Furlan
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 309106, 7 pages
- Modeling the Impact of Climate Change on the Dynamics of Rift Valley Fever, Saul C. Mpeshe, Livingstone S. Luboobi, and Yaw Nkansah-Gyekye
Computational and Mathematical Methods in Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 627586, 12 pages
- Outcomes of Dorsal and Ventral Buccal Graft Urethroplasty at a Tertiary Hospital in Uganda, S. Kaggwa, M. Galukande, H. Dabanja, and H. Luweesi
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 316819, 4 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Uganda who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Uganda who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Uganda who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.