This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Uganda published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Uganda, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Uganda that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Recent Advances towards Validating Efficacy and Safety of African Traditional Medicines, John R. S. Tabuti, Imed Eddine Hassen, Umar Usman Pateh, and Mohamad Fawzi Mahomoodally
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 260567, 2 pages
- Social and Ecological Drivers of the Economic Value of Pollination Services Delivered to Coffee in Central Uganda, Bin Mushambanyi Théodore Munyuli
Journal of Ecosystems
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 298141, 23 pages
- Carbapenemase Genes among Multidrug Resistant Gram Negative Clinical Isolates from a Tertiary Hospital in Mwanza, Tanzania, Martha F. Mushi, Stephen E. Mshana, Can Imirzalioglu, and Freddie Bwanga
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 303104, 6 pages
- Diabetes and Quality of Life: A Ugandan Perspective, Ronald Nyanzi, Robert Wamala, and Leonard K. Atuhaire
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 402012, 9 pages
- ACE-I/ARB Therapy prior to Contrast Exposure: What Should the Clinician Do?, Robert Kalyesubula, Peace Bagasha, and Mark A. Perazella
BioMed Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 423848, 7 pages
- Potential of Cowpea Variety Mixtures to Increase Yield Stability in Subsistence Agriculture: Preliminary Results, Joshua S. Okonya and Brigitte L. Maass
International Journal of Agronomy
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 515629, 7 pages
- Stochastic Model for Langerhans Cells and HIV Dynamics In Vivo, Waema R. Mbogo, Livingstone S. Luboobi, and John W. Odhiambo
ISRN Applied Mathematics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 594617, 10 pages
- Nsambya Community Home-Based Care Complements National HIV and TB Management Efforts and Contributes to Health Systems Strengthening in Uganda: An Observational Study, William Massavon, Levi Mugenyi, Martin Nsubuga, Rebecca Lundin, Martina Penazzato, Maria Nannyonga, Charles Namisi, Resty Ingabire, Daniel Kalibbala, Susan Kironde, Paola Costenaro, Davide Bilardi, Antonio Mazza, Bart Criel, James K. Tumwine, Janet Seeley, and Carlo Giaquinto
ISRN Public Health
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 623690, 10 pages
- Ambient Particulate Matter Air Pollution in Mpererwe District, Kampala, Uganda: A Pilot Study, Stephan Schwander, Clement D. Okello, Juergen Freers, Judith C. Chow, John G. Watson, Melody Corry, and Qingyu Meng
Journal of Environmental and Public Health
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 763934, 7 pages
- Emergency Ultrasound Predicting the Need for Therapeutic Laparotomy among Blunt Abdominal Trauma Patients in a Sub-Saharan African Hospital, P. C. M. Musiitwa, M. Galukande, S. Bugeza, H. Wanzira, and R. Wangoda
Emergency Medicine International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 793437, 7 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Uganda who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Uganda who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Uganda who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.