This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Uganda published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Uganda, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Uganda that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Isolation and Molecular Characterization of Brucella Isolates in Cattle Milk in Uganda, Denis Rwabiita Mugizi, Shaman Muradrasoli, Sofia Boqvist, Joseph Erume, George William Nasinyama, Charles Waiswa, Gerald Mboowa, Markus Klint, and Ulf Magnusson
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 720413, 9 pages
- Essential Oils from Ugandan Aromatic Medicinal Plants: Chemical Composition and Growth Inhibitory Effects on Oral Pathogens, Francis Ocheng, Freddie Bwanga, Moses Joloba, Abier Softrata, Muhammad Azeem, Katrin Pütsep, Anna-Karin Borg-Karlson, Celestino Obua, and Anders Gustafsson
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 230832, 10 pages
- Environmental Epidemiology of Intestinal Schistosomiasis in Uganda: Population Dynamics of Biomphalaria (Gastropoda: Planorbidae) in Lake Albert and Lake Victoria with Observations on Natural Infections with Digenetic Trematodes, Candia Rowel, Besigye Fred, Martha Betson, Jose C. Sousa-Figueiredo, Narcis B. Kabatereine, and J. Russell Stothard
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 717261, 11 pages
- Acute Spontaneous Coronary Artery Thrombosis as Initial Presentation of HIV Infection in a Young Man, James Kayima, Wilson Nyakoojo, Damalie Nakanjako, Marco A. Costa, Christopher T. Longenecker, and Daniel I. Simon
Case Reports in Cardiology
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 342348, 4 pages
- The Burden of Hand Injuries at a Tertiary Hospital in Sub-Saharan Africa, P. Makobore, M. Galukande, E. Kalanzi, and S. C. Kijjambu
Emergency Medicine International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 838572, 5 pages
- Incidence and Risk Factors for Delirium among Mechanically Ventilated Patients in an African Intensive Care Setting: An Observational Multicenter Study, Arthur Kwizera, Jane Nakibuuka, Lameck Ssemogerere, Charles Sendikadiwa, Daniel Obua, Samuel Kizito, Janat Tumukunde, Agnes Wabule, and Noeline Nakasujja
Critical Care Research and Practice
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 491780, 7 pages
- Soil Fertility in relation to Landscape Position and Land Use/Cover Types: A Case Study of the Lake Kivu Pilot Learning Site, Majaliwa Mwanjalolo Jackson-Gilbert, Tenywa Makooma Moses, Karuturi P. C. Rao, Bernard Musana, Fungo Bernard, Bahiga Leblanc, Jumaine Mkangya, Kuule Muke, Kamugisha Rick, Kizza Charles Luswata, Nampijja Josephine, Sebuliba Esther, Nandozi Carol, Barasa Bernard, Azanga Ekaka, Sospeter Onchoke Nyamwaro, Mugabo Josephat, Buruchara Robin, Fatunbi Oluwole, Karume Katcho, and Adewale Adekunle
Advances in Agriculture
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 752936, 8 pages
- Resistance to Cotrimoxazole and Other Antimicrobials among Isolates from HIV/AIDS and Non-HIV/AIDS Patients at Bugando Medical Centre, Mwanza, Tanzania, Karol J. Marwa, Martha F. Mushi, Eveline Konje, Paul E. Alele, Jeremiah Kidola, and Mariam M. Mirambo
AIDS Research and Treatment
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 103874, 8 pages
- Occupational Health Hazards among Healthcare Workers in Kampala, Uganda, Rawlance Ndejjo, Geofrey Musinguzi, Xiaozhong Yu, Esther Buregyeya, David Musoke, Jia-Sheng Wang, Abdullah Ali Halage, Christopher Whalen, William Bazeyo, Phillip Williams, and John Ssempebwa
Journal of Environmental and Public Health
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 913741, 9 pages
- Predictors of Contraceptive Adherence among Women Seeking Family Planning Services at Reproductive Health Uganda, Mityana Branch, Richard Muhindo, Joyce Nankumbi Okonya, Sara Groves, and Michelene Chenault
International Journal of Population Research
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 574329, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Uganda who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Uganda who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Uganda who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.