This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Uganda published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Uganda, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Uganda that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Stochastic Model for In-Host HIV Dynamics with Therapeutic Intervention, Waema R. Mbogo, Livingstone S. Luboobi, and John W. Odhiambo
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 103708, 11 pages
- Total Economic Value of Wetlands Products and Services in Uganda, Willy Kakuru, Nelson Turyahabwe, and Johnny Mugisha
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 192656, 13 pages
- Missed Doses and Missed Appointments: Adherence to ART among Adult Patients in Uganda, C. Shumba, L. Atuhaire, R. Imakit, R. Atukunda, and P. Memiah
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 270914, 7 pages
- Intergenerational Differences in Current Contraceptive Use among Married Women in Uganda, Sarah M. Wablembo and Henry V. Doctor
International Journal of Population Research
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 329390, 7 pages
- The Impact of ART on the Economic Outcomes of People Living with HIV/AIDS, Annet Nannungi, Glenn Wagner, and Bonnie Ghosh-Dastidar
AIDS Research and Treatment
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 362972, 7 pages
- Point Mutations in the folP Gene Partly Explain Sulfonamide Resistance of Streptococcus mutans, W. Buwembo, S. Aery, C. M. Rwenyonyi, G. Swedberg, and F. Kironde
International Journal of Microbiology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 367021, 6 pages
- Insight into PMD Regimes: An Analysis on Buried Optical Fibres, Winston T. Ireeta, Vitalis Musara, Lorinda Wu, and Andrew W. R. Leitch
International Journal of Optics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 367967, 8 pages
- Butterfly Species List for Selected West Albertine Rift Forests, Patrice Kasangaki, Anne M. Akol, and Gilbert Isabirye Basuta
Dataset Papers in Biology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 451461, 4 pages
- Difference in Risk Factors for Breast Cancer by ER Status in an Indigenous African Population, M. Galukande, H. Wabinga, F. Mirembe, C. Karamagi, and A. Asea
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 463594, 5 pages
- A Qualitative Study of Barriers to Enrollment into Free HIV Care:
Perspectives of Never-in-Care HIV-Positive Patients and Providers in Rakai, Uganda, Gertrude Nakigozi, Lynn Atuyambe, Moses Kamya, Fredrick E. Makumbi, Larry W. Chang, Neema Nakyanjo, Godfrey Kigozi, Fred Nalugoda, Valerian Kiggundu, David Serwadda, Maria Wawer, and Ronald Gray
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 470245, 7 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Uganda who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Uganda who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Uganda who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.