This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Yemen published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Yemen, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Yemen that are published in Hindawi journals.
- In Vivo Potential Anti-Inflammatory Activity of Melissa officinalis L. Essential Oil, Amina Bounihi, Ghizlane Hajjaj, Rachad Alnamer, Yahia Cherrah, and Amina Zellou
Advances in Pharmacological Sciences
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 101759, 7 pages
- Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System for Fault Segments Mapping a Study from Taiz Area, Yemen, Anwar Abdullah, Shawki Nassr, and Abdoh Ghaleeb
Journal of Geological Research
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 201757, 16 pages
- Qat Chewing as an Independent Risk Factor for Periodontitis: A Cross-Sectional Study, Ali Kaid Al-Sharabi, Hussien Shuga-Aldin, Ibrahim Ghandour, and Nezar Noor Al-Hebshi
International Journal of Dentistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 317640, 7 pages
- Assessment of Gingival Health Status among 5- and 12-Year-Old Children in Yemen: A Cross-Sectional Study, Khaled A. Al-Haddad, Yahia T. Ibrahim, Ahmed M. Al-Haddad, and Nezar N. Al-Hebshi
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 352621, 7 pages
- Influence of TiO2 Nanoparticles on Enhancement of Optoelectronic Properties of PFO-Based Light Emitting Diode, Bandar Ali Al-Asbahi, Mohammad Hafizuddin Haji Jumali, Chi Chin Yap, and Muhamad Mat Salleh
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 561534, 7 pages
- Influence of Metallic Molar Ratio on the Electron Spin Resonance and Thermal Diffusivity of Zn–Al Layered Double Hydroxide, Abdullah Ahmed Ali Ahmed, Zainal Abidin Talib, and Mohd Zobir Hussein
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 639354, 9 pages
- New Exact Solutions for New Model Nonlinear Partial Differential Equation, A. Maher, H. M. El-Hawary, and M. S. Al-Amry
Journal of Applied Mathematics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 767380, 16 pages
- Successful Pregnancy in a Female with a Large Prolactinoma after Pituitary Tumor Apoplexy, Butheinah A. Al-Sharafi and Omar H. Nassar
Case Reports in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 817603, 4 pages
- Epicardial Coronary Arteries in Khat Chewers Presenting with Myocardial Infarction, Ahmed Al-Motarreb, Adel Shabana, and Ayman El-Menyar
International Journal of Vascular Medicine
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 857019, 5 pages
- Application of Calcium Phosphate Materials in Dentistry, Jabr S. Al-Sanabani, Ahmed A. Madfa, and Fadhel A. Al-Sanabani
International Journal of Biomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 876132, 12 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Yemen who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Yemen who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Yemen who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.