This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Yemen published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Yemen, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Yemen that are published in Hindawi journals.
- On New -Valent Meromorphic Function Involving Certain Differential and Integral Operators, Aabed Mohammed and Maslina Darus
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 208530, 7 pages
- Structural and Optical Properties of Germanium Thin Films Prepared by the Vacuum Evaporation Technique, Z. Al-Sharafi, S. Mohyeddine, Samir Osman Mohammed, and R. M. Kershi
Physics Research International
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 594968, 7 pages
- New Oscillation Criteria for Third-Order Nonlinear Mixed Neutral Difference Equations, Elmetwally Mohammed Elabbasy, Magdy Yoseph Barsom, and Faisal Saleh AL-dheleai
Chinese Journal of Mathematics
Volume 2014 (2014), Article ID 676470, 11 pages
- In Vivo Potential Anti-Inflammatory Activity of Melissa officinalis L. Essential Oil, Amina Bounihi, Ghizlane Hajjaj, Rachad Alnamer, Yahia Cherrah, and Amina Zellou
Advances in Pharmacological Sciences
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 101759, 7 pages
- Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System for Fault Segments Mapping a Study from Taiz Area, Yemen, Anwar Abdullah, Shawki Nassr, and Abdoh Ghaleeb
Journal of Geological Research
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 201757, 16 pages
- Qat Chewing as an Independent Risk Factor for Periodontitis: A Cross-Sectional Study, Ali Kaid Al-Sharabi, Hussien Shuga-Aldin, Ibrahim Ghandour, and Nezar Noor Al-Hebshi
International Journal of Dentistry
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 317640, 7 pages
- Assessment of Gingival Health Status among 5- and 12-Year-Old Children in Yemen: A Cross-Sectional Study, Khaled A. Al-Haddad, Yahia T. Ibrahim, Ahmed M. Al-Haddad, and Nezar N. Al-Hebshi
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 352621, 7 pages
- A Note on Elongations of Summable QTAG-Modules, Alveera Mehdi, Fahad Sikander, and Sabah A. R. K. Naji
The Scientific World Journal
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 384131, 3 pages
- Multiparticle Production in High Energy Collisions, Fu-Hu Liu, Sakina Fakhraddin, and Bhartendu K. Singh
Advances in High Energy Physics
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 528352, 2 pages
- Influence of TiO2 Nanoparticles on Enhancement of Optoelectronic Properties of PFO-Based Light Emitting Diode, Bandar Ali Al-Asbahi, Mohammad Hafizuddin Haji Jumali, Chi Chin Yap, and Muhamad Mat Salleh
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 561534, 7 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Yemen who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Yemen who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Yemen who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.