This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Yemen published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Yemen, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Yemen that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Cell Cycle Arrest and Apoptosis Induction via Modulation of Mitochondrial Integrity by Bcl-2 Family Members and Caspase Dependence in Dracaena cinnabari-Treated H400 Human Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Aied M. Alabsi, Kai Li Lim, Ian C. Paterson, Rola Ali-Saeed, and Bushra A. Muharram
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4904016, 13 pages
- Skeletal and Dentoalveolar Cephalometric Features of Anterior Open Bite among Yemeni Adults, Ammar Abdulkareem Daer and Amal Hussein Abuaffan
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3147972, 5 pages
- Parasitaemia and Its Relation to Hematological Parameters and Liver Function among Patients Malaria in Abs, Hajjah, Northwest Yemen, Mohamed Al-Salahy, Bushra Shnawa, Gamal Abed, Ahmed Mandour, and Ali Al-Ezzi
Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Infectious Diseases
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5954394, 5 pages
- Effect of Collaborative Recommender System Parameters: Common Set Cardinality and the Similarity Measure, Mohammad Yahya H. Al-Shamri
Advances in Artificial Intelligence
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9386368, 10 pages
- Evaluation of Antileishmanial Activity of Albaha Medicinal Plants against Leishmania amazonensis, Saeed S. Al-Sokari, Nasser A. Awadh Ali, Lianet Monzote, and Mohamed A. Al-Fatimi
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 938747, 6 pages
- Comparing Particle Productions at RHIC and LHC Energies, Fu-Hu Liu, Sakina Fakhraddin, Edward Sarkisyan-Grinbaum, and Bhartendu K. Singh
Advances in High Energy Physics
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 190908, 4 pages
- A Modified Design for Posterior Inlay-Retained Fixed Dental Prosthesis, Abdulaziz Samran, Mohammad Zakaria Nassani, Marwan Aswad, and Amid Abdulkarim
Case Reports in Dentistry
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 576820, 5 pages
- A Direct Proof of a Theorem concerning Treed Overrings, Ahmed Ayache
International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 938648, 3 pages
- Tactile Electrosurgical Ablation: A Technique for the Treatment of Intractable Heavy and Prolonged Menstrual Bleeding, Ali M. El Saman, Faten F. AbdelHafez, Kamal M. Zahran, Hazem Saad, Mohamed Khalaf, Mostafa Hussein, Ibrahim M. A. Hassanin, and Saba M. Shugaa Al Deen
Minimally Invasive Surgery
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 895062, 4 pages
- I/Q Imbalance Problem in SC-FDMA System with DCT and DFT Basis Functions, F. S. Al-kamali, Hefdhallah Sakran, and N. A. Odhah
Advances in Electrical Engineering
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 723805, 7 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Yemen who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Yemen who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Yemen who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.