This web page is meant to showcase the research output of South Africa published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from South Africa, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from South Africa that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Biochemical Storage Lesions Occurring in Nonirradiated and Irradiated Red Blood Cells: A Brief Review, F. Adams, G. Bellairs, A. R. Bird, and O. O. Oguntibeju
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 968302, 8 pages
- Synthesis, 68Ga-Radiolabeling, and Preliminary In Vivo Assessment of a Depsipeptide-Derived Compound as a Potential PET/CT Infection Imaging Agent, Botshelo B. Mokaleng, Thomas Ebenhan, Suhas Ramesh, Thavendran Govender, Hendrik G. Kruger, Raveen Parboosing, Puja P. Hazari, Anil K. Mishra, Biljana Marjanovic-Painter, Jan R. Zeevaart, and Mike M. Sathekge
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 284354, 12 pages
- Photoinduced Electron Spin Resonance Phenomenon in α-Cr2O3 Nanospheres, S. Khamlich, V. V. Srinivasu, A. Konkin, N. Cingo, F. T. Thema, A. Benyoussef, and M. Maaza
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 831065, 8 pages
- Evaluation of Antibacterial and Antifungal Properties of Alchornea laxiflora (Benth.) Pax. & Hoffman, David A. Akinpelu, Emmanuel O. Abioye, Olayinka A. Aiyegoro, Oluseun F. Akinpelu, and Anthony I. Okoh
Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 684839, 6 pages
- Scalar Form Factor of the Pion in the Kroll-Lee-Zumino Field Theory, C. A. Dominguez, M. Loewe, and M. Lushozi
Advances in High Energy Physics
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 803232, 4 pages
- Application of Synthetic Storm Technique for Diurnal and Seasonal Variation of Slant Path Ka-Band Rain Attenuation Time Series over a Subtropical Location in South Africa, J. S. Ojo and P. A. Owolawi
International Journal of Antennas and Propagation
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 474397, 8 pages
- Common Fixed Points of Locally Contractive Mappings in Multiplicative Metric Spaces with Application, Mujahid Abbas, Bashir Ali, and Yusuf I. Suleiman
International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 218683, 7 pages
- Sorption Characteristics of Mixed Molecules of Glutaraldehyde from Water on Mesoporous Acid-Amine Modified Low-Cost Activated Carbon: Mechanism, Isotherm, and Kinetics, Mukosha Lloyd, Onyango S. Maurice, Ochieng Aoyi, and Taile Y. Leswifi
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 757256, 13 pages
- Children’s Oral Health: The Opportunity for Improvement Using the WHO Health Promoting School Model, Andrew J. Macnab
Advances in Public Health
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 651836, 6 pages
- Prevalence of Multidrug Resistance among Salmonella enterica Serovar Typhimurium Isolated from Pig Faeces in Ashanti Region, Ghana, John Osei Sekyere and Francis Adu
International Journal of Antibiotics
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 898790, 4 pages
The following is the list of scholars from South Africa who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from South Africa who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from South Africa who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.