This web page is meant to showcase the research output of South Africa published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from South Africa, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from South Africa that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Wharton’s Jelly-Derived Mesenchymal Stromal Cells and Fibroblast-Derived Extracellular Matrix Synergistically Activate Apoptosis in a p21-Dependent Mechanism in WHCO1 and MDA MB 231 Cancer Cells In Vitro, Kevin Dzobo, Matjaz Vogelsang, Nicholas E. Thomford, Collet Dandara, Karlien Kallmeyer, Michael S. Pepper, and M. Iqbal Parker
Stem Cells International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 4842134, 17 pages
- An Update on Oxidative Damage to Spermatozoa and Oocytes, Chinyerum S. Opuwari and Ralf R. Henkel
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9540142, 11 pages
- Structural and Thermal Studies of ZnS and CdS Nanoparticles in Polymer Matrices, Jejenija Osuntokun and Peter A. Ajibade
Journal of Nanomaterials
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3296071, 14 pages
- Inactivation of Anopheles gambiae Glutathione Transferase ε2 by Epiphyllocoumarin, Patience Marimo, Rose Hayeshi, and Stanley Mukanganyama
Biochemistry Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 2516092, 8 pages
- Exploring the Ruthenium-Ligands Bond and Their Relative Properties at Different Computational Methods, Adebayo A. Adeniyi and Peter A. Ajibade
Journal of Chemistry
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 3672062, 15 pages
- Correlation between Trichomonas vaginalis and Concurrency: An Ecological Study, Chris R. Kenyon and Deven T. Hamilton
Interdisciplinary Perspectives on Infectious Diseases
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5052802, 5 pages
- Application of Chaos Theory in the Prediction of Motorised Traffic Flows on Urban Networks, Aderemi Adewumi, Jimmy Kagamba, and Alex Alochukwu
Mathematical Problems in Engineering
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5656734, 15 pages
- Heat Pump Drying of Fruits and Vegetables: Principles and Potentials for Sub-Saharan Africa, Folasayo Fayose and Zhongjie Huan
International Journal of Food Science
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9673029, 8 pages
- Nutritional Value and Utilization of Yams (Dioscorea steriscus) by Residents of Bindura Town High Density Suburbs, Zimbabwe, S. Washaya, J. F. Mupangwa, and E. Muranda
Advances in Agriculture
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5934738, 7 pages
- Exposure to Early Life Stress Results in Epigenetic Changes in Neurotrophic Factor Gene Expression in a Parkinsonian Rat Model, Thabisile Mpofana, Willie M. U. Daniels, and Musa V. Mabandla
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 6438783, 7 pages
The following is the list of scholars from South Africa who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from South Africa who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from South Africa who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.