This web page is meant to showcase the research output of Zambia published in Hindawi journals, as well as the participation of scholars from this country in Hindawi journals. Along with the list of articles originating from Zambia, this page also lists the scholars who authored these articles, the scholars who are currently on the editorial boards of Hindawi journals, and the scholars who reviewed one or more articles for any Hindawi journals in the past couple of years.
The following is the list of articles by scholars from Zambia that are published in Hindawi journals.
- Genomic Analysis Unravels Reduced Inorganic Sulfur Compound Oxidation of Heterotrophic Acidophilic Acidicaldus sp. Strain DX-1, Yuanyuan Liu, Hongying Yang, Xian Zhang, Yunhua Xiao, Xue Guo, and Xueduan Liu
BioMed Research International
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8137012, 8 pages
- Glycaemic Control and Associated Self-Management Behaviours in Diabetic Outpatients: A Hospital Based Observation Study in Lusaka, Zambia, Emmanuel Mwila Musenge, Charles Michelo, Boyd Mudenda, and Alexey Manankov
Journal of Diabetes Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 7934654, 9 pages
- Detection of Extended-Spectrum Beta-Lactamase-Producing Escherichia coli in Market-Ready Chickens in Zambia, K. Chishimba, B. M. Hang’ombe, K. Muzandu, S. E. Mshana, M. I. Matee, C. Nakajima, and Y. Suzuki
International Journal of Microbiology
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5275724, 5 pages
- Proximate Determinants of Fertility in Zambia: Analysis of the 2007 Zambia Demographic and Health Survey, Mumbi Chola and Charles Michelo
International Journal of Population Research
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 5236351, 7 pages
- A 27-Year-Old Severely Immunosuppressed Female with Misleading Clinical Features of Disseminated Cutaneous Sporotrichosis, Atiyah Patel, Victor Mudenda, Shabir Lakhi, and Owen Ngalamika
Case Reports in Dermatological Medicine
Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 9403690, 4 pages
- Temporal Trends and Predictors of Modern Contraceptive Use in Lusaka, Zambia, 2004–2011, Nancy L. Hancock, Carla J. Chibwesha, Marie C. D. Stoner, Bellington Vwalika, Sujit D. Rathod, Margaret Phiri Kasaro, Elizabeth M. Stringer, Jeffrey S. A. Stringer, and Benjamin H. Chi
BioMed Research International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 521928, 8 pages
- Linking Environmental Exposure with Public Health: Dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane Extracted from Soils and Water of Recently Exposed Communities of Selected Locations in Zambia, Nosiku Sipilanyambe Munyinda, Charles Michelo, and Kwenga Sichilongo
Journal of Environmental and Public Health
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 564189, 8 pages
- Current Status of Norovirus Infections in Children in Sub-Saharan Africa, Samuel Munalula Munjita
Journal of Tropical Medicine
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 309648, 7 pages
- A Study of Naturally Acquired Canine Babesiosis Caused by Single and Mixed Babesia Species in Zambia: Clinicopathological Findings and Case Management, King Shimumbo Nalubamba, Ntombi Basimbi Mudenda, Mwaka Mwangala Namwila, Chilufya Susan Mulenga, Eugene Chisela Bwalya, Ethel M’kandawire, Ngonda Saasa, Careen Hankanga, Elizabeth Oparaocha, and Martin Simuunza
Journal of Parasitology Research
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 985015, 9 pages
- Serological Survey of Foot-and-Mouth Disease Virus in Buffaloes (Syncerus caffer) in Zambia, T. K. W. Sikombe, A. S. Mweene, John Muma, C. Kasanga, Y. Sinkala, F. Banda, M. Mulumba, E. M. Fana, C. Mundia, and M. Simuunza
Veterinary Medicine International
Volume 2015 (2015), Article ID 264528, 8 pages
The following is the list of scholars from Zambia who published one or more articles in Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Zambia who currently serve as editors for one or more Hindawi journals.
The following is the list of scholars from Zambia who reviewed one or more manuscripts in the past few years for Hindawi journals.