- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 101974, 9 pages
-Goodness for Low-Rank Matrix Recovery
1Department of Applied Mathematics, Beijing Jiaotong University, Beijing 100044, China
2Department of Combinatorics and Optimization, Faculty of Mathematics, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON, Canada N2L 3G1
Received 21 January 2013; Accepted 17 March 2013
Academic Editor: Jein-Shan Chen
Copyright © 2013 Lingchen Kong et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Anatoli Juditsky, Fatma Kılınç Karzan, and Arkadi Nemirovski, “On a unified view of nullspace-type conditions for recoveries associated with general sparsity structures,” Linear Algebra and its Applications, 2013.
- Lingchen Kong, Jie Sun, Jiyuan Tao, and Naihua Xiu, “Sparse recovery on Euclidean Jordan algebras,” Linear Algebra and its Applications, vol. 465, pp. 65–87, 2015.