- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 262798, 1 page
Erratum to “Existence of Solutions for Generalized Vector Quasi-Equilibrium Problems by Scalarization Method with Applications”
1College of Applied Science, Beijing University of Technology, Beijing 100124, China
2College of Mathematics, Jilin Normal University, Siping, Jilin 136000, China
Received 14 June 2013; Accepted 20 August 2013
Copyright © 2013 De-ning Qu and Cao-zong Cheng. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
We found a mistake in Example 15 in the published paper after its publication. The corrected version is as follows.
Example 15. Let , , and , and let , for all , and , for all .
(1) Define Evidently, is not usc on . After simply calculating, is not usc on due to the fact that is not closed.
(2) Consider the following mapping: Obviously, is not lsc on . Also, fails to be lsc on , where
Furthermore, the following misprints should be noted.
With regard to the conceptions of -closeness and -bounded, in page 1, the correct text should be: is called -closed  if is closed and -bounded  if for each neighborhood of zero in , there exists such that .
In page 2, left, line 5, the correct text should be: “Incidentally, every TVS such that any singleton is closed is Hausdorff (see ).”
In page 2, right, line −18, the correct text should be: “From now on, unless otherwise specified, let , and be Hausdorff real TVSs and …"