- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 326762, 1 page
Erratum to “Some Geometric Properties of the Domain of the Double Sequential Band Matrix in the Sequence Space ”
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Arts and Sciences, Fatih University, The Hadımköy Campus, Büyükçekmece, 34500 İstanbul, Turkey
Received 25 June 2013; Accepted 15 August 2013
Copyright © 2013 Havva Nergiz and Feyzi Başar. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
The purpose of this short note is to rectify the misprints in Part (iii) of Proposition 5 and its proof in the recent paper by Nergiz and Başar . The reader may refer for relevant terminology to Nergiz and Başar .
Now, we give the corrected Part (iii) of Proposition 5 and its proof.
Proposition 5. The modular on satisfies the following properties with for all : (iii) if , then .
Proof. Consider the modular on . (iii) Let . Then, for all . So, we have which completes the proof of Part (iii).
- H. Nergiz and F. Başar, “Some geometric properties of the domain of the double sequential band matrix in the sequence space ,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, Article ID 421031, 7 pages, 2013.