- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 487062, 4 pages
A New Second-Order Iteration Method for Solving Nonlinear Equations
1Department of Mathematics and RINS, Gyeongsang National University, Jinju 660-701, Republic of Korea
2School of Computer Science and Mathematics, Hajvery University, 43-52 Industrial Area, Gulberg III, Lahore 54660, Pakistan
3Department of Mathematics, Dong-A University, Busan 614-714, Republic of Korea
Received 26 January 2013; Accepted 13 March 2013
Academic Editor: Gue Lee
Copyright © 2013 Shin Min Kang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shin Min Kang, Arif Rafiq, and Young Chel Kwun, “Comment on “A Note on Kang-Rafiq-Kwun Iteration Method for Solving Nonlinear Equations”,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–2, 2013.
- Haibin Li, “Comment on “A New Second-Order Iteration Method for Solving Nonlinear Equations”,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–2, 2013.
- Taher Lotfi, Alicia Cordero, Juan R. Torregrosa, Morteza Amir Abadi, and Maryam Mohammadi Zadeh, “On Generalization Based on Bi et al. Iterative Methods with Eighth-Order Convergence for Solving Nonlinear Equations,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Taher Lotfi, and Elahe Tavakoli, “On a New Efficient Steffensen-Like Iterative Class by Applying a Suitable Self-Accelerator Parameter,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.