- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 136092, 6 pages
Segregation of Cu-In-S Elements in the Spray-Pyrolysis-Deposited Layer of CIS Solar Cells
Department of Electric Engineering and Computer Sciences and Department of Materials Science and Chemistry, University of Hyogo, 2167 Shosha, Himeji, Hyogo 671-2280, Japan
Received 31 March 2012; Revised 4 October 2012; Accepted 11 October 2012
Academic Editor: Ru-Yuan Yang
Copyright © 2012 Seigo Ito and Toshihiro Ryo. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. Jackson, D. Hariskos, E. Lotter et al., “New world record efficiency for Cu(In, Ga)Se2 thin-film solar cells beyond 20%,” Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications, vol. 19, no. 7, pp. 894–897, 2011.
- B. M. Sager, D. Yu, and M. R. Robinson, “Coated nanoparticles and quantum dots for solution-based fabrication of photovoltaic cells,” US Patent, US7, 306, 823 B2, 2007.
- T. Wada, Y. Matsuo, S. Nomura et al., “Fabrication of Cu(In,Ga)Se2 thin films by a combination of mechanochemical and screen-printing/sintering processes,” Physica Status Solidi (A), vol. 203, no. 11, pp. 2593–2597, 2006.
- M. Nanu, J. Schoonman, and A. Goossens, “Nanocomposite three-dimensional solar cells obtained by chemical spray deposition,” Nano Letters, vol. 5, no. 9, pp. 1716–1719, 2005.
- T. Ryo, D. C. Nguyen, M. Nakagiri, N. Toyoda, H. Matsuyoshi, and S. Ito, “Characterization of superstrate type CuInS2 solar cells deposited by spray pyrolysis method,” Thin Solid Films, 2011.
- V. K. Kapur, A. Bansal, P. Le, and O. I. Asensio, “Non-vacuum processing of CuIn1−xGaxSe2 solar cells on rigid and flexible substrates using nanoparticle precursor inks,” Thin Solid Films, vol. 431-432, pp. 53–57, 2003.
- Y. Oda, M. Matsubayashi, T. Minemoto, and H. Takakura, “Crystallization of In-Se/CuInSe2 thin-film stack by sequential electrodeposition and annealing,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 311, no. 3, pp. 738–741, 2009.
- D. Lincot, J. F. Guillemoles, S. Taunier et al., “Chalcopyrite thin film solar cells by electrodeposition,” Solar Energy, vol. 77, no. 6, pp. 725–737, 2004.
- T. Halboom, T. Godecke, F. Ernst et al., “Phase relations and microstructure in bulk materials and thin films of the ternary system Cu-In-Se,” in Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Ternary and Multinary Compounds, pp. 249–252, Institute of Physics, Salford, UK, 1997.
- T. Watanabe, H. Nakazawa, M. Matsui, H. Ohbo, and T. Nakada, “The influence of sodium on the properties of CuInS2 thin films and solar cells,” Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, vol. 49, no. 1–4, pp. 357–363, 1997.
- R. Kaigawa, A. Ohyama, T. Wada, and R. Klenk, “Electric properties of Cu-poor and Cu-rich Cu(In,Ga)S2 films after O2-annealing,” Physica Status Solidi (C), vol. 3, no. 8, pp. 2568–2571, 2006.