- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 902146, 4 pages
Performance Degradation of Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Induced by Electrolytes
1Graduate Institute of Materials Engineering, National Ping-Tung University of Science and Technology, Pingtung 912, Taiwan
2Institute of Electro-Optical Engineering, National Kaohsiung First University of Science and Technology, Kaohsiung 811, Taiwan
Received 14 June 2012; Revised 7 August 2012; Accepted 7 August 2012
Academic Editor: Yu-Pei Huang
Copyright © 2012 Ru-Yuan Yang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. O'Regan and M. Grätzel, “A low-cost, high-efficiency solar cell based on dye-sensitized colloidal TiO2 films,” Nature, vol. 353, no. 6346, pp. 737–740, 1991.
- M. Grätzel, “Photoelectrochemical cells,” Nature, vol. 414, no. 6861, pp. 338–344, 2001.
- A. Hagfeldt and M. Grätzel, “Molecular photovoltaics,” Accounts of Chemical Research, vol. 33, no. 5, pp. 269–277, 2000.
- L. Han, N. Koide, Y. Chiba, and T. Mitate, “Modeling of an equivalent circuit for dye-sensitized solar cells,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 84, no. 13, pp. 2433–2435, 2004.
- L. Han, N. Koide, Y. Chiba et al., “Improvement of efficiency of dye-sensitized solar cells by reduction of internal resistance,” Applied Physics Letters, vol. 86, no. 21, Article ID 213501, 3 pages, 2005.
- W. J. Lee, E. Ramasamy, D. Y. Lee, and J. S. Song, “Glass frit overcoated silver grid lines for nano-crystalline dye sensitized solar cells,” Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A, vol. 183, no. 1-2, pp. 133–137, 2006.
- A. Kay and M. Grätzel, “Dye-sensitized core-shell nanocrystals: improved efficiency of mesoporous tin oxide electrodes coated with a thin layer of an insulating oxide,” Chemistry of Materials, vol. 14, no. 7, pp. 2930–2935, 2002.
- E. Palomares, J. N. Clifford, S. A. Haque, T. Lutz, and J. R. Durrant, “Slow charge recombination in dye-sensitised solar cells (DSSC) using Al2O3 coated nanoporous TiO2 films,” Chemical Communications, no. 14, pp. 1464–1465, 2002.
- E. Palomares, J. N. Clifford, S. A. Haque, T. Lutz, and J. R. Durrant, “Control of charge recombination dynamics in dye sensitized solar cells by the use of conformally deposited metal oxide blocking layers,” Journal of the American Chemical Society, vol. 125, no. 2, pp. 475–482, 2003.
- Y. H. Su, W. H. Lai, L. G. Teoh, M. H. Hon, and J. L. Huang, “Layer-by-layer Au nanoparticles as a Schottky barrier in a water-based dye-sensitized solar cell,” Applied Physics A, vol. 88, no. 1, pp. 173–178, 2007.