- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 965418, 8 pages
Series Resistance Analysis of Passivated Emitter Rear Contact Cells Patterned Using Inkjet Printing
1Electrical Engineering Department, School of Photovoltaic and Renewable Energy Engineering, University of New South Wales, Sydney, NSW 2052, Australia
2Energy Australia, Sydney, NSW 2001, Australia
Received 1 March 2012; Revised 4 August 2012; Accepted 22 August 2012
Academic Editor: Fengqiang Sun
Copyright © 2012 Martha A. T. Lenio et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Stefan Eidelloth, and Rolf Brendel, “Analytical Theory for Extracting Specific Contact Resistances of Thick Samples From the Transmission Line Method,” Ieee Electron Device Letters, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 9–11, 2014.
- David Stuewe, Dario Mager, Daniel Biro, and Jan G. Korvink, “Inkjet Technology for Crystalline Silicon Photovoltaics,” Advanced Materials, vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 599–626, 2015.