- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 475684, 19 pages
Quantitative Cartilage Imaging in Knee Osteoarthritis
1Institute of Anatomy and Musculoskeletal Research, Paracelsus Medical University, Strubergaβe 21, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
2Chondrometrics GmbH, 83404 Ainring, Germany
Received 19 August 2010; Accepted 25 October 2010
Academic Editor: Dirk Elewaut
Copyright © 2011 Felix Eckstein and Wolfgang Wirth. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [18 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- E. Schneider, M. Nevitt, C. McCulloch, F.M. Cicuttini, J. Duryea, F. Eckstein, and J. Tamez-Pena, “Equivalence and precision of knee cartilage morphometry between different segmentation teams, cartilage regions, and MR acquisitions,” Osteoarthritis and Cartilage, vol. 20, no. 8, pp. 869–879, 2012.
- Laith M Jazrawi, and Ankit Bansal, “Biochemical-based MRI in diagnosis of early osteoarthritis,” Imaging in Medicine, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 1–3, 2012.
- Martin H. Gregory, Nicholas Capito, Keiichi Kuroki, Aaron M. Stoker, James L. Cook, and Seth L. Sherman, “A Review of Translational Animal Models for Knee Osteoarthritis,” Arthritis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–14, 2012.
- J.-P. Pelletier, C. Cooper, C. Peterfy, J.-Y. Reginster, M.-L. Brandi, O. Bruyere, R. Chapurlat, F. Cicuttini, P. G. Conaghan, M. Doherty, H. Genant, G. Giacovelli, M. C. Hochberg, D. J. Hunter, J. A. Kanis, M. Kloppenburg, J.-D. Laredo, T. McAlindon, M. Nevitt, J.-P. Raynauld, R. Rizzoli, C. Zilkens, F. W. Roemer, J. Martel-Pelletier, and A. Guermazi, “What is the predictive value of MRI for the occurrence of knee replacement surgery in knee osteoarthritis?,” Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases, 2013.
- M. Lotz, J. Martel-Pelletier, C. Christiansen, M.-L. Brandi, O. Bruyere, R. Chapurlat, J. Collette, C. Cooper, G. Giacovelli, J. A. Kanis, M. A. Karsdal, V. Kraus, W. F. Lems, I. Meulenbelt, J.-P. Pelletier, J.-P. Raynauld, S. Reiter-Niesert, R. Rizzoli, L. J. Sandell, W. E. Van Spil, and J.-Y. Reginster, “Value of biomarkers in osteoarthritis: current status and perspectives,” Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases, vol. 72, no. 11, pp. 1756–1763, 2013.
- H. I. Khan, D. Aitken, G. Zhai, C. Ding, J.-P. Pelletier, J. M. Pelletier, F. Cicuttini, L. Blizzard, and G. Jones, “Association between hip and knee cartilage measured using radiographs and magnetic resonance imaging: the Tasmanian Older Adult Cohort Study,” Rheumatology, 2013.
- Ligong Wang, Renata La Rocca Vieira, Leon D. Rybak, James S. Babb, Gregory Chang, Svetlana Krasnokutsky, Steven Abramson, and Ravinder Regatte, “Relationship between knee alignment and T1ρ values of articular cartilage and menisci in patients with knee osteoarthritis,” European Journal of Radiology, 2013.
- Cyrus Cooper, Jonathan D. Adachi, Thomas Bardin, Francis Berenbaum, Bruno Flamion, Helgi Jonsson, John A. Kanis, Franz Pelousse, Willem F. Lems, Jean-Pierre Pelletier, Johanne Martel-Pelletier, Susanne Reiter, Jean-Yves Reginster, René Rizzoli, and Olivier Bruyère, “How to define responders in osteoarthritis,” Current Medical Research and Opinion, vol. 29, no. 6, pp. 719–729, 2013.
- Rahel Heule, Carl Ganter, and Oliver Bieri, “ Rapid estimation of cartilage T 2 with reduced T 1 sensitivity using double echo steady state imaging ,” Magnetic Resonance in Medicine, 2013.
- Dan R. Jørgensen, Erik B. Dam, and Martin Lillholm, “Predicting knee cartilage loss using adaptive partitioning of cartilage thickness maps,” Computers in Biology and Medicine, 2013.
- Robert A. Gallo, and Timothy J. Mosher, “Imaging of Cartilage and Osteochondral Injuries,” Clinics in Sports Medicine, 2013.
- C. Y. J. Wenham, and P. G. Conaghan, “New horizons in osteoarthritis,” Age and Ageing, vol. 42, no. 3, pp. 272–278, 2013.
- Matthias Alexander Zingg, Shila Pazahr, Fabian Morsbach, Andreas Gutzeit, Walter Wiesner, Bruno Lutz, Beat Knechtle, Thomas Rosemann, Peter Matthias Mundinger, and Christoph Alexander Ruest, “No damage of joint cartilage of the lower limbs in an ultra-endurance athlete - an MRI-study,” Bmc Musculoskeletal Disorders, vol. 14, 2013.
- Julien Favre, Sean F. Scanlan, Jenifer C. Erhart-Hledik, Katerina Blazek, and Thomas P. Andriacchi, “Patterns of Femoral Cartilage Thickness are Different in Asymptomatic and Osteoarthritic Knees and Can be Used to Detect Disease-Related Differences Between Samples,” Journal of Biomechanical Engineering-Transactions of The Asme, vol. 135, no. 10, 2013.
- Ming Zhang, Jeffrey B. Driban, Lori Lyn Price, Daniel Harper, Grace H. Lo, Eric Miller, Robert J. Ward, and Timothy E. McAlindon, “Development of a rapid knee cartilage damage quantification method using magnetic resonance images,” Bmc Musculoskeletal Disorders, vol. 15, 2014.
- Yifei Dai, Giles R. Scuderi, Charles Penninger, Jeffrey E. Bischoff, and Aaron Rosenberg, “Increased shape and size offerings of femoral components improve fit during total knee arthroplasty,” Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy, 2014.
- Štefan Zbýň, Vladimír Mlynárik, Vladimir Juras, Pavol Szomolanyi, and Siegfried Trattnig, “Sodium MR Imaging of Articular Cartilage Pathologies,” Current Radiology Reports, vol. 2, no. 4, 2014.
- M. Lotz, J. Martel-Pelletier, C. Christiansen, M.-L. Brandi, O. Bruyere, R. Chapurlat, L. J. Sandell, W. E. Van Spil, J.-Y. Reginster, W. F. Lems, I. Meulenbelt, J.-P. Pelletier, J.-P. Raynauld, S. Reiter-Niesert, R. Rizzoli, J. Collette, C. Cooper, G. Giacovelli, J. A. Kanis, M. A. Karsdal, and V. Kraus, “Republished: Value of biomarkers in osteoarthritis: current status and perspectives,” Postgraduate Medical Journal, vol. 90, no. 1061, pp. 171–178, 2014.