- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 314213, 11 pages
Electrodelivery of Drugs into Cancer Cells in the Presence of Poloxamer 188
1Institute of Biophysics, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Acad. G. Bonchev Street, Building 21, 1113 Sofia, Bulgaria
2German Cancer Research Center, Toxicology and Chemotherapy Unit, Im Neuenheimer Feld 280, 69 120 Heidelberg, Germany
3Centre of Biomedical Engineering “Prof. Ivan Daskalov”, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Acad. G. Bonchev Street, Building 103, 1113 Sofia, Bulgaria
Received 13 October 2009; Revised 7 April 2010; Accepted 10 June 2010
Academic Editor: Sonshin Takao
Copyright © 2010 Iana Tsoneva et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Biliana Nikolova, Iana Tsoneva, and Ekaterina Peycheva, “Treatment Of Melanoma By Electroporation Of Bacillus Calmette-Guerin,” Biotechnology & Biotechnological Equipment, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 2522–2524, 2011.
- Muneeb Ahmed, Marwan Moussa, and S. Nahum Goldberg, “Synergy in cancer treatment between liposomal chemotherapeutics and thermal ablation,” Chemistry and Physics of Lipids, vol. 165, no. 4, pp. 424–437, 2012.
- Alaadin Alayoubi, Saeed Alqahtani, Amal Kaddoumi, and Sami Nazzal, “Effect of PEG Surface Conformation on Anticancer Activity and Blood Circulation of Nanoemulsions Loaded with Tocotrienol-Rich Fraction of Palm Oil,” The AAPS Journal, 2013.
- Biliana Nikolova, Anelia Kostadinova, Borislav Dimitrov, Zhivko Zhelev, Rumiana Bakalova, Ichio Aoki, Tsuneo Saga, and Iana Tsoneva, “Fluorescent imaging for assessment of the effect of combined application of electroporation and rifampicin on HaCaT cells as a new therapeutic approach for psoriasis,” Sensors (Switzerland), vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 3625–3634, 2013.
- Aritra Sengupta, Nishant Dwivedi, Sean C. Kelly, Lara Tucci, Naresh N. Thadhani, and Mark R. Prausnitz, “Poloxamer surfactant preserves cell viability during photoacoustic delivery of molecules into cells,” Biotechnology and Bioengineering, 2014.
- Alaadin Alayoubi, Nehad M. Ayoub, Abhita Malaviya, Paul W. Sylvester, and Sami Nazzal, “Entrapment Into Nanoemulsions Potentiates the Anticancer Activity of Tocotrienols Against the Highly Malignant ( plus SA) Mouse Mammary Epithelial Cells,” Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 4002–4005, 2014.
- Piyush Kumar, and Rohit Srivastava, “IR 820 Dye Encapsulated in Polycaprolactone Glycol Chitosan: Poloxamer blend Nanoparticles for Photo immunotherapy for Breast Cancer,” Materials Science and Engineering: C, 2015.
- Rumiana Bakalova, Biliana Nikolova, Shuhei Murayama, Severina Atanasova, Zhivko Zhelev, Ichio Aoki, Masaru Kato, Iana Tsoneva, and Tsuneo Saga, “Passive and electro-assisted delivery of hydrogel nanoparticles in solid tumors, visualized by optical and magnetic resonance imaging in vivo,” Analytical And Bioanalytical Chemistry, vol. 408, no. 3, pp. 905–914, 2016.