- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 314213, 11 pages
Electrodelivery of Drugs into Cancer Cells in the Presence of Poloxamer 188
1Institute of Biophysics, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Acad. G. Bonchev Street, Building 21, 1113 Sofia, Bulgaria
2German Cancer Research Center, Toxicology and Chemotherapy Unit, Im Neuenheimer Feld 280, 69 120 Heidelberg, Germany
3Centre of Biomedical Engineering “Prof. Ivan Daskalov”, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Acad. G. Bonchev Street, Building 103, 1113 Sofia, Bulgaria
Received 13 October 2009; Revised 7 April 2010; Accepted 10 June 2010
Academic Editor: Sonshin Takao
Copyright © 2010 Iana Tsoneva et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Biliana Nikolova, Iana Tsoneva, and Ekaterina Peycheva, “Treatment Of Melanoma By Electroporation Of Bacillus Calmette-Guerin,” Biotechnology & Biotechnological Equipment, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 2522–2524, 2011.
- Muneeb Ahmed, Marwan Moussa, and S. Nahum Goldberg, “Synergy in cancer treatment between liposomal chemotherapeutics and thermal ablation,” Chemistry and Physics of Lipids, vol. 165, no. 4, pp. 424–437, 2012.
- Alaadin Alayoubi, Saeed Alqahtani, Amal Kaddoumi, and Sami Nazzal, “Effect of PEG Surface Conformation on Anticancer Activity and Blood Circulation of Nanoemulsions Loaded with Tocotrienol-Rich Fraction of Palm Oil,” The AAPS Journal, 2013.
- Biliana Nikolova, Anelia Kostadinova, Borislav Dimitrov, Zhivko Zhelev, Rumiana Bakalova, Ichio Aoki, Tsuneo Saga, and Iana Tsoneva, “Fluorescent imaging for assessment of the effect of combined application of electroporation and rifampicin on HaCaT cells as a new therapeutic approach for psoriasis,” Sensors (Switzerland), vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 3625–3634, 2013.
- Alaadin Alayoubi, Nehad M. Ayoub, Abhita Malaviya, and Paul W. Sylvester, “Entrapment Into Nanoemulsions Potentiates the Anticancer Activity of Tocotr ienols Against the Highly Malignant ( plus SA) Mouse Mammary Epithelial Cel ls,” Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 4002–4005, 2014.