- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 418157, 14 pages
Characterization of Major Surface Protease Homologues of Trypanosoma congolense
1Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of Saskatchewan, A302 Health Science Building, 107 Wiggins Road, Saskatoon, SK, Canada S7N 5E5
2Department of Veterinary Microbiology, University of Saskatchewan, A302 Health Science Building, 107 Wiggins Road, Saskatoon, SK, Canada S7N 5E5
Received 15 July 2009; Accepted 12 October 2009
Academic Editor: Abhay R. Satoskar
Copyright © 2010 Veronica Marcoux et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- G. Wei, H. Bull, X. Zhou, and H. Tabel, “Intradermal Infections of Mice by Low Numbers of African Trypanosomes Are Controlled by Innate Resistance but Enhance Susceptibility to Reinfection,” Journal of Infectious Diseases, vol. 203, no. 3, pp. 418–429, 2010.
- Brett A. Eyford, Tatsuya Sakurai, Derek Smith, Bianca Loveless, Christiane Hertz-Fowler, John E. Donelson, Noboru Inoue, and Terry W. Pearson, “Differential protein expression throughout the life cycle of Trypanosoma congolense, a major parasite of cattle in Africa,” Molecular And Biochemical Parasitology, vol. 177, no. 2, pp. 116–125, 2011.
- Géraldine Bossard, Gérard Cuny, and Anne Geiger, “ Secreted proteases of Trypanosoma brucei gambiense : Possible targets for sleeping sickness control? ,” BioFactors, 2013.
- Henry Tabel, Guojian Wei, and Harold J. Bull, “Immunosuppression: Cause for Failures of Vaccines against African Trypanosomiases,” PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases, vol. 7, no. 3, 2013.
- Andrew P. Jackson, “Genome evolution in trypanosomatid parasites,” Parasitology, vol. 142, pp. S40–S56, 2015.