- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2010 (2010), Article ID 497219, 11 pages
Immunization with a Mixture of HIV Env DNA and VLP Vaccines Augments Induction of CD8 T Cell Responses
1Department of Microbiology & Immunology, Emory Vaccine Center, Emory University School of Medicine, 1510 Clifton Road, Room 3086 Rollins Research Center, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
2Agriculture Ministry Key Laboratory of Veterinary Public Health, Harbin Veterinary Research Institute, CAAS, 427 Maduan Street, Harbin 150001, China
3Central Laboratory, Tangdu Hospital, The Fourth Military Medical University, No. 1 Xinsi Road, Xi'an 710038, China
4Department of Infectious Diseases, Tangdu Hospital, The Fourth Military Medical University, No. 1 Xinsi Road, Xi'an 710038, China
Received 30 November 2009; Revised 27 February 2010; Accepted 2 March 2010
Academic Editor: Hanchun Yang
Copyright © 2010 Ling Ye et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Sirika Pillay, Enid G. Shephard, Ann E. Meyers, Anna-Lise Williamson, and Edward P. Rybicki, “HIV-1 sub-type C chimaeric VLPs boost cellular immune responses in mice,” Journal of Immune Based Therapies and Vaccines, vol. 8, 2010.
- Natalia Makarova, Chunxia Zhao, Yuanyuan Zhang, Sushma Bhosle, Suganthi Suppiah, Jeanne M. Rhea, Natalia Kozyr, Rebecca S. Arnold, Hinh Ly, Ross J. Molinaro, Tristram G. Parslow, Eric Hunter, Dennis Liotta, John Petros, and Jerry L. Blackwell, “Antibody Responses against Xenotropic Murine Leukemia Virus-Related Virus Envelope in a Murine Model,” Plos One, vol. 6, no. 4, 2011.
- Mohammad Reza Aghasadeghi, Ali Sharifat Salmani, Seyed Mehdi Sadat, Foozieh Javadi, Arash Memarnejadian, Rouhoullah Vahabpour, Rezvan Zabihollahi, Arfa Moshiri, and Seyed Davar Siadat, “Application of outer membrane vesicle of Neisseria meningitidis serogroup B as a new adjuvant to induce strongly Th1-oriented responses against HIV-1,” Current HIV Research, vol. 9, no. 8, pp. 630–635, 2011.
- Alisson Lynch, Ann E. Meyers, Anna-Lise Williamson, and Edward P. Rybicki, “Stability studies of HIV-1 Pr55gag virus-like particles made in insect cells after storage in various formulation media,” Virology Journal, vol. 9, 2012.
- Jong Seok Lee, Young-Man Kwon, Hye Suk Hwang, Yu-Na Lee, Eun-Ju Ko, Si-Eun Yoo, Min-Chul Kim, Ki-Hye Kim, Min-Kyoung Cho, Young-Tae Lee, You Ri Lee, Fu-Shi Quan, and Sang-Moo Kang, “Baculovirus-expressed virus-like particle vaccine in combination with DNA encoding the fusion protein confers protection against respiratory syncytial virus,” Vaccine, 2014.
- Yimei Jia, Lakshmi Krishnan, and Abdelwahab Omri, “Nasal and pulmonary vaccine delivery using particulate carriers,” Expert Opinion on Drug Delivery, pp. 1–16, 2015.
- Na Liu, Zhiyong Zhao, Yanglan Tan, Lei Lu, Lin Wang, Yucai Liao, Natalia Beloglazova, Sarah De Saeger, Xiaodong Zheng, and Aibo Wu, “Simultaneous Raising of Rabbit Monoclonal Antibodies to Fluoroquinolones with Diverse Recognition Functionalities via Single Mixture Immunization,” Analytical Chemistry, 2015.