- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 107091, 4 pages
Phosphocreatine Preconditioning Attenuates Apoptosis in Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury of Rat Brain
Department of Anesthesiology, Renmin Hospital of Wuhan University, Wuhan 430060, China
Received 15 July 2010; Accepted 9 December 2010
Academic Editor: Oreste Gualillo
Copyright © 2011 Ling-Hua Tang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yushan Fan, Caijiao Zhao, Wei Huang, Yan Luo, Yong Pang, Huangsha Fan, Xingui Wu, and Jinsheng Wang, “Shallow needling on Neiguan and Gongsun acupoints in rats with brain ischem ia,” Neural Regeneration Research, vol. 6, no. 27, pp. 2118–2123, 2011.
- Kewei Yu, Yi Wu, Jie Jia, Yongshan Hu, Qi Zhang, Hongyu Xie, Gang Liu, Yao Chen, and Zhenzhen Guo, “Neuroprotective effects of prior exposure to enriched environment on cerebral ischemia/reperfusion injury in rats: The possible molecular mechanism,” Brain Research, 2013.
- Dongyu Min, Feng Guo, Shu Zhu, Xiaoxue Xu, Xiaoyuan Mao, Yonggang Cao, Xintong Lv, Qinghua Gao, Lei Wang, Tianbao Chen, Chris Shaw, Liying Hao, and Jiqun Cai, “The alterations of Ca2+/calmodulin/CaMKII/CaV1.2 signaling in experimental models of Alzheimer's disease and vascular dementia,” Neuroscience Letters, vol. 538, pp. 60–65, 2013.