- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 141039, 5 pages
Genetically Modified Mouse Models Used for Studying the Role of the AT2 Receptor in Cardiac Hypertrophy and Heart Failure
1Department of Internal Medicine, Carney Hospital, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA 02124, USA
2Department of Cardiovascular Research, St. Elizabeth's Medical Center, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA 02135, USA
Received 18 September 2010; Revised 15 February 2011; Accepted 21 February 2011
Academic Editor: Oreste Gualillo
Copyright © 2011 Maria D. Avila et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Norimichi Koitabashi, and David A. Kass, “Reverse remodeling in heart failure-mechanisms and therapeutic opportunities,” Nature Reviews Cardiology, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 147–157, 2012.
- Cláudia Marques, Maria Manuela Amorim, Joana Odila Pereira, Manuela Estevez Pintado, Daniel Moura, Conceição Calhau, and Hélder Pinheiro, “Bioactive peptides - are there more antihypertensive mechanisms beyond ace inhibition?,” Current Pharmaceutical Design, vol. 18, no. 30, pp. 4706–4713, 2012.
- Caroline Sunggip, Naoyuki Kitajima, and Motohiro Nishida, “Redox control of cardiovascular homeostasis by angiotensin II,” Current Pharmaceutical Design, vol. 19, no. 17, pp. 3022–3032, 2013.
- Mohamad Nasser, Nicolas Clere, Laurent Botelle, James Javellaud, Nicole Oudart, Sebastien Faure, and Jean-Michel Achard, “Opposite effects of angiotensins receptors type 2 and type 4 on streptozotocin induced diabetes vascular alterations in mice,” Cardiovascular Diabetology, vol. 13, 2014.