- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 271694, 19 pages
Murine Models of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Department of Pathology, Immunology, and Laboratory Medicine, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL 32610, USA
Received 16 September 2010; Revised 9 December 2010; Accepted 19 December 2010
Academic Editor: Andrea Vecchione
Copyright © 2011 Daniel Perry et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [71 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Nicolas Charles, and Juan Rivera, “Basophils and Autoreactive IgE in the Pathogenesis of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus,” Current Allergy and Asthma Reports, vol. 11, no. 5, pp. 378–387, 2011.
- Mayami Sengupta, and Laurence Morel, “The role of Pbx1 in T cells,” Protein and Cell, vol. 2, no. 12, pp. 946–949, 2011.
- Mayami Sengupta, and Laurence Morel, “Lupus at the molecular level,” Protein & Cell, vol. 2, no. 12, pp. 941–943, 2011.
- Yasunori Iwata, Kengo Furuichi, Shuichi Kaneko, and Takashi Wada, “The Role of Cytokine in the Lupus Nephritis,” Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology, vol. 2011, pp. 1–7, 2011.
- Daniel J. Perry, Yiming Yin, Tiffany Telarico, Henry V. Baker, Igor Dozmorov, Andras Perl, and Laurence Morel, “Murine Lupus Susceptibility Locus Sle1c2 Mediates CD4(+) T Cell Activation and Maps to Estrogen-Related Receptor gamma,” Journal Of Immunology, vol. 189, no. 2, pp. 793–803, 2012.
- Betty Diamond, and Bruce T. Volpe, “A model for lupus brain disease,” Immunological Reviews, vol. 248, no. 1, pp. 56–67, 2012.
- Kazuko Fujita, Yoshikiyo Akasaka, Taku Kuwabara, Bing Wang, Kaoru Tanaka, Itaru Kamata, Tomoko Yokoo, Toshio Kinoshita, Ami Iuchi, Yuri Akishima-Fukasawa, Yukio Ishikawa, Motonari Kondo, and Toshiharu Ishii, “Pathogenesis of lupus-like nephritis through autoimmune antibody produced by CD180-negative B lymphocytes in NZBWF1 mouse,” Immunology Letters, vol. 144, no. 1-2, pp. 1–6, 2012.
- Tai-Ping Lee, and Bor-Luen Chiang, “Sex differences in spontaneous versus induced animal models of autoimmunity,” Autoimmunity Reviews, vol. 11, no. 6-7, pp. A422–A429, 2012.
- Cassandra M. Berry, Paul J. Hertzog, and Niamh E. Mangan, “Interferons as biomarkers and effectors: lessons learned from animal models,” Biomarkers In Medicine, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 159–176, 2012.
- Eiji Suzuki, Eva Karam, Sarah Williams, Dennis K. Watson, Gary Gilkeson, and Xian K. Zhang, “Fli-1 transcription factor affects glomerulonephritis development by regulating expression of monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 in endothelial cells in the kidney,” Clinical Immunology, vol. 145, no. 3, pp. 201–208, 2012.
- Sebastian Stielke, Gerburg Keilhoff, Elmar Kirches, Peter R. Mertens, Klaus-Hinrich Neumann, George C. Tsokos, and Christian Mawrin, “Adhesion molecule expression precedes brain damages of lupus-prone mice and correlates with kidney pathology,” Journal of Neuroimmunology, vol. 252, no. 1-2, pp. 24–32, 2012.
- A. M. Campbell, M. Kashgarian, and M. J. Shlomchik, “NADPH Oxidase Inhibits the Pathogenesis of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus,” Science Translational Medicine, vol. 4, no. 157, pp. 157ra141–157ra141, 2012.
- Yang Pan, Tingting Jia, Yuan Zhang, Kuo Zhang, Rui Zhang, Jinming Li, and Lunan Wang, “MS2 VLP-based delivery of microRNA-146a inhibits autoantibody production in lupus-prone mice,” International Journal Of Nanomedicine, vol. 7, pp. 5957–5967, 2012.
- Manfred Relle, and Andreas Schwarting, “Role of MHC-Linked Susceptibility Genes in the Pathogenesis of Human and Murine Lupus,” Clinical and Developmental Immunology, vol. 2012, pp. 1–15, 2012.
- Paola Mina-Osorio, Jacob LaStant, Natalie Keirstead, Toni Whittard, Julia Ayala, Stella Stefanova, Rosario Garrido, Nena Dimaano, Holly Hilton, Mario Giron, Kai-Yeung Lau, Julie Hang, Jennifer Postelnek, Yong Kim, Soo Min, Alka Patel, John Woods, Meera Ramanujam, Julie DeMartino, Satwant Narula, and Daigen Xu, “Suppression of Glomerulonephritis in Lupus-Prone NZB × NZW Mice by RN486, a Selective Inhibitor of Bruton's Tyrosine Kinase,” Arthritis & Rheumatism, vol. 65, no. 9, pp. 2380–2391, 2013.
- Sibylle Sabrautzki, Eva Janas, Bettina Lorenz-Depiereux, Julia Calzada-Wack, Juan A. Aguilar-Pimentel, Birgit Rathkolb, Thure Adler, Christian Cohrs, Wolfgang Hans, Susanne Diener, Helmut Fuchs, Valerie Gailus-Durner, Dirk H. Busch, Heinz Höfler, Markus Ollert, Tim Matthias Strom, Eckhard Wolf, Frauke Neff, and Martin Hrabě de Angelis, “An ENU Mutagenesis-Derived Mouse Model with a Dominant Jak1 Mutation Resembling Phenotypes of Systemic Autoimmune Disease,” The American Journal of Pathology, 2013.
- Ganesh V. Halade, Paul J. Williams, Jyothi M. Veigas, Jeffrey L. Barnes, and Gabriel Fernandes, “Concentrated fish oil (Lovaza (R)) extends lifespan and attenuates kidney disease in lupus-prone short-lived (NZBxNZW)F1 mice,” Experimental Biology and Medicine, vol. 238, no. 6, pp. 610–622, 2013.
- Y. Zhao, G. Wen, Z. Qiao, H. Xu, Q. Sun, H. Huang, S. Shan, Z. Mu, and J. Zhang, “Effects of tetra-arsenic tetra-sulfide on BXSB lupus-prone mice: a pilot study,” Lupus, vol. 22, no. 5, pp. 469–476, 2013.
- Jun Hao, Yu-jun Zhang, Xin Lv, Ning Xu, Qin-juan Liu, Song Zhao, Xiao-juan Feng, Ling-ling Xing, Peng-peng Kang, Gui-ying Li, and Shu-xia Liu, “IFN-gamma induces lipogenesis in mouse mesangial cells via the JAK2/STAT1 pathway,” American Journal of Physiology-Cell Physiology, vol. 304, no. 8, pp. C760–C767, 2013.
- Pinar Avci, Magesh Sadasivam, Asheesh Gupta, Wanessa CMA De Melo, Ying-Ying Huang, Rui Yin, Rakkiyappan Chandran, Raj Kumar, Ayodeji Otufowora, Theodore Nyame, and Michael R Hamblin, “Animal models of skin disease for drug discovery,” Expert Opinion on Drug Discovery, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 331–355, 2013.
- Mari Sasaki, Akihiro Tojo, Yoshifumi Okochi, Nana Miyawaki, Daisuke Kamimura, Akihito Yamaguchi, Masaaki Murakami, and Yasushi Okamura, “ Autoimmune disorder phenotypes in Hvcn1 -deficient mice ,” Biochemical Journal, vol. 450, no. 2, pp. 295–301, 2013.
- Shi-jun He, Ze-min Lin, Yan-wei Wu, Bing-xin Bai, Xiao-qian Yang, Pei-lan He, Feng-hua Zhu, Wei Tang, and Jian-ping Zuo, “Therapeutic effects of DZ2002, a reversible SAHH inhibitor, on lupus-prone NZB×NZW F1 mice via interference with TLR-mediated APC response,” Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 219–229, 2013.
- David G. Winkler, Kerrie L. Faia, Jonathan P. DiNitto, Janid A. Ali, Kerry F. White, Erin E. Brophy, Melissa M. Pink, Jennifer L. Proctor, Jennifer Lussier, Christian M. Martin, Jennifer G. Hoyt, Bonnie Tillotson, Erin L. Murphy, Alice R. Lim, Brian D. Thomas, John R. MacDougall, Pingda Ren, Yi Liu, Lian-Sheng Li, Katti A. Jessen, Christian C. Fritz, Joi L. Dunbar, James R. Porter, Christian Rommel, Vito J. Palombella, Paul S. Changelian, and Jeffery L. Kutok, “PI3K-delta and PI3K-gamma Inhibition by IPI-145 Abrogates Immune Responses and Suppresses Activity in Autoimmune and Inflammatory Disease Models,” Chemistry & Biology, vol. 20, no. 11, pp. 1364–1374, 2013.
- V. Sisirak, D. Ganguly, K. L. Lewis, C. Couillault, L. Tanaka, S. Bolland, V. D'Agati, K. B. Elkon, and B. Reizis, “Genetic evidence for the role of plasmacytoid dendritic cells in systemic lupus erythematosus,” Journal of Experimental Medicine, 2014.
- Tony N. Marion, and Arnold E. Postlethwaite, “Chance, genetics, and the heterogeneity of disease and pathogenesis in systemic lupus erythematosus,” Seminars in Immunopathology, 2014.
- Isharat Yusuf, Jessica Stern, Tom M. McCaughtry, Sandra Gallagher, Hong Sun, Changshou Gao, Thomas Tedder, Gianluca Carlesso, Laura Carter, Ronald Herbst, and Yue Wang, “Germinal Center B Cell Depletion Diminishes CD4(+) Follicular T Helper Cells in Autoimmune Mice,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 8, 2014.
- Hélène Jeltsch-David, and Sylviane Muller, “Neuropsychiatric systemic lupus erythematosus and cognitive dysfunction: The MRL-lpr mouse strain as a model,” Autoimmunity Reviews, 2014.
- Mara L. Lennard Richard, Tamara K. Nowling, Danielle Brandon, Dennis K. Watson, and Xian K. Zhang, “Fli-1 controls transcription from the MCP-1 gene promoter, which may provide a novel mechanism for chemokine and cytokine activation,” Molecular Immunology, 2014.
- Manuela Frese-Schaper, Andreas Keil, Selina K. Steiner, Mathias Gugger, Meike Körner, Gregor J. Kocher, Lena Schiffer, Hans-Joachim Anders, Uyen Huynh-Do, Ralph A. Schmid, and Steffen Frese, “Low-Dose Irinotecan Improves Advanced Lupus Nephritis in Mice Potentially by Changing DNA Relaxation and Anti-Double-Stranded DNA Binding,” Arthritis & Rheumatology, vol. 66, no. 8, pp. 2259–2269, 2014.
- D. A. Decker, C. Grant, L. Oh, P. M. Becker, D. Young, and S. Jordan, “Immunomodulatory effects of HP Acthar Gel on B cell development in the NZB/W F1 mouse model of systemic lupus erythematosus,” Lupus, vol. 23, no. 8, pp. 802–812, 2014.
- Ramalingam Bethunaickan, Celine C. Berthier, Weijia Zhang, Ridvan Eksi, Hong-Dong Li, Yuanfang Guan, Matthias Kretzler, and Anne Davidson, “Identification of Stage-Specific Genes Associated With Lupus Nephritis and Response to Remission Induction in (NZB × NZW)F1 and NZM2410 Mice,” Arthritis & Rheumatology, vol. 66, no. 8, pp. 2246–2258, 2014.
- D. A. C. Botte, I. L. Noronha, D. M. A. C. Malheiros, T. V. Peixoto, and S. B. V. de Mello, “Alpha-melanocyte stimulating hormone ameliorates disease activity in an induced murine lupus-like model,” Clinical & Experimental Immunology, vol. 177, no. 2, pp. 381–390, 2014.
- Shih-Shih Chen, and Nicholas Chiorazzi, “Murine genetically-engineered and human xenograft models of chronic lymphocytic leukemia,” Seminars in Hematology, 2014.
- P. Fagone, K. Mangano, S. Mammana, C. Quattrocchi, G. Magro, M. Coco, S. Imene, R. Di Marco, and F. Nicoletti, “Acceleration of SLE-like syndrome development in NZBxNZW F1 mice by beta-glucan,” Lupus, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 407–411, 2014.
- Issaka Yougbaré, Thérèse Keravis, Abdurazzag Abusnina, Marion Decossas, Nicolas Schall, Sylviane Muller, and Claire Lugnier, “Cyclic GMP catabolism up-regulation in MRL/lpr lupus-prone mice is associated with organ remodeling,” Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Molecular Basis of Disease, 2014.
- Erin A Kimbrel, Nicholas A Kouris, Gregory Yavanian, Jianlin Chu, Yu Qin, Ann Chan, Ram P Singh, Deborah McCurdy, Lynn Gordon, Ralph D Levinson, and Robert Lanza, “Mesenchymal stem cell population derived from human pluripotent stem cells displays potent immunomodulatory and therapeutic properties,” Stem Cells and Development, pp. 140320053516001, 2014.
- Nicole L. Regna, Cristen B. Chafin, Sarah E. Hammond, Abdul G. Puthiyaveetil, David L. Caudell, and Christopher M. Reilly, “Class I and II histone deacetylase inhibition by ITF2357 reduces SLE pathogenesis in vivo,” Clinical Immunology, vol. 151, no. 1, pp. 29–42, 2014.
- Alexandre Bignon, Francoise Gaudin, Patrice Hemon, Hugo Tharinger, Katia Mayol, Thierry Walzer, Pius Loetscher, Michel Peuchmaur, Dominique Berrebi, and Karl Balabanian, “CCR1 Inhibition Ameliorates the Progression of Lupus Nephritis in NZB/W Mice,” Journal of Immunology, vol. 192, no. 3, pp. 886–896, 2014.
- Anupama Tiwari, and Upendra Kumar Soni, “Trigger of autoimmune diseases (SLE): Identification of LINE transposition based novel therapeutic molecular targets,” Medical Hypotheses, vol. 83, no. 6, pp. 825–831, 2014.
- Yuan Xu, Haoyang Zhuang, Shuhong Han, Chao Liu, Hai Wang, Clayton E. Mathews, John Massini, Lijun Yang, and Westley H. Reeves, “Mechanisms of Tumor Necrosis Factor α Antagonist-Induced Lupus in a Murine Model,” Arthritis & Rheumatology, vol. 67, no. 1, pp. 225–237, 2014.
- Husen Zhang, Xiaofeng Liao, Joshua B. Sparks, and Xin M. Luo, “Dynamics of Gut Microbiota in Autoimmune Lupus,” Applied and Environmental Microbiology, vol. 80, no. 24, pp. 7551–7560, 2014.
- Samantha A. Chalmers, Violeta Chitu, Leal C. Herlitz, Ranjit Sahu, E. Richard Stanley, and Chaim Putterman, “Macrophage depletion ameliorates nephritis induced by pathogenic antibodies,” Journal of Autoimmunity, 2014.
- WeiYu Lin, Dhaya Seshasayee, Wyne P. Lee, Patrick Caplazi, Sami McVay, Eric Suto, Allen Nguyen, Zhonghua Lin, Yonglian Sun, Laura DeForge, Mercedesz Balazs, Flavius Martin, and Ali A. Zarrin, “Dual B Cell Immunotherapy Is Superior to Individual Anti-CD20 Depletion or BAFF Blockade in Murine Models of Spontaneous or Accelerated Lupus,” Arthritis & Rheumatology, vol. 67, no. 1, pp. 215–224, 2014.
- Kim Ohl, and Klaus Tenbrock, “Regulatory T cells in systemic lupus erythematosus,” European Journal of Immunology, 2014.
- Gaurav Mehta, Viviana P. Ferreira, Christine Skerka, Peter F. Zipfel, and Nirmal K. Banda, “New insights into disease-specific absence of complement factor H related protein C in mouse models of spontaneous autoimmune diseases,” Molecular Immunology, vol. 62, no. 1, pp. 235–248, 2014.
- Fahimeh Lavi Arab, Maryam Rastin, Fatemeh Faraji, Shahrzad Zamani Taghizadeh Rabe, Nafise Tabasi, Mahdieh Khazaee, Dariush Haghmorad, and Mahmoud Mahmoudi, “Assessment of 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3 effects on Treg cells in a mouse model of systemic lupus erythematosus,” Immunopharmacology and Immunotoxicology, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Andrew T. Bender, Yin Wu, Qiongfong Cao, Yueyun Ding, Judith Oestreicher, Melinda Genest, Sandeep Akare, Sally T. Ishizaka, and Matthew F. Mackey, “Assessment of the translational value of mouse lupus models using clinically relevant biomarkers,” Translational Research, 2014.
- Paola Mina-Osorio, “Review: Basics of Drug Development in Rheumatology,” Arthritis & Rheumatology, vol. 67, no. 10, pp. 2581–2590, 2015.
- Anne Davidson, Ramalingam Bethunaickan, Celine Berthier, Ranjit Sahu, Weijia Zhang, and Matthias Kretzler, “Molecular studies of lupus nephritis kidneys,” Immunologic Research, 2015.
- Tim D. Hewitson, Stephen G. Holt, and Edward R. Smith, “Animal Models to Study Links between Cardiovascular Disease and Renal Failure and Their Relevance to Human Pathology,” Frontiers in Immunology, vol. 6, 2015.
- Mohini Gray, and David Gray, “Regulatory B cells mediate tolerance to apoptotic self in health: implications for disease: Fig. 1.,” International Immunology, pp. dxv045, 2015.
- David P. Sester, Vitaliya Sagulenko, Sara J. Thygesen, Jasmyn A. Cridland, Yen Siew Loi, Simon O. Cridland, Seth L. Masters, Ulrich Genske, Veit Hornung, Christopher E. Andoniou, Matthew J. Sweet, Mariapia A. Degli-Esposti, Kate Schroder, and Katryn J. Stacey, “Deficient NLRP3 and AIM2 Inflammasome Function in Autoimmune NZB Mice,” Journal Of Immunology, vol. 195, no. 3, pp. 1233–1241, 2015.
- B. M. Johnson, M.-C. Gaudreau, M. M. Al-Gadban, R. Gudi, and C. Vasu, “ Impact of dietary deviation on disease progression and gut microbiome composition in lupus-prone SNF 1 mice ,” Clinical & Experimental Immunology, vol. 181, no. 2, pp. 323–337, 2015.
- J. P. Mackern-Oberti, J. Obreque, G. P. Méndez, C. Llanos, and A. M. Kalergis, “Carbon monoxide inhibits T cell activation in target organs during systemic lupus erythematosus,” Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 2015.
- Eun Wha Choi, Il Seob Shin, Ji Woo Song, Tae Won Yun, Jehoon Yang, Kyu-Sil Choi, and Je Kyung Seong, “Transplantation of Adipose Tissue-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Prevents the Development of Lupus Dermatitis,” Stem Cells and Development, pp. 150617113857009, 2015.
- K. Ohl, A. Wiener, A. Schippers, N. Wagner, and K. Tenbrock, “ Interleukin-2 treatment reverses effects of cAMP-responsive element modulator α -over-expressing T cells in autoimmune-prone mice ,” Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 2015.
- Fengjuan Wang, and Sylviane Muller, “Manipulating Autophagic Processes in Autoimmune Diseases: A Special Focus on Modulating Chaperone-Mediated Autophagy, an Emerging Therapeutic Target,” Frontiers in Immunology, vol. 6, 2015.
- Jessica L. Grieves, Jason M. Fye, Scott Harvey, Jason M. Grayson, Thomas Hollis, and Fred W. Perrino, “Exonuclease TREX1 degrades double-stranded DNA to prevent spontaneous lupus-like inflammatory disease,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, vol. 112, no. 16, pp. 5117–5122, 2015.
- Annemarie EM van Nieuwenhuijze, Bénédicte Cauwe, Denise Klatt, Stéphanie Humblet-Baron, and Adrian Liston, “Lpr-induced systemic autoimmunity is unaffected by mast cell deficiency,” Immunology and Cell Biology, 2015.
- Xiaofeng Liao, Jingjing Ren, Cheng-Hsin Wei, A. Catharine Ross, Thomas E. Cecere, Bernard S. Jortner, S. Ansar Ahmed, and Xin M. Luo, “Paradoxical Effects of All-Trans-Retinoic Acid on Lupus-Like Disease in the MRL/lpr Mouse Model,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 3, 2015.
- David T. Rodgers, Mairi A. McGrath, Miguel A. Pineda, Lamyaa Al-Riyami, Justyna Rzepecka, Felicity Lumb, William Harnett, and Margaret M. Harnett, “ The Parasitic Worm Product ES-62 Targets Myeloid Differentiation Factor 88-Dependent Effector Mechanisms to Suppress Antinuclear Antibody Production and Proteinuria in MRL/ lpr Mice ,” Arthritis & Rheumatology, vol. 67, no. 4, pp. 1023–1035, 2015.
- Abhishek Trigunaite, Joana Dimo, and Trine N. Jørgensen, “Suppressive effects of androgens on the immune system,” Cellular Immunology, 2015.
- Kaitlyn L. Clark, Tamra J. Reed, Sonya J. Wolf, Lori Lowe, Jeffrey B. Hodgin, and J. Michelle Kahlenberg, “Epidermal injury promotes nephritis flare in lupus-prone mice,” Journal Of Autoimmunity, vol. 65, pp. 38–48, 2015.
- Jason S. Knight, Venkataraman Subramanian, Alexander A. O'Dell, Srilakshmi Yalavarthi, Wenpu Zhao, Carolyne K. Smith, Jeffrey B. Hodgin, Paul R. Thompson, and Mariana J. Kaplan, “Peptidylarginine deiminase inhibition disrupts NET formation and protects against kidney, skin and vascular disease in lupus-prone MRL/lpr mice,” Annals Of The Rheumatic Diseases, vol. 74, no. 12, pp. 2199–2206, 2015.
- Justyna Podolak-Popinigis, Bartosz Górnikiewicz, Anna Ronowicz, and Paweł Sachadyn, “Transcriptome profiling reveals distinctive traits of retinol metabolism and neonatal parallels in the MRL/MpJ mouse,” BMC Genomics, vol. 16, no. 1, 2015.
- Yaser Hosny Ali Elewa, Osamu Ichii, and Yasuhiro Kon, “Comparative analysis of mediastinal fat-associated lymphoid cluster development and lung cellular infiltration in murine autoimmune disease models and the corresponding normal control strains,” Immunology, vol. 147, no. 1, pp. 30–40, 2015.
- Borja Sánchez, Arancha Hevia, Sonia González, and Abelardo Margolles, “Interaction of Intestinal Microorganisms with the Human Host in the Framework of Autoimmune Diseases,” Frontiers in Immunology, vol. 6, 2015.
- Nicole L. Regna, Miranda D. Vieson, Alexander M. Gojmerac, Xin M. Luo, David L. Caudell, and Christopher M. Reilly, “HDAC expression and activity is upregulated in diseased lupus-prone mice,” International Immunopharmacology, 2015.
- Timothy A. Gottschalk, Evelyn Tsantikos, and Margaret L. Hibbs, “Pathogenic Inflammation and Its Therapeutic Targeting in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus,” Frontiers in Immunology, vol. 6, 2015.
- Andrew T. Bender, Albertina Pereira, Kai Fu, Eileen Samy, Yin Wu, Lesley Liu-Bujalski, Richard Caldwell, Yi-Ying Chen, Hui Tian, Federica Morandi, Jared Head, Ursula Koehler, Melinda Genest, Shinji L. Okitsu, Daigen Xu, and Roland Grenningloh, “Btk inhibition treats TLR7/IFN driven murine lupus,” Clinical Immunology, 2016.
- Stefan Tukaj, and Grzegorz Węgrzyn, “Anti-Hsp90 therapy in autoimmune and inflammatory diseases: a review of preclinical studies,” Cell Stress and Chaperones, 2016.