- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 294046, 5 pages
Analysis of the Pathogenesis of Experimental Autoimmune Optic Neuritis
Department of Ophthalmology, Tokyo Medical University, 6-7-1 Nishi-shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0023, Japan
Received 31 August 2010; Accepted 13 October 2010
Academic Editor: Oreste Gualillo
Copyright © 2011 Takeshi Kezuka et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Roberta Brambilla, Galina Dvoriantchikova, David Barakat, Dmitry Ivanov, John R. Bethea, and Valery I. Shestopalov, “Transgenic inhibition of astroglial NF-kappa B protects from optic nerve damage and retinal ganglion cell loss in experimental optic neuritis,” Journal Of Neuroinflammation, vol. 9, 2012.
- Yoshimichi Matsunaga, Hiroshi Goto, Takeshi Kezuka, Xiaoming An, Kouji Fujita, Nagahisa Matsuyama, Ryusaku Matsuda, Yoshihiko Usui, Naoyuki Yamakawa, and Masahiko Kuroda, “Visual functional and histopathological correlation in experimental autoimmune optic neuritis,” Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science, vol. 53, no. 11, pp. 6964–6971, 2012.
- Xiaoming An, Takeshi Kezuka, Yoshihiko Usui, Yoshimichi Matsunaga, Ryusaku Matsuda, Naoyuki Yamakawa, and Hiroshi Goto, “Suppression of Experimental Autoimmune Optic Neuritis by the Novel Agent Fingolimod,” Journal of Neuro-Ophthalmology, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 143–148, 2013.