- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 379069, 10 pages
The Fat-Fed Apolipoprotein E Knockout Mouse Brachiocephalic Artery in the Study of Atherosclerotic Plaque Rupture
Bristol Heart Institute, University of Bristol, Level 7, Bristol Royal Infirmary, Bristol BS2 8HW, UK
Received 14 September 2010; Revised 11 October 2010; Accepted 11 October 2010
Academic Editor: Andrea Vecchione
Copyright © 2011 Andrew R. Bond and Christopher L. Jackson. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Renata B. Kostogrys, Magdalena Franczyk-Żarów, Edyta Maślak, Mariusz Gajda, Łukasz Mateuszuk, Christopher L. Jackson, and Stefan Chłopicki, “Low carbohydrate, high protein diet promotes atherosclerosis in apolipoprotein E/low-density lipoprotein receptor double knockout mice (apoE/LDLR−/−),” Atherosclerosis, vol. 223, no. 2, pp. 327–331, 2012.
- Jacques Ohayon, Nicolas Mesnier, Alexis Broisat, Jakub Toczek, Laurent Riou, and Philippe Tracqui, “Elucidating atherosclerotic vulnerable plaque rupture by modeling cross sub stitution of ApoE(-/-) mouse and human plaque components stiffnesses,” Biomechanics and Modeling in Mechanobiology, vol. 11, no. 6, pp. 801–813, 2012.
- Carmen Burtea, Sebastien Ballet, Sophie Laurent, Olivier Rousseaux, Anne Dencausse, Walter Gonzalez, Marc Port, Claire Corot, Luce Vander Elst, and Robert N. Muller, “Development of a Magnetic Resonance Imaging Protocol for the Characterizati on of Atherosclerotic Plaque by Using Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule-1 and Apoptosis-Targeted Ultrasmall Superparamagnetic Iron Oxide Derivatives,” Arteriosclerosis Thrombosis and Vascular Biology, vol. 32, no. 6, pp. E36–+, 2012.
- Tomasz P. Wrobel, Lukasz Mateuszuk, Renata B. Kostogrys, Stefan Chlopicki, and Malgorzata Baranska, “Quantification of plaque area and characterization of plaque biochemical composition with atherosclerosis progression in ApoE/LDLR−/− mice by FT-IR imaging,” The Analyst, vol. 138, no. 21, pp. 6645, 2013.