- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 384627, 9 pages
Shen-Fu Injection Preconditioning Inhibits Myocardial Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury in Diabetic Rats: Activation of eNOS via the PI3K/Akt Pathway
1Department of Anesthesiology, Renmin Hospital of Wuhan University, Wuhan, Hubei 430060, China
2Department of Gastroenterology, Renmin Hospital of Wuhan University, Wuhan, Hubei 430060, China
3Department of Pharmacology, School of Medicine, Wuhan University, Donghu Road, Wuhan 430071, China
4Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Renmin Hospital of Wuhan University, Wuhan, Hubei 430060, China
Received 19 August 2010; Accepted 22 October 2010
Academic Editor: Monica Fedele
Copyright © 2011 Yang Wu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [13 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shaoxian Chen, Juli Liu, Xiaoying Liu, Yongheng Fu, Mengzhen Zhang, Qiuxiong Lin, Jiening Zhu, Liping Mai, Zhixin Shan, Xiyong Yu, Min Yang, and Shuguang Lin, “Panax notoginseng saponins inhibit ischemia-induced apoptosis by activating PI3K/Akt pathway in cardiomyocytes,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, vol. 137, no. 1, pp. 263–270, 2011.
- Morris Karmazyn, Melissa Moey, and Xiaohong Tracey Gan, “Therapeutic potential of ginseng in the management of cardiovascular disorders,” Drugs, vol. 71, no. 15, pp. 1989–2008, 2011.
- T. Chen, M. Cheng, Z. Yuan, S. Zhou, and Z. Yu, “Protective Role of Shenfu on Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury of Rat Liver Grafts,” Transplantation Proceedings, vol. 44, no. 4, pp. 978–981, 2012.
- Xijun Wang, Huiyu Wang, Aihua Zhang, Xin Lu, Hui Sun, Hui Dong, and Ping Wang, “Metabolomics Study on the Toxicity of Aconite Root and Its Processed Products Using Ultraperformance Liquid-Chromatography/Electrospray-Ionization Synapt High-Definition Mass Spectrometry Coupled with Pattern Recognition Approach and Ingenuity Pathways Analysis,” Journal Of Proteome Research, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 1284–1301, 2012.
- Hui Sun, Bei Ni, Aihua Zhang, Mo Wang, Hui Dong, and Xijun Wang, “Metabolomics study on Fuzi and its processed products using ultra-performance liquid-chromatography/electrospray-ionization synapt high-definition mass spectrometry coupled with pattern recognition analysis,” Analyst, vol. 137, no. 1, pp. 170–185, 2012.
- Pitchai Balakumar, and Nidhi Krishan Sharma, “Healing the diabetic heart: Does myocardial preconditioning work?,” Cellular Signalling, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 53–59, 2012.
- Yong Xiao, Zeng-chun Ma, Yu-guang Wang, Hong-ling Tan, Xiang-ling Tang, Qian-de Liang, Cheng-rong Xiao, and Yue Gao, “Cardioprotection of Shenfu preparata on cardiac myocytes through cytochrome P450 2J3,” Journal of Integrative Medicine, vol. 11, no. 5, pp. 327–336, 2013.
- Haifeng Pei, Qiujun Yu, Qiang Xue, Yunping Guo, Lu Sun, Zhibo Hong, Hua Han, Erhe Gao, Yan Qu, and Ling Tao, “Notch1 cardioprotection in myocardial ischemia/reperfusion involves reduction of oxidative/nitrative stress,” Basic Research in Cardiology, vol. 108, no. 5, 2013.
- Qian Zhang, and Chunsheng Li, “The Roles of Traditional Chinese Medicine: Shen-Fu Injection on the Postresuscitation Care Bundle,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Li-Qun Mo, Ye Chen, Li Song, Gang-Ming Wu, Ni Tang, Ying-Ying Zhang, Xiao-Bin Wang, Ke-Xuan Liu, and Jun Zhou, “Osthole prevents intestinal I/R induced-lung injury in a rodent model,” Journal of Surgical Research, 2014.
- Gulrez Mahmood, Zhigang Mei, Houmehr Hojjat, Edward Pace, and Jinsheng Zhang, “Therapeutic Effect of Sildenafil on Blast-Induced Tinnitus and Auditory Impairment,” Neuroscience, 2014.
- Shenhong Gu, Wei Zhang, Ji Chen, Ruilian Ma, Xiang Xiao, Xiaotang Ma, Zhen Yao, and Yanfang Chen, “EPC-Derived Microvesicles Protect Cardiomyocytes from Ang II-Induced Hypertrophy and Apoptosis,” Plos One, vol. 9, no. 1, 2014.
- Wan Wu, Rong-lin Jiang, Ling-cong Wang, Shu Lei, Xi Xing, Yi-hui Zhi, Jian-nong Wu, Yan-chun Wu, Mei-fei Zhu, and Li-quan Huang, “Effect of Shenfu Injection on Intestinal Mucosal Barrier in a Rat Model of Sepsis,” The American Journal of Emergency Medicine, 2015.