- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 384627, 9 pages
Shen-Fu Injection Preconditioning Inhibits Myocardial Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury in Diabetic Rats: Activation of eNOS via the PI3K/Akt Pathway
1Department of Anesthesiology, Renmin Hospital of Wuhan University, Wuhan, Hubei 430060, China
2Department of Gastroenterology, Renmin Hospital of Wuhan University, Wuhan, Hubei 430060, China
3Department of Pharmacology, School of Medicine, Wuhan University, Donghu Road, Wuhan 430071, China
4Department of Cardiovascular Surgery, Renmin Hospital of Wuhan University, Wuhan, Hubei 430060, China
Received 19 August 2010; Accepted 22 October 2010
Academic Editor: Monica Fedele
Copyright © 2011 Yang Wu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shaoxian Chen, Juli Liu, Xiaoying Liu, Yongheng Fu, Mengzhen Zhang, Qiuxiong Lin, Jiening Zhu, Liping Mai, Zhixin Shan, Xiyong Yu, Min Yang, and Shuguang Lin, “Panax notoginseng saponins inhibit ischemia-induced apoptosis by activating PI3K/Akt pathway in cardiomyocytes,” Journal of Ethnopharmacology, vol. 137, no. 1, pp. 263–270, 2011.
- Morris Karmazyn, Melissa Moey, and Xiaohong Tracey Gan, “Therapeutic potential of ginseng in the management of cardiovascular disorders,” Drugs, vol. 71, no. 15, pp. 1989–2008, 2011.
- T. Chen, M. Cheng, Z. Yuan, S. Zhou, and Z. Yu, “Protective Role of Shenfu on Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury of Rat Liver Grafts,” Transplantation Proceedings, vol. 44, no. 4, pp. 978–981, 2012.
- Xijun Wang, Huiyu Wang, Aihua Zhang, Xin Lu, Hui Sun, Hui Dong, and Ping Wang, “Metabolomics Study on the Toxicity of Aconite Root and Its Processed Produc ts Using Ultraperformance Liquid-Chromatography/Electrospray-Ionization Syn apt High-Definition Mass Spectrometry Coupled with Pattern Recognition Appr oach and Ingenuity Pathways Analysis,” Journal of Proteome Research, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 1284–1301, 2012.
- Pitchai Balakumar, and Nidhi Krishan Sharma, “Healing the diabetic heart: Does myocardial preconditioning work?,” Cellular Signalling, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 53–59, 2012.
- Hui Sun, Bei Ni, Aihua Zhang, Mo Wang, Hui Dong, and Xijun Wang, “Metabolomics study on Fuzi and its processed products using ultra-performan ce liquid-chromatography/electrospray-ionization synapt high-definition mas s spectrometry coupled with pattern recognition analysis,” Analyst, vol. 137, no. 1, pp. 170–185, 2012.
- Qian Zhang, and Chunsheng Li, “The Roles of Traditional Chinese Medicine: Shen-Fu Injection on the Postresuscitation Care Bundle,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.