- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 394241, 11 pages
Animal Models of Middle Ear Cholesteatoma
1Departments of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery and Translational Medical Science, Nagasaki University Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, 1-7-1 Sakamoto, Nagasaki 852-8501, Japan
2Department of Histology and Cell Biology, Nagasaki University Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, 1-12-4 Sakamoto, Nagasaki 852-8523, Japan
Received 22 September 2010; Revised 15 December 2010; Accepted 10 February 2011
Academic Editor: Monica Fedele
Copyright © 2011 Tomomi Yamamoto-Fukuda et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yu Si, Yu Bin Chen, Qia Xin Chen, Yi Liu, Huai Li Jiang, Zhi Gang Zhang, and Xi Huang, “ Autologous Meatal Skin Graft Implantation and Intratympanic Injection of Pseudomonas aeruginosa : A New Experimental Mouse Model of Acquired Middle Ear Cholesteatoma ,” Orl, vol. 75, no. 5, pp. 274–281, 2013.
- Moo Kyun Park, and Byung Don Lee, “Development of Animal Models of Otitis Media,” Korean Journal of Audiology, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 9, 2013.
- Chin-Lung Kuo, “Etiopathogenesis of acquired cholesteatoma: Prominent theories and recent advances in biomolecular research,” The Laryngoscope, 2014.
- Wycliffe Omurwa Masanta, Rebecca Hinz, and Andreas Erich Zautner, “Infectious Causes of Cholesteatoma and Treatment of Infected Ossicles prior to Reimplantation by Hydrostatic High-Pressure Inactivation,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2015, pp. 1–7, 2015.
- Chin-Lung Kuo, An-Suey Shiao, Matthew Yung, Masafumi Sakagami, Holger Sudhoff, Chih-Hung Wang, Chyong-Hsin Hsu, and Chiang-Feng Lien, “Updates and Knowledge Gaps in Cholesteatoma Research,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2015, pp. 1–17, 2015.