- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 394730, 5 pages
Rabbit Model of Retinoblastoma
L.F. Montgomery Ophthalmic Pathology Laboratory, Department of Ophthalmology, Emory Eye Center, Emory University School of Medicine, 1365-B Clifton Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Received 14 September 2010; Accepted 9 December 2010
Academic Editor: Monica Fedele
Copyright © 2011 Shin Jeong Kang and Hans E. Grossniklaus. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Pamela Schnupf, and Philippe J. Sansonetti, “Quantitative RT-PCR profiling of the Rabbit Immune Response: Assessment of Acute Shigella flexneri Infection,” Plos One, vol. 7, no. 6, 2012.
- Rohini M. Nair, Swathi Kaliki, and Geeta K. Vemuganti, “Animal Models in Retinoblastoma Research,” Saudi Journal of Ophthalmology, 2013.
- Pouneh Maraghechi, László Hiripi, Gábor Tóth, Babett Bontovics, Zsuzsanna Bosze, and Elen Gócza, “Discovery of pluripotency-associated microRNAs in rabbit preimplantation embryos and embryonic stem-like cells,” Reproduction, vol. 145, no. 4, pp. 421–437, 2013.
- Anthony W. S. Chan, “Progress and Prospects for Genetic Modification of Nonhuman Primate Models in Biomedical Research,” Ilar Journal, vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 211–223, 2013.
- Hans E. Grossniklaus, “Retinoblastoma. Fifty Years of Progress. The LXXI Edward Jackson Memorial Lecture,” American Journal of Ophthalmology, 2014.