- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 406473, 10 pages
Roles of the WHHL Rabbit in Translational Research on Hypercholesterolemia and Cardiovascular Diseases
1 Institute for Experimental Animals, Kobe University Graduate School of Medicine, 7-5-1, Kusunoki-cho, Chuo-ku, Kobe 650-0017, Japan
2Section of Animal Models for Cardiovascular Disease, Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, Kobe University Graduate School of Medicine, 7-5-1, Kusunoki-cho, Chuo-ku, Kobe 650-0017, Japan
Received 10 September 2010; Revised 17 January 2011; Accepted 15 February 2011
Academic Editor: Andrea Vecchione
Copyright © 2011 Tsutomu Kobayashi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Bo Wang, and Stanislav Emelianov, “Thermal intravascular photoacoustic imaging,” Biomedical Optics Express, vol. 2, no. 11, pp. 3072, 2011.
- A Bähr, and E Wolf, “Domestic Animal Models for Biomedical Research,” Reproduction in Domestic Animals, vol. 47, pp. 59–71, 2012.
- Jianxin Chen, Huihui Zhao, Xueling Ma, Xiao Han, Liangtao Luo, Luya Wang, Jing Han, Bing Liu, and Wei Wang, “The Effects of Jiang-Zhi-Ning and Its Main Components on Cholesterol Metabolism,” Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2012, pp. 1–10, 2012.
- Kazuhiko Hayashi, Ken Takeshi Kusakabe, Hamayun Khan, Nobue Kuniyoshi, Ai Takeshita, Mashato Hiyama, Kiyoshi Kano, and Yasuo Kiso, “Characteristic patterns of maternal and fetal arterial construction in the rabbit placenta,” Medical Molecular Morphology, 2013.