- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 720603, 8 pages
Psychological Stress Induces Temporary Masticatory Muscle Mechanical Sensitivity in Rats
Department of General Dentistry and Emergency, School of Stomatology, The Fourth Military Medical University, Xi'an, Shaanxi 710032, China
Received 15 September 2010; Revised 13 December 2010; Accepted 30 December 2010
Academic Editor: Monica Fedele
Copyright © 2011 Fei Huang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Astria D. Ferrão-Gonzales, Ilvania C. Véras, Frederico A.L. Silva, Heiddy M. Alvarez, and Vitor Hugo Moreau, “Thermodynamic analysis of the kinetics reactions of the production of FAME and FAEE using Novozyme 435 as catalyst,” Fuel Processing Technology, vol. 92, no. 5, pp. 1007–1011, 2011.
- Keiichiro Okamoto, Akimasa Tashiro, Zheng Chang, Randall Thompson, and David A. Bereiter, “Temporomandibular joint-evoked responses by spinomedullary neurons and masseter muscle are enhanced after repeated psychophysical stress,” European Journal of Neuroscience, vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 2025–2034, 2012.
- Gaoyi Wu, Lei Chen, Huang Fei, Yucheng Su, Guoxiong Zhu, and Yongjin Chen, “Psychological stress may contribute to temporomandibular joint disorder in rats,” Journal of Surgical Research, vol. 183, no. 1, pp. 223–229, 2013.