- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 790436, 5 pages
Evaluation of Itch by Using NC/NgaTnd Mice: A Model of Human Atopic Dermatitis
Laboratory of Veterinary Molecular Pathology and Therapeutics, Division of Animal Life Science, Graduate School, Institute of Agriculture, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, 3-5-8 Saiwai-cho, Fuchu, Tokyo 183-8509, Japan
Received 15 September 2010; Accepted 28 October 2010
Academic Editor: Andrea Vecchione
Copyright © 2011 Akane Tanaka and Hiroshi Matsuda. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- T. Fukuyama, Y. Tajima, K. Hayashi, H. Ueda, and T. Kosaka, “Prior or coinstantaneous oral exposure to environmental immunosuppressive agents aggravates mite allergen-induced atopic dermatitis-like immunoreaction in NC/Nga mice,” Toxicology, vol. 289, no. 2-3, pp. 132–140, 2011.
- T. Fukuyama, T. Kosaka, L. Miyashita, R. Nishino, K. Wada, K. Hayashi, H. Ueda, and T. Harada, “Role of regulatory T cells in the induction of atopic dermatitis by immunosuppressive chemicals,” Toxicology Letters, vol. 213, no. 3, pp. 392–401, 2012.
- Heike Benecke, Tobias Lotts, and Sonja Ständer, “Investigational drugs for pruritus,” Expert Opinion on Investigational Drugs, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- Valerie A. Fadok, “Update on Equine Allergies,” Veterinary Clinics of North America-Equine Practice, vol. 29, no. 3, pp. 541–+, 2013.
- Ewa Teresiak-Mikolajczak, Magdalena Czarnecka-Operacz, Dorota Jenerowicz, and Wojciech Silny, “Neurogenic markers of the inflammatory process in atopic dermatitis: relation to the severity and pruritus,” Postepy Dermatologii I Alergologii, vol. 30, no. 5, pp. 286–292, 2013.