- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 961298, 10 pages
Comparison of Myocardial Remodeling between Cryoinfarction and Reperfused Infarction in Mice
1Department of Cardiac Surgery, University Clinical Center Bonn, 53105 Bonn, Germany
2Institute of Physiology I, University Clinical Center Bonn, 53105 Bonn, Germany
3Department of Urology, University Clinical Center Bonn, 53105 Bonn, Germany
Received 16 September 2010; Accepted 25 October 2010
Academic Editor: Monica Fedele
Copyright © 2011 Georg D. Duerr et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Kim S. Midwood, Thomas Hussenet, Benoit Langlois, and Gertraud Orend, “Advances in tenascin-C biology,” Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences, vol. 68, no. 19, pp. 3175–3199, 2011.
- Oliver Borst, Carmen Ochmann, Tanja Schoenberger, Christoph Jacoby, Konstantinos Stellos, Peter Seizer, Ulrich Floegel, Florian Lang, and Meinrad Gawaz, “Methods Employed for Induction and Analysis of Experimental Myocardial Infarction in Mice,” Cellular Physiology And Biochemistry, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 1–12, 2011.
- Irina A. Udalova, Kim S. Midwood, Scott J. P. Thomson, and Michaela Ruhmann, “Expression and Immune Function of Tenascin-C,” Critical Reviews In Immunology, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 115–145, 2011.
- M. Velten, G. D. Duerr, T. Pessies, J. Schild, R. Lohner, J. Mersmann, O. Dewald, K. Zacharowski, S. Klaschik, T. Hilbert, A. Hoeft, G. Baumgarten, R. Meyer, O. Boehm, and P. Knuefermann, “Priming with synthetic oligonucleotides attenuates pressure overload-induced inflammation and cardiac hypertrophy in mice,” Cardiovascular Research, vol. 96, no. 3, pp. 422–432, 2012.
- Georg D. Duerr, Jan C. Heinemann, Vanessa Arnoldi, Andreas Feisst, Julian Kley, Alexander Ghanem, Armin Welz, and Oliver Dewald, “Cardiomyocyte specific peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-alpha overexpression leads to irreversible damage in ischemic murine heart,” Life Sciences, vol. 102, no. 2, pp. 88–97, 2014.
- Georg D. Duerr, Jan C. Heinemann, Christopher Gestrich, Tobias Heuft, Timo Klaas, Katharina Keppel, Wilhelm Roell, Alexandra Klein, Andreas Zimmer, Markus Velten, Ana Kilic, Laura Bindila, Beat Lutz, and Oliver Dewald, “Impaired border zone formation and adverse remodeling after reperfused myocardial infarction in cannabinoid CB2 receptor deficient mice,” Life Sciences, 2014.
- Georg D. Duerr, Bettina Mesenholl, Jan C. Heinemann, Martin Zoerlein, Peter Huebener, Prisca Schneider, Andreas Feisst, Alexander Ghanem, Klaus Tiemann, Daniela Dewald, Armin Welz, and Oliver Dewald, “Cardioprotective Effects of Osteopontin-1 during Development of Murine Ischemic Cardiomyopathy,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–15, 2014.