- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 616810, 7 pages
Enhanced Transdermal Delivery of Diclofenac Sodium via Conventional Liposomes, Ethosomes, and Transfersomes
1Research Center for Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology, Faculty of Pharmacy, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Tabriz 51664-14766, Iran
2Department of Pharmaceutics, Faculty of Pharmacy, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Tabriz 51664-14766, Iran
3Student Research Committee, Faculty of Pharmacy, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Tabriz 51664-14766, Iran
4Department of Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Faculty of Pharmacy, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Tabriz 51664-14766, Iran
Received 29 April 2013; Revised 16 June 2013; Accepted 17 June 2013
Academic Editor: Ajit S. Narang
Copyright © 2013 Saeed Ghanbarzadeh and Sanam Arami. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Saeed Ghanbarzadeh, Sanam Arami, Zhaleh Pourmoazzen, and Arash Khorrami, “Improvement of the antiproliferative effect of Rapamycin on tumor cell lines by Poly (monomethylitaconate)-based pH-sensitive, plasma stable liposomes,” Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 2013.
- Madalena Martins, Nuno G. Azoia, Ulyana Shimanovich, Teresa Matamá, Andreia C. Gomes, Carla Silva, and Artur Cavaco-Paulo, “Design of Novel BSA/Hyaluronic Acid Nanodispersions for Transdermal Pharma Purposes,” Molecular Pharmaceutics, pp. 140401103550008, 2014.
- Zora Palac, André Engesland, Gøril Eide Flaten, Nataša Škalko-Basnet, Jelena Filipović-Grčić, and Željka Vanić, “ Liposomes for (trans)dermal drug delivery: the skin-PVPA as a novel in vitro stratum corneum model in formulation development ,” Journal of Liposome Research, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Yosra S.R. Elnaggar, Wessam M. El-Refaie, Magda A. El-Massik, and Ossama Y. Abdallah, “Lecithin-Based Nanostructured Gels for Skin Delivery: An update on State of Art and Recent Applications,” Journal of Controlled Release, 2014.
- Saeed Ghanbarzadeh, Arash Khorrami, and Sanam Arami, “Nonionic surfactant-based vesicular system for transdermal drug delivery,” Drug Delivery, pp. 1–7, 2014.