- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
BioMed Research International
Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 616810, 7 pages
Enhanced Transdermal Delivery of Diclofenac Sodium via Conventional Liposomes, Ethosomes, and Transfersomes
1Research Center for Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology, Faculty of Pharmacy, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Tabriz 51664-14766, Iran
2Department of Pharmaceutics, Faculty of Pharmacy, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Tabriz 51664-14766, Iran
3Student Research Committee, Faculty of Pharmacy, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Tabriz 51664-14766, Iran
4Department of Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Faculty of Pharmacy, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Tabriz 51664-14766, Iran
Received 29 April 2013; Revised 16 June 2013; Accepted 17 June 2013
Academic Editor: Ajit S. Narang
Copyright © 2013 Saeed Ghanbarzadeh and Sanam Arami. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [16 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Saeed Ghanbarzadeh, Sanam Arami, Zhaleh Pourmoazzen, and Arash Khorrami, “Improvement of the antiproliferative effect of Rapamycin on tumor cell lines by Poly (monomethylitaconate)-based pH-sensitive, plasma stable liposomes,” Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 2013.
- Rita Muzzalupo, Lorena Tavano, Francesco Lai, and Nevio Picci, “Niosomes containing hydroxyl additives as percutaneous penetration enhancers: effect on the transdermal delivery of Sulfadiazine sodium salt,” Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 2014.
- Saeed Ghanbarzadeh, Arash Khorrami, Leila Mohamed Khosroshahi, and Sanam Arami, “Fusogenic pH sensitive liposomal formulation for rapamycin: Improvement of antiproliferative effect,” Pharmaceutical Biology, vol. 52, no. 7, pp. 848–854, 2014.
- Sutapa Barua, and Samir Mitragotri, “Challenges associated with penetration of nanoparticles across cell and tissue barriers: A review of current status and future prospects,” Nano Today, 2014.
- Madalena Martins, Nuno G. Azoia, Ulyana Shimanovich, Teresa Matamá, Andreia C. Gomes, Carla Silva, and Artur Cavaco-Paulo, “Design of Novel BSA/Hyaluronic Acid Nanodispersions for Transdermal Pharma Purposes,” Molecular Pharmaceutics, pp. 140401103550008, 2014.
- Zora Palac, André Engesland, Gøril Eide Flaten, Nataša Škalko-Basnet, Jelena Filipović-Grčić, and Željka Vanić, “ Liposomes for (trans)dermal drug delivery: the skin-PVPA as a novel in vitro stratum corneum model in formulation development ,” Journal of Liposome Research, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Yosra S.R. Elnaggar, Wessam M. El-Refaie, Magda A. El-Massik, and Ossama Y. Abdallah, “Lecithin-Based Nanostructured Gels for Skin Delivery: An update on State of Art and Recent Applications,” Journal of Controlled Release, 2014.
- Saeed Ghanbarzadeh, Arash Khorrami, and Sanam Arami, “Nonionic surfactant-based vesicular system for transdermal drug delivery,” Drug Delivery, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Kaisar Raza, Manish Kumar, Pramod Kumar, Ruchi Malik, Gajanand Sharma, Manmeet Kaur, and O. P. Katare, “Topical Delivery of Aceclofenac: Challenges and Promises of Novel Drug Delivery Systems,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Giuseppina Ioele, Lorena Tavano, Michele De Luca, Gaetano Ragno, Nevio Picci, and Rita Muzzalupo, “Photostability And Ex-Vivo Permeation Studies On Diclofenac In Topical Niosomal Formulations,” International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 2015.
- Dena Tila, Saeed Ghasemi, Seyedeh Narjes Yazdani-Arazi, and Saeed Ghanbarzadeh, “Functional liposomes in the cancer-targeted drug delivery,” Journal Of Biomaterials Applications, vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 3–16, 2015.
- Ming-Jun Tsai, Yaw-Bin Huang, Jhih-Wun Fang, Yaw-Syan Fu, and Pao-Chu Wu, “Preparation and Characterization of Naringenin-Loaded Elastic Liposomes for Topical Application,” Plos One, vol. 10, no. 7, 2015.
- Saeed Ghanbarzadeh, Arash Khorrami, Zhaleh Pourmoazzen, and Sanam Arami, “Plasma stable, pH-sensitive non-ionic surfactant vesicles simultaneously enhance antiproliferative effect and selectivity of Sirolimus,” Pharmaceutical Development And Technology, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 279–287, 2015.
- Abdulaziz M. Al-mahallawi, Aly A. Abdelbary, and Mona H. Aburahma, “Investigating the potential of employing bilosomes as a novel vesicular carrier for transdermal delivery of tenoxicam,” International Journal of Pharmaceutics, vol. 485, no. 1-2, pp. 329–340, 2015.
- Hinda Dabboue, Nicolas Builles, Éric Frouin, Dan Scott, Jeanne Ramos, and Gilberte Marti-Mestres, “ Assessing the Impact of Mechanical Damage on Full-Thickness Porcine and Human Skin Using an In Vitro Approach ,” BioMed Research International, vol. 2015, pp. 1–10, 2015.
- Maha Fadel M. Ali, Heba F. Salem, Hany F. Abdelmohsen, and Sameh K. Attia, “Preparation and clinical evaluation of nano-transferosomes for treatment of erectile dysfunction,” Drug Design Development and Therapy, vol. 9, pp. 2431–2447, 2015.